Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (98634 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Timileyin(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
that girl should go to hell, what stupid rape,.... It's better the just let that man go in peace..... She is not even a virgin.... Is that how easy it is to pull of a girls trouser

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Beremx:
Someone was raping you and you kept quiet? You no carry the cup of coffee break am for im head? You no find bottle or any hard object for im office redesign im face? You no bite im dirty prick? angry

Anyway,the matter is in court,let justice prevail.

Ode!

Can you please re-read the article?
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by revolt(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry but I don't believe the girls story! Rape and she ddnt fyt back, scream even as he wasn't beating her or suppressing her violently!! Her trouser came off a lil too easy except he's hercules... Somtin fishy bout this story.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mrsmith11(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
sweatlana:
The kind of people on this forum are quite shocking. And to think that we are the educated youth of Nigeria.

Isn't it quite clear that the man drugged the coffee he gave her in order to weaken her?
A single pill of actifed can make a person so weak and drowsy however you will still be conscious!!

And so what if she is not a virgin? Is it only virgins that get raped?

Drugged?

I thought it was after d coffee they left for the woman lecturer office so how come she wasn't dizzy there and even walked back to the man office

My question is......after knowing the exercise was fruitless then why didn't leave for home ? Why did she go back to sit down in the man office again?

@ 18 she is old enough to fight back when she is been raped

She wasn't even threaten by a weapon or any object

Her clothes wasn't reap off

The man didn't hit her

She was wearing a trouser and the man removed d jean/trouser and her pant, wore a condom then penetrated her

What did she do when all these were happening? She didn't bite ,scream or threaten to report the man

How many hands this man get sef?

Remember ,all these happened after past 7 wen they returned frm woman lecturer office

If she screams.....where were d cleaners, early morning student,other lecturer around,ppl walking pass.......nobody heard her?

Well..........

8 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by oshiosense(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Can't sex be consensual anymore? Should any act of sexual encounter be labelled as rape simply because the female participant got aggrieved or pained for one reason or the other and now decide to label the act as rape and accusing the male of rape. The way things are going, it seems one day, our wives will even accuse us of rape simply because we could not fulfill their requests

5 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by hadura29(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u see ur life? typical Nigerian with different irrelevant opinion. I SWEAR I CAN NEVER NAKED FOR A GIRL OF THAT AGE. NO MATTER WHAT. I CAN'T EVEN FVCK A GIRL LESS THAN 23 OR A VIRGIN.
I ENJOY MATURED , EXPERIENCED LADIES.......... I LIKE LADY SITTING ON TOP OF D1CK AND RIDE THE WAVE WITH ENOUGH CREAM PUMPING OUT, NOT BLOOD OR TEARS.
Another thing i hate with passion is old man dating small girl ..or small girl fvcking married man.

as for the lecturer, ntoiii, enjoy ur new home. ONE NIGHT IN PRISON IS LIKE 100 DAYS OUTSIDE. TIME RUN VERY SLOWLY.

I believe in justice, and I believe the law, I'm not saying the lecturer was right bros,.

Read my lines well... Gm
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mascherra(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2015
It is inconsequential whether she is a virgin or not and however she dresses is not a license for the lecturer to rape her. Imagine raping the daughter of his friend who handed her to him for help. This is certainly not the first time the lecturer would be doing this and I hope other victims can come out. This nonsense must stop and girls should have more protection. If she was my daughter the police would still be looking for the mutilated carcass of the randy lecturer by now.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by watchindelta(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2015
d man dick too big DAT why dey kn. stupid man
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2015
mykeaji:

I seem not to understand why people are quick to judge d lecturer. She was raped and didn't alter a sound and nobody heard... Haaa!!! What manner of rape is that.. Even at 5,6 and 7am u still find students loitering around school. Am not justifying what d man did but d story don't add up

Dumb-dumb, why don't you try reading the article once again: D
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by mistersle3m(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2015
You can straff ashy for as low as 400 naira or get a soap (N60) *joy soap is mild* . She the mess he allowed konji to put him. The shame he brought to his family.....feel sorry for them
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Shameless man,though might have been hearing rumour that the only solution to gain admission after failed exam is to sleep with lecturer but she mever thought it could hurt,some people can be desperate,God is not present in that man life he would have resist the temptation.

Ode!
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2015
franklingud:
Let's not conclude judgement too fast.
That lecturer might be saying the truth, the girl is frustrated because after the sex, nothing could be done to secure her admission.
U grab

Ode!
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by teamchocolate: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
What a disgrace.... I rly feel for his wife and kids... Img them remanding ur father for. Kirikiri not because he stole millions but because he raped a girl.. indeed, konji na bastard.. undecided
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.punchng.com/news/why-i-raped-my-friends-teenage-daughter-unilag-lecturer/

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by samx4real(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
hilaomo:
I started to feel drowsy not long after that. I did not know why.”

According to Shola’s narration, Baruwa later took her to see a female official in another building who examined her documents and explained further that there was little that could be done on her admission.

As soon as I pulled up my trousers, I grabbed the keys to the door and rushed out while he was dressing up. He was walking behind me as I walked downstairs from his office. He said nothing as I walked away crying...BOTH THE RAPIST AND THE VICTIM CAN LIE,I'D EVEN BELIEVE THE RAPIST SIDE OF THE STORY GAN...ALL THIS FCUKKING KIDS WHO COULD FORM HOLIER THAN THOU ACT AT HOME.

How can she be feeling sleepy & still go to the other woman's office? Didn't she (the admission woman) notice anything?, They should interrogate the admission officer.

My question is... "What was she putting on"? A skirt or gown? How short or long is the skirt?

People here are just insulting the man... Well for me He didn't do well at all...(Your friends daughter)?

The parent's should be blamed too... Most parents don't talk to there daughters on how they dress!

My conclusion is that the man actually raped her which was a result of poor parental up bringing & she's not a virgin, the man actually pounded her hard thinking she was a pro!... The man should be allowed to surffer what rapist passes through, so that in his next life.

He no go do am again.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by adazinnie(f): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
maxwell530:
Tho am not in support of his action but I think his own story is more likely to be the truth reasons are...1.he confirmed he had sex with her.2...he also confirmed that the girl complained about abdominal pain which led to the reason why he stopped and the girl was also tested that she really have the kinda pain.
The reasons why I find it difficult to believe her own story...1.how did he gat to held you with just one hand and pulled ur trouser (likely to be jean material which is not that easy to pull) and ur panties?.2...how come u were raped as u claimed but there is no sign of harrassment,bruise and even none of ur clothes were torn?
The truth be told d pains continued.. she needed to be treated...if she was taken to d hospital her parents would be there and find out dat their daughter #strafed# they would ask questions Sooo she lied against d man.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by hadura29(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
mrsmith11:

Drugged?

I thought it was after d coffee they left for the woman lecturer office so how come she wasn't dizzy there and even walked back to the man office

My question is......after knowing the exercise was fruitless then why didn't leave for home ? Why did she go back to sit down in the man office again?

@ 18 she is old enough to fight back when she is been raped

She wasn't even threaten by a weapon or any object

Her wasn't reap off

The man didn't hit her

She was wearing a trouser and the removed d jeans and her pant, wore a condom then penetrated her

What did she do when all these were happening? She didn't bite ,scream or threaten to report the man

How many hands this man get sef?

Remember ,all these happened after past 7 wen they returned frm woman lecturer office

If she screams.....where were d cleaners, early morning student,other lecturer around,ppl walking pass.......nobody heard her?

Well..........

My brother good morning, thanks for sharing the same ideology as mine oo. I read the post through and through and stated my observation, people just read and pass judgment just coz they have phone and little mb to type...

I hate rape but one can actually phantom who is lying in this situation. All these NGOs also, most of them are just looking for quick and cheap publicity..

Let the law of court do whatever it deem right..

Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by bomasek(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Frankiss44:

You can pass your message without all these insults... This is a public forum meaning there are bound to be people with different opinions
I understand,no vex.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
harveyspec:

Aunty, it's not as easy as u think, she is 18yrs, probably weighs not more than 50kg

Then the agbalagba is 40yrs, full grown man weighing probably 70-80kg.

if a full grown man pins a 18yrs lady down, there is nothing she can do. Factor in her account, she bent to pick something & the man jumps on her slams her on the couch & has his way

It's very possible for him to pin her down & she won't be able to shout.

On the other hand, the man is lying, if she really seduced him, she won't give such account of the man's restlessness

She said the guy kept standing up & sitting down, offering her things(switching on Ac, Tv etc)

That's classical sign of a man on heat or a man who wants to do something with a lady

Secondly, the medical assault facility confirms that she was assaulted. Meaning there was a struggle

Your head dey therecheesy kiss

The ode on this forum should take note
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:

I believe in justice, and I believe the law, I am saying the lecturer was right bros,.

Read my lines well... Gm
if a wife can sue for rape. why cant this girl do same.? just fvck the girl free. no money, no admission.... if na ur sister, u go happy? haven done this act with the girl, he suppose to do everything possible to give the girl alternative.... not just sorry, admission not possible and you want the girl to be happy?.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by octopusfreaky(f): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
boboLIL:
A fool at forty is a fool for forever..... Shameless men of this days taking advantage of teens(girls)

I'm expecting to read where they said "he took her virginity and they went to the hospital and noticed her hymen has been broken" so @ 18, she don de fvck di.cks....ok na.

Since the gal no bi virgin......the man may be sayin the truth and the gal may also be sayin the truth.....
I doubt if she was a virgin and by the way girls should learn to dress modestly..
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Antoinne: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
crisycent:
The girl is not telling the truth. Simple reason for this is that the lecturer had a condom on. I know it takes only a few seconds to wear a condom but throughout these seconds, what was she doing? Was she just standing there thinking he will dance shakitibobo with it?

She said the lecturer asked her to pick a piece of paper and then he pushed her to the corner of the couch and removed her trouser and underwear. I will assume this was the first step before he wore condom. If he removed the girl's trouser, he probably used both hands meaning the lecturer didn't close her mouth and she could shout for help. The lecturer's hands were engaged, hers weren't. What did she do? Was she just positioned for a doggy?

Why didn't she raise the alarm while she was still in school? If the lecturer had raped her and begged her afterwards not to tell anyone about it, he would have asked the father to bring her again the next day so he could pet her further and make sure everything was okay with her. The lecturer didn't bother because she asked for it or wanted it and he felt she would be mature enough to keep it to herself.

I believe it was consensual and probably it was the first time for the girl and maybe the lecturer is highly endowed too. As things got intense, she felt the pain and when she got home, the pain didn't stop and she panicked and told her parents that she was raped.

You probably have it right. It's possible she didn't want it, but clearly she didn't resist it with all her might. Didn't we read earlier here about a 10-year old that screamed to stop a rape? I'm still kinda wondering what she did after the man walked to the door to lock it.
Ask Nigerian university girls all around who go to lecturers' offices to make enquiries. They map out an exit once they get it.

Still though, the man is also not telling the whole truth.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by innocent1(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
The lecturer had plans that's why condom just appeard from no where. That's why he suddenly wanted to relax a little around 7am in his oFfice taking off his cloths in front of a female visitor. That's why a copy of coffee suddenly start making one feel desy. The lecture is an experience rapist.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by fboycaestro12(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2015
see how the fool finished his career, put himself and family in shame because of 5 mins enjoyment. I hate men that are too desperate for sex, c'mon you can self-service if it's that bad. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by kinkymax: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Dz story no get dimension,, d case is nt valid jooor.. D girl no b virgin so is a trashy case,, AL dz smal gals wey Don de Bleep since 14yrs come dey use her own dey disrupt dat lecturers life. Stupid girl. Come to tnk of it nobody rapes wt condom nw,, no luxury of time to wear condom at d point of rape,,, d man dey wear condom and d stupid girl waited dere for him to finish wearing d condom to rape her,, hmmm, Ashawo girl.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by cutetoks2: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Firstly,i am so disgruntled and disappointed with some people claiming mode of dressing as an excuse for rape,that to me is stupidity,so if such person's sister or mother dresses hot,then they can be raped by such idiot. From d story its so glaring d man raped d young lady,atleast the man couldnt tell us he dropped her off or even give her TF since he claimed it was mutual agreement,we aint kids here. He should face d law.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by cupidhero(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
That lecturer is a he goat. 18 year old girl and you totally became an animal,what will then happen if meagan good was your neighbours wife. Jew man!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by efilefun(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
marod:
If I was the Judge, I would have sentenced him for rape though, something tells me that his own account of the story is more likely to be the true version.
I doubt his story, how will a girl just jump on your dick and start playing with it just like that, even if they were so close before, there would still be that fear factor of " Na popc friend ooo, if it doesn't go well with him then he's definitely reporting to popc" Nigeria ain't that worst bro.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by prospero15(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2015
harveyspec:

Aunty, it's not as easy as u think, she is 18yrs, probably weighs not more than 50kg

Then the agbalagba is 40yrs, full grown man weighing probably 70-80kg.

if a full grown man pins a 18yrs lady down, there is nothing she can do. Factor in her account, she bent to pick something & the man jumps on her slams her on the couch & has his way

It's very possible for him to pin her down & she won't be able to shout.

On the other hand, the man is lying, if she really seduced him, she won't give such account of the man's restlessness

She said the guy kept standing up & sitting down, offering her things(switching on Ac, Tv etc)

That's classical sign of a man on heat or a man who wants to do something with a lady

Secondly, the medical assault facility confirms that she was assaulted. Meaning there was a struggle

Sorry to say..yes she was slammed which may hve resulted 2 d pain she had..bt come 2 tink of it..a Jean trouser probably fitting 2 d gals body coupled with d underwear...cn u rili use a hand 2 do all d magic??..considering d posture 2..if der was 2 b a rape it shud b a fatal one in d reports bt we re yet 2 c one
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Crieff(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
So many xtupid fellows on this forum.
What's your business if she was virgin or not?
Does it make rape ok?
I can't believe these dane kind of reasoning. undecided

I tell you! Plenty plenty warped and mentally twisted peeps.
Will a 18yo remove your belt and trousers and start fiddling with your manhood and you cannot stop her? Did she overpower you? Were you totally helpless that you couldn't stop her or resist her? The zombies are already in our midst and they are the ones that think that a 18 yo girl can arm-twist and strong-arm a 40yo man into consensual sex.

Madness!

As far as I'm concerned, this girl is blameless and the man is to be blamed.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
I don't understand Nigerian journalism. They man is yet to be convicted and he has already been labelled as a rapist.

Hmmmm.....I can see dollar signs grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Genea(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
mykeaji:

I seem not to understand why people are quick to judge d lecturer. She was raped and didn't alter a sound and nobody heard... Haaa!!! What manner of rape is that.. Even at 5,6 and 7am u still find students loitering around school. Am not justifying what d man did but d story don't add up
dnt b so stupid,students r still in dier rooms by dah tym,and by d way no everyone screams wen it comes to rape,for example if we see a snake ,i wud run bt u cud stay and kill it ,dat is to say we have a diff way of responding to d prob...by d way,d man's story is false,u just have to read d story again and if she has bin having sex,i dnt think she wud experience dah kinda pain,use ur brain
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by hadura29(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

if a wife can sue for rape. why cant this girl do same.? just fvck the girl free. no money, no admission.... if na ur sister, u go happy? haven done this act with the girl, he suppose to do everything possible to give the girl alternative.... not just sorry, admission not possible and you want the girl to be happy?.

Bros, this lecturer did not deny the fact he had sex with her, also the pains was there that was when he stopped and lastly the test result did not tell us if she was bleeding.

I know it's wrong and crazy, if I was the judge, I won't sentence him for rape, but taking advantage of the girls situation, also I will blame the dad for allowing her go to school alone.

We need to analyze a situation before jumping into conclusion... Gm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.