Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag (6515 Views)

Yesterday An Angry Biafran Member Calls President Buhari A Robot (see Photo) / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Rilwayne001: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:

Lol.....a bunch of cowardly jokers seeking attention from the SE...... cheesy cheesy cheesy...who takes these people seriously anymore.....ordinary 40 igala youths sack them...them no do nada....na flag them dey beat.......... cheesy grin grin

Hehehe grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Did you see the irony in what you posted?
Those eddiots used the same passport to go and look for a better life outside the shores of Nigeria.
Let those still in the zoo start burning theirs. grin

See how dimwit you are. Between the ones outside and the ones inside who needs their passport? How many people in the zoo and biafra has their passport at home? None. The ones that need it are the ones that are traveling aka the ones outside. They are the ones more likely to have access to it and more likely to destroy it. Even me, my niggeria passport has been lost since 2012 and till date, I have not tried to get a new one. If I ever find it, I'll equally destroy it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by onenaira3: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
yo-robber people are good in eating smelly ewedu and amala.

And online e thugging grin
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by AlPeter: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Go through this link and see where Kogi governor is complaining of attacks by Aguleri Warriors, am providing a link for an Aguleri attack on Kogi attack to match you attack by attack.
After I will be providing you links were attack Yorubas in Yorubaland and counter me with links where Yorubas reprise. Below is Aguleri link on Kogi.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/127995-four-killed-as-kogi-community-claims-attack-by-anambra-community-over-oil-wells.html

When it comes to attitude Yorubas called everybody cowards, they call Nnamdia Kanu coward for operating outside Nigeria but NADECO operators were outside Nigeria including Radio Kudirat.

They call Ojukwu, Tompolo, Asari Coward but Ogundipe ran away without hearing a gunshot despite being an army general.

Yorubas wanted to fight FG in June 1993 because of election annulment, their fight with FG lasted for 3 days because half ran outside Nigeria, others sneaked inside Benin Republic, even when Abiola declared himself a winner it was two Igboment that were there to support him, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi. The entire Yoruba ran away, Abiola and Wife were killed like chicken yet nobody could challenge the killers.
Al Mustapha came out of prison Yoruba shamelessly people drove him on motorcade from Lagos to Kano.

Hausa Fulani ransacked Ore in 1999 nobody from Yorubaland raised an eyebrow.

Hausas killed Yoruba youths in Mile2 nobody did nothing.

Hausa clashed with Yoruba at Yaba, Yorubas ran away.

Hausas clashed with Yorubas at Suru-Alaba, Yorubas ran away.

Outside Lagos, Yorubas have been attacked.

At Osogbo last year by Hausas.

Yorubas were attacked in Ekiti by Hausas this year.

At Ibadan Yorubas were attacked by Hausas.

Last month Hausas killed a Yoruba youth in Ikorodu, Yorubas threatened for three days.

Last week an Hausa scavenger killed a Yoruba Rabbit seller at Aggege, Yorubas can't even raise an eyebrow.
During the fuel subsidy protest, Yoruba youth was shot and killed they carry placard but call Aba boys that attack police coward.

Yoruba BRT drivers were beaten to pulp by few army cadet officers in Lagos but Yorubas will call Aba boys that beat up and Army officer for beaten a preggy lady coward...

Infact Yorubas that will hail Awolowo who committed suicide as a hero but will call who fought a war a coward.

Fulani took over Ilorin from Yorubas and install an emir to rule over the majority Yorubas, but Yorubas will call others coward.

Women of Dahomey Amazan defeated the Oyo empire in a two weeks war and took over some of their kingdoms, Yorubas are calling others coward.

Yoruba case is legendary to be sincere, don't come here telling me how diplomatic your fore fathers were.

you seat at home read some newspaper and then decides you know everything. I witnessed some of these things listed here in Mile 2 i could remember that it was the Hausas that ran off in fact the military camped in mile 2 for close to 3 months... The difference between the Yorubas and you igbos and hausas is the value of life. It is the reason the S. West is by far the most developed in Nigeria and every other tribe flocks to it.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by zendy: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
It will be the most proud moment of my life the day that the "cursed" Green-White-Green flag which represents slavery is lowered forever and the Biafran rising sun flag is hoisted in Igbo land to represent the sovereign state of Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by ARIZONA123(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Go through this link and see where Kogi governor is complaining of attacks by Aguleri Warriors, am providing a link for an Aguleri attack on Kogi attack to match you attack by attack.
After I will be providing you links were attack Yorubas in Yorubaland and counter me with links where Yorubas reprise. Below is Aguleri link on Kogi.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/127995-four-killed-as-kogi-community-claims-attack-by-anambra-community-over-oil-wells.html

When it comes to attitude Yorubas called everybody cowards, they call Nnamdia Kanu coward for operating outside Nigeria but NADECO operators were outside Nigeria including Radio Kudirat.

They call Ojukwu, Tompolo, Asari Coward but Ogundipe ran away without hearing a gunshot despite being an army general.

Yorubas wanted to fight FG in June 1993 because of election annulment, their fight with FG lasted for 3 days because half ran outside Nigeria, others sneaked inside Benin Republic, even when Abiola declared himself a winner it was two Igboment that were there to support him, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi. The entire Yoruba ran away, Abiola and Wife were killed like chicken yet nobody could challenge the killers.
Al Mustapha came out of prison Yoruba shamelessly people drove him on motorcade from Lagos to Kano.

Last month Hausas killed a Yoruba youth in Ikorodu, Yorubas threatened for three days.

Last week an Hausa scavenger killed a Yoruba Rabbit seller at Aggege, Yorubas can't even raise an eyebrow.
During the fuel subsidy protest, Yoruba youth was shot and killed they carry placard but call Aba boys that attack police coward.

Yoruba BRT drivers were beaten to pulp by few army cadet officers in Lagos but Yorubas will call Aba boys that beat up and Army officer for beaten a preggy lady coward...

Infact Yorubas that will hail Awolowo who committed suicide as a hero but will call who fought a war a coward.

Fulani took over Ilorin from Yorubas and install an emir to rule over the majority Yorubas, but Yorubas will call others coward.

Women of Dahomey Amazan defeated the Oyo empire in a two weeks war and took over some of their kingdoms, Yorubas are calling others coward.

Yoruba case is legendary to be sincere, don't come here telling me how diplomatic your fore fathers were.
. One zillion like for you dude. Cowardice is engrained in their DNA. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by obyrich(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

See finishing. This is what is called ' Technical Knock-out'.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by omoelesa(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Every group has different approach to issues, Biafra fought war with Nigeria, Niger - Delta militants fought against Nigeria, Boko Haram is fighting against Nigeria, Yoruba people are ........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so,the yorubas should go to war like mumu ojukwu and boko haram without adequate planing.please can u tell me what u achieved with your biafra war?

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
onenaira3:

See how dimwit you are. Between the ones outside and the ones inside who needs their passport? How many people in the zoo and biafra has their passport at home? None. The ones that need it are the ones that are traveling aka the ones outside. They are the ones more likely to have access to it and more likely to destroy it. Even me, my niggeria passport has been lost since 2012 and till date, I have not tried to get a new one. If I ever find it, I'll equally destroy it.

I have never seen a stupider comment lacking in intelligence and common sense on NL than this comment. Dude, what are you sniffing?
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by SOUNDKING: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

bet me,if Igbos leave lagos,housa/fulani will seize it from ndi ofemmanus,that is why they are fighting aimlessly for one Nizooria.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by omoelesa(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=AnambraDota post=36727105]

They call Ojukwu, Tompolo, Asari Coward but Ogundipe ran away without hearing a gunshot despite being an army general.lol,all this ur ranting wont get u biafra.U need to hit the street and start burning anything burnables.e-chest beating wont gives u biafra.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by homosapien(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
onenaira3:

Liverless that fought your police few days ago till the point your weak ass police went and got soldiers to start shooting at them despite they, civilians, were fighting with just their hands. grin grin comical. You think they like una that getting attacked and killed by Fulani in both your lands and theirs without you weakass fools not doing sh1t to fight back.

In fact you know EXACTLY where all this is happeneing in ABA. If you have the balls and you truly believe them as liverless comedians, go there and tape yourself calling them liverless, if you come back alive, post that video here. I triple dare you.

My brother if at all Nigeria will go the way of Sudan let it be through referendum and not violence. now you encouraging them behind your keypad but if this should get out of hand, the war will not be fought in south West rather it will be fought on your soil.

pause an take a look at the north east, is the bombings taken place in the East?, West? therefore the biggest loser is still the North dragging themselves back to stone age. we here in the south will only condemn and show sympathy not even empathy, people will die, some will loose vital part of their body and becomes disabled yet live goes on for the rest of us.

If these continue, south East will definitely share similar fate if not worse.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by LoveMachine(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
This is what we see when people's brain shift away a little from theiir heads, youths pls let us wake up from our long time slumber, why are we always called up only when there is violence but we will never be invited to be given good jobs, scholarships etc. Do you see any of their kids there??
Politicians pls stop accumulating the blood of the youths on your heads. Lets make something positive out of our lives.

TRUTH!
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by coolitempa(f): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

Like I said.....no one takes the SE seriously.... cheesy.....all u have written above is nothing but lies... cheesy....and we all know lies are ur people's only weapon...... wink.......hence d reason no one will respond to the nonsense...... cheesy....I trust you remember what happened to you people at Ore.....I trust Alabi Isama.....black scorpion ........Akinteyinwa....mean something ...... wink.........your oga agbari ojukwu can testify... grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

who is they? take those idiots out of their pack and see each of them coward down. they are wannabe thugs who derives strength in the company of their disproportionate looking, nutrient lacking friends. they ain't about that thug life.
What they are capable of doing is what nobody in your tribe can do due to their cowardice.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

During Right Movement in the US no blacks committed suicide so go an read about Bus Boycott, Watts Riot and Rodney King Riot, imagine a Yoloman schooling people the act of bravery grin grin grin grin
u see how u are contradicting urself but u said yoruba never retaliate when their been offended so wat is really ur point violence or no violence
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

in response to my previous comment what is really ur stand. Or u dey change mouth just to draw attention

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

oh so it's fair when a pack of stray igbo kids overpower few policemen but when Soldiers show they disperse to oblivion, no they should have formed the same gra gra for the soldiers.
I will go in there and express my freedom of speech any bastard steps in my personal space he is getting blown back to 1967. you can call it my own personal kind of "throw back".
How old are you sef ? I ve been going through your comments on this thread and I noticed you're not making any sense. All you do is just ranting which is not good.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by tevinsolt: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What they are capable of doing is what nobody in your tribe can do due to their cowardice.

I love being a coward. The Cowardness that kept so many lives from dying unlike your brave primitive tribe that acts on natural instincts.....that's how you dinstinguish us humans from u animals, we have a developed sense of preservation, you have started another suicide mission because you lots lack a developed sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
How old are you sef ? I ve been going through your comments on this thread and I noticed you're not making any sense. All you do is just ranting which is not good.
I totally agree with others who have said igbo nation Biafra are not serious, for we true Nigeria to take u guys serious the following must be done

1- park and relocate back to the east

2- withdraw and burn all ur nigeria Money, International passport, National identification card, BSC, HND MSC, SSCE, PHD certificate acquired from nigeria school, u said nigeria is zoo person when go school when zoo open who that person be (ANIMAL) so igbos are animals

3- Stop eating food from the north and the west just has russia has stop taking food from america, don't eat hausa cow, yam, water melon, onion, beans and anything u know are not been produce in the east,

4- stop using MTN Nigeria Glo Nigeria Airtel Nigeria and others and start using biafra network

If u baboo igbos can do all this then even united nation will know u guys mean business and sharp sharp u people will get zoological Biafra republic

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

I love being a coward. The Cowardness that kept so many lives from dying unlike your brave primitive tribe that acts on natural instincts.....that's how you dinstinguish us humans from u animals, we have a developed sense of preservation, you have started another suicide mission because you lots lack a developed sense of reasoning.
they are truly animals that's how ojukwu d terrorist led 1 million igbo to their grave
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

I love being a coward. T[b]he Cowardness that kept so many lives from dying unlike your brave primitive tribe that acts on natural instincts[/b].....that's how you dinstinguish us humans from u animals, we have a developed sense of preservation, you have started another suicide mission because you lots lack a developed sense of reasoning.

Quite profound. wink
To Yiboess, Hausa man is brave because he kills them at the slightest of provocation (that is bravery to yiboess), but to them Yorubas are cowards because Yibooes have been provoking them and Yorubas are yet to massacre them. At the hint of small violence against them by the Oba during the last election, they went berserk. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by tevinsolt: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

If you are truly sure of what you are saying, organise a group of your tribe and go anywhere in Yoruba land and carry out an attack. Either Igbo or Hausa or Fulani, let's see if your story holds up. In fact set a group of Fulani to attack in ilorin, and let us see how s-hit unfolds.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by truefact: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

How are they fighting to be free? Are they in a cage like animals or in a bondage? You guys reason lower than animals, (no pun intended)
Please up the ante in the violence, start burning anything that connects you with the zoo.
I know you reason through your anus... i.know when the likes of your thin god Awo is fighting for independence it is because nigerians were caged and in bondage. You are a debased being and you have allowed cowardice to take over you, hence you will remain a slave forever...
I know your likes, you believed in nothing and have no choice of your own.... you are a cow in the zoo, it is only humans who will fight for better living. ...cows have no choice
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
tevinsolt:

If you are truly sure of what you are saying, organise a group of your tribe and go anywhere in Yoruba land and carry out an attack. Either Igbo or Hausa or Fulani, let's see if your story holds up. In fact set a group of Fulani to attack in ilorin, and let us see how s-hit unfolds.
yes oh I support, I think igbos should try their bravery if they have any, infact free bus for their parent to use to park their copse back home

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
truefact:

I know you reason through your anus... i.know when the likes of your thin god Awo is fighting for independence it is because nigerians were caged and in bondage. You are a debased being and you have allowed cowardice to take over you, hence you will remain a slave forever...
I know your likes, you believed in nothing and have no choice of your own.... you are a cow in the zoo, it is only humans who will fight for better living. ...cows have no choice
Nigeria independence never came with the barrel of a gun get ur fact right if Zoological Biafra needs independence they should seek peace not war the last time I check terrorist ojukwu sent 1 million of ur people to early grave
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by PentiumPro(f): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
truefact:

[s]I know you reason through your anus... i.know when the likes of your thin god Awo is fighting for independence it is because nigerians were caged and in bondage. You are a debased being and you have allowed cowardice to take over you, hence you will remain a slave forever...
I know your likes, you believed in nothing and have no choice of your own.... you are a cow in the zoo, it is only humans who will fight for better living. ...cows have no choice[/s]

Very senseless post from a bitter and frustrated choked Biafran.
You are judging everyone here with your low standard and hopelessness in life.
You live in a cage and you are bound to die in that cage (not a curse).
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Deltagiant: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
AnambraDota:

A mesmerizing and factual chronicle

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by spartacus11(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Deltagiant:

A mesmerizing and factual chronicle
ijaw vs itsekiri urhobo isoko still very fresh in our minds oh, warri crisis that left the land desolate we haven't forgotten yet
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by anulaxad(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
onenaira3:

Whatever this means, back to you. Enyi

grin grin grin grin

It wasn't an insult. It just means that the person believes that what you're saying is unfair and biased.
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by truefact: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Very senseless post from a bitter and frustrated choked Biafran.
You are judging everyone here with your low standard and hopelessness in life.
You live in a cage and you are bound to die in that cage (not a curse).
You cursed...
That why you will remain a slave to people you claimed to supposedly better than...because you love bondage , your generations will always remain in bondage..... never rant against those who seek their freedom from cursed people like you....just go and sell another land to your igbo landlord in lagos so you can do owambe
Re: Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehe grin grin
Please all guys should hide their pix, this moniker is here to steal pix for his gay smack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Pogrom: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence | October 1966 / Pictures : Lessons From Libya Before And After! / The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.