Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (98524 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by anonimi: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Frankiss44:

Spot on... The lecturer messed up big time, but his version of the story sounds truer than the girl's own.. The only way out for the girl after the pains became unbearable was to play the rape card... No sane lecturer would want to rape a girl in his office if the girl decides to put up a little struggle

Spot on ko spot out ni angry

Must she be a virgin at 18 to QUALIFY for being a rape victim?

You must be the doctor who diagnosed her to kbow about her 'unbearable pains, not so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Frankiss44(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2015
bomasek:
U must be a mad rapist,u mean u believe his narration of event(they got to his office and she was fiddling with his dick,just like that). An eighteen year old with her father's mate when we both know how conservative our ladies are when sex issues pop up. It wasn't her desire to go with him that early but on the man's prompting. If it was mutual,she would have been in the know of his intention. Didn't u read of his uneasiness and fidgeting in his office;once more u a raving mad man. Fool like u.

You can pass your message without all these insults... This is a public forum meaning there are bound to be people with different opinions
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by neocortex: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:
They fail to tell us if the girl was still a Virgin. I am not defending the man anyway but just observing.

Also the 1. way these little girls dresses recently is quite provocative and seductive thanks to too much telenovela and zee world...

Parents should caution their young kids on how they dress, coz not all guy can shut dre dick once they see someone with revealing dress... Teach them our African morals.

2. Two stories though who should I believe now...?

Hmmmm... Aiye oooo!!!!

1. How many have you defiled so far because they dress provocatively ?

You hid under the banner of "I am not defending the man" to expose
what is really on your mind.

Your argument of provocative dressing won't hold water in a court of
law and you can end up in kirikiri.
Desist before it is too late.

2. We know who you believe, your rapist friend of course.
Birds of a feather..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Shameless man,though might have been hearing rumour that the only solution to gain admission after failed exam is to sleep with lecturer but she mever thought it could hurt,some people can be desperate,God is not present in that man life he would have resist the temptation.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Querty(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
somtin seems fishy here....

but the man is heartless!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by delishpot: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
mykeaji:

I seem not to understand why people are quick to judge d lecturer. She was raped and didn't alter a sound and nobody heard... Haaa!!! What manner of rape is that.. Even at 5,6 and 7am u still find students loitering around school. Am not justifying what d man did but d story don't add up

Shout nor be when dem no hold ya throat? Some rapists are wicked. By tge tine dem squeeze ya throat till you almost black out and tell you tge next time you scream they will kill you. Anyhoe, these days men rape men so you still have chance to experience rape first hand and see how it is that some victins out of fear of death just shut up and accept their fate in a bid to preserve their lives first.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Frankiss44(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
anonimi:

Spot on ko spot out ni angry

Must she be a virgin at 18 to QUALIFY for being a rape victim?

You must be the doctor who diagnosed her to kbow about her 'unbearable pains, not so

And who said anything about being a Virgin... Did you even read the post at all, didn't you see where the parents complained about the pains she was passing through as soon as she came back to the house? My friend go pick your fight elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:
They fail to tell us if the girl was still a Virgin. I am not defending the man anyway but just observing.

Also the way these little girls dresses recently is quite provocative and seductive thanks to too much telenovela and zee world...

Parents should caution their young kids on how they dress, coz not all guy can shut dre dick once they see someone with revealing dress... Teach them our African morals.

Two stories though who should I believe now...?

Hmmmm... Aiye oooo!!!!

u see ur life? typical Nigerian with different irrelevant opinion. I SWEAR I CAN NEVER NAKED FOR A GIRL OF THAT AGE. NO MATTER WHAT. I CAN'T EVEN FVCK A GIRL LESS THAN 23 OR A VIRGIN.
I ENJOY MATURED , EXPERIENCED LADIES.......... I LIKE LADY SITTING ON TOP OF D1CK AND RIDE THE WAVE WITH ENOUGH CREAM PUMPING OUT, NOT BLOOD OR TEARS.
Another thing i hate with passion is old man dating small girl ..or small girl fvcking married man.

as for the lecturer, ntoiii, enjoy ur new home. ONE NIGHT IN PRISON IS LIKE 100 DAYS OUTSIDE. TIME RUN VERY SLOWLY.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by timota(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2015
cheekilicious:
Derez something fishy in this their storyangry
If the girl was a virgin, it would have been more convincing....all these rapists sef, they should be castrated...see his yeye facegrin
I pray someone will rape either ur mother,ur sister or ur wife so that we will ask whether she is a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by jerrymej(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Two versions stories! Which would I believe? Hmmm Na God Win oo.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Eddygourdo(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:

Also the way these little girls dresses recently is quite provocative and seductive thanks to too much telenovela and zee world...

Hmmmm... Aiye oooo!!!!
brother no offence but we sensible people demand an apology from you. How dare you. Even if a lady walks about naked should dat justify rape? So if u had a sister who apparently dresses provocatively and a mofo raped her you will give him a high five foe teaching your sister african morals with his penis abi. I also dislike the excesses of women but please that shouldn't warrant rape. It's babaric

7 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by sweatlana: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
So many xtupid fellows on this forum.
What's your business if she was virgin or not?
Does it make rape ok?
I can't believe these dane kind of reasoning. undecided

It's quite shocking the view of these young men. I thought they were enlightened but obviously I was wrong.

It's not just the leaders in this country that is screwed up almost every one is!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by franklingud(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Let's not conclude judgement too fast.
That lecturer might be saying the truth, the girl is frustrated because after the sex, nothing could be done to secure her admission.
U grab

10 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by InvertedHammer: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2015
/
Promise of admission was made.

Sexual favour was performed.

Admission promises failed.

Then pain, arrest, press and interviews followed.

Both of them lied.

It is almost impossible for one man to rape a lady without violence or weapon.

\

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by hadura29(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2015
neocortex:

1. How many have you defiled so far because they dress provocatively ?

You hid under the banner of "I am not defending the man" to expose
what is really on your mind.

Your argument of provocative dressing won't hold water in a court of
law and you can end up in kirikiri.
Desist before it is too late.

2. We know who you believe, your rapist friend of course.
Birds of a feather..

Say whatever you like I don't care, and I am here to exchange words with you. Is not like you live in the jungle to see what is happening out there.

I believe neither of them, until the court passes judgement...

Type all the shit in this world, na u sabi, the fact is that we live in a crazy world now, only God knows who is telling the truth and who is lying...

I actually don't give a hoot about what you think about me, I don't even know you...

Mtchew...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by prospero15(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
Silly man even if she came onto him, he couldn't employ his brain and know that he had a career, a name, a marriage and a friendship with the so called father of the girl to protect.

How low can one go to satisfy silly urges.

"I removed my shirt" bla bla bla.
In the presence of a little girl that was handed over to you by the father? Wasn't their meeting supposed to official. Wetin come carry am remove shirt? Liar.

You cnt probably trust d light in his office..maybe it went off at d moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by harveyspec: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Beremx:
Someone was raping you and you kept quiet? You no carry the cup of coffee break am for im head? You no find bottle or any hard object for im office redesign im face? You no bite im dirty prick? angry

Anyway,the matter is in court,let justice prevail.

Aunty, it's not as easy as u think, she is 18yrs, probably weighs not more than 50kg

Then the agbalagba is 40yrs, full grown man weighing probably 70-80kg.

if a full grown man pins a 18yrs lady down, there is nothing she can do. Factor in her account, she bent to pick something & the man jumps on her slams her on the couch & has his way

It's very possible for him to pin her down & she won't be able to shout.

On the other hand, the man is lying, if she really seduced him, she won't give such account of the man's restlessness

She said the guy kept standing up & sitting down, offering her things(switching on Ac, Tv etc)

That's classical sign of a man on heat or a man who wants to do something with a lady

Secondly, the medical assault facility confirms that she was assaulted. Meaning there was a struggle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Frankiss44(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Shameless man,though might have been hearing rumour that the only solution to gain admission after failed exam is to sleep with lecturer but she mever thought it could hurt,some people can be desperate,God is not present in that man life he would have resist the temptation.

Exactly... The man might have even played the sex before admission card for her... There is no way anyone would convince me there wasn't at least a minimal cooperation from the girl... Her story is questionable... But that does not mean the idiot of a lecturer doesn't deserve to rot in jail... Only God knows how many Unilag girls this man has raped

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:

Hmmmm... Aiye oooo!!!!

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by charlsecy(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
The explanation of the "rapist" is more believable.

The girl said after sipping a little of the coffee, she started feeling drowsy, adding that the man now took her to another building where a female official examined her documents.

Now if you study the scenario properly, why would the man take the girl to another person if he truly put something in the drink to make her weak? Would the man had taken her to meet another person if he was expecting the girl to become weak from drowsiness? If the man truly had bad intention, he wouldn't have wanted another person to see him in the company of the girl.

In conclusion, whether or not the sex was consensual, the man should be blamed, because there is a palpable betrayal of trust.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by maxwell530(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Tho am not in support of his action but I think his own story is more likely to be the truth reasons are...1.he confirmed he had sex with her.2...he also confirmed that the girl complained about abdominal pain which led to the reason why he stopped and the girl was also tested that she really have the kinda pain.
The reasons why I find it difficult to believe her own story...1.how did he gat to held you with just one hand and pulled ur trouser (likely to be jean material which is not that easy to pull) and ur panties?.2...how come u were raped as u claimed but there is no sign of harrassment,bruise and even none of ur clothes were torn?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2015
boboLIL:
A fool at forty is a fool for forever..... Shameless men of this days taking advantage of teens(girls)

I'm expecting to read where they said "he took her virginity and they went to the hospital and noticed her hymen has been broken" so @ 18, she don de fvck di.cks....ok na.

Since the gal no bi virgin......the man may be sayin the truth and the gal may also be sayin the truth.....

Ode! Were your mother and sisters virgins at 18?
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Crieff(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2015
soneeha:
I never knew nland has so many rape apologists ,does it matter if the girl was a virgin or not ,it does not matter if the girl was decently dressed or not .men need to start controlling themselves ,we see boys walking around shirtless everyday yet we hardly hear about male rape cases.

I am as surprised as you are. A 40+ year old man to a 18yo girl and you are yapping that it was consensual. What is consensual in that? If that girl was even 16/17, that is what he would have said too or that he thought she was over 18. Virgin or not, the man should know better... The girl is completely unquestionable in this situation, the man is.

It is men with warped thought processes that will question the girl in this particular scenario.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by hadura29(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Eddygourdo:
brother no offence but we sensible people demand an apology from you. How dare you. Even if a lady walks about naked should dat justify rape? So if u had a sister who apparently dresses provocatively and a mofo raped her you will give him a high five foe teaching your sister african morals with his penis abi. I also dislike the excesses of women but please that shouldn't warrant rape. It's babaric

I wouldn't allow my sister to walk pass the door with provocative dress, "teach a child the way of The Lord so that when they grow up, they will abide by it" I am no saying the lawyer shouldn't face justice, he'll no, all I am saying is that w should also caution our sisters, daughters friends, nieces and cousins. Drunkard, pervs and paedophiles, are out there on the street looking for whom to devour...

Is not like I am in support of the lecturer, this should just sound as a deterrent to mothers and daughters...

Don't get me wrong oo...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
mrsmith11:
There is something abt this story

@18 she is nt even a virgin

How can a man rape a woman without hitting or tearing her clothes..........

The man held down with one hand, remove your trouser and pant with the other hand and you were not screaming

What was she doing when the man wore his condom?

There is more to the story

Ode!

Did you even read the article sef?

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by MrCounselor: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Another freely roaming chronic madman.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by adazinnie(f): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2015
though am against RAPE...d lecturer should have controlled himself...you see Dats d problem wit men...onli few of dem can control deir libido......Now to d girl.. she went back home moody,she didn't tell any body abt d rape until 9 days later because d pains she was having continued seriously,her fears made her lie against d man because she knew if her took her to d hospital they would confirm and would begin to ask questions....the Gurl acted very sharp to save herself from being tagged a bad child dat hasn't gotten into d uni bt has already started d doings wit a lecturer... well u know girls of these day should not b trusted...she wanted it...and d animal in dat lecturer couldn't refuse d food....Infact blame the two parties involve...I tire for d case...I NO JUDGE AGAIN...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Frankiss44(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Promise of admission was made.

Sexual favour was performed.

Admission promises failed.

Then pain, arrest, press and interviews followed.

Both of them lied.

\

Pronto... You have said it all... Trust the feminists to start screaming their head off... The girl is not as innocent as she claims... But the lecturer is still an animal and justice must prevail if not for anything, but betrayal of trust

7 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by crisycent: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
The girl is not telling the truth. Simple reason for this is that the lecturer had a condom on. I know it takes only a few seconds to wear a condom but throughout these seconds, what was she doing? Was she just standing there thinking he will dance shakitibobo with it?

She said the lecturer asked her to pick a piece of paper and then he pushed her to the corner of the couch and removed her trouser and underwear. I will assume this was the first step before he wore condom. If he removed the girl's trouser, he probably used both hands meaning the lecturer didn't close her mouth and she could shout for help. The lecturer's hands were engaged, hers weren't. What did she do? Was she just positioned for a doggy?

Why didn't she raise the alarm while she was still in school? If the lecturer had raped her and begged her afterwards not to tell anyone about it, he would have asked the father to bring her again the next day so he could pet her further and make sure everything was okay with her. The lecturer didn't bother because she asked for it or wanted it and he felt she would be mature enough to keep it to herself.

I believe it was consensual and probably it was the first time for the girl and maybe the lecturer is highly endowed too. As things got intense, she felt the pain and when she got home, the pain didn't stop and she panicked and told her parents that she was raped.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
maxwell530:
Tho am not in support of his action but I think his own story is more likely to be the truth reasons are...1.he confirmed he had sex with her.2...he also confirmed that the girl complained about abdominal pain which led to the reason why he stopped and the girl was also tested that she really have the kinda pain.
The reasons why I find it difficult to believe her own story...1.how did he gat to held you with just one hand and pulled ur trouser (likely to be jean material which is not that easy to pull) and ur panties?.2...how come u were raped as u claimed but there is no sign of harrassment,bruise and even none of ur clothes were torn?

Ode!

So for your mind now this article has presented all the facts and evidences to this caseundecided.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
missade:
For the people saying she wasn't even a virgin, how do u guys deduce that? Even if she wasn't, is that enough reason to rape her?! No one is questioning why she was in pains. If it was consensual, why did it hurt so much especially if she's been doing it.
He betrayed the trust of his friend and has just finished his career. angry

Are you a virgin? undecided
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Antoinne: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
sweatlana:

It's quite shocking the view of these young men. I thought they were enlightened but obviously I was wrong.

It's not just the leaders in this country that is screwed up almost every one is!
I don't support "this view", but apparently it's not only espoused by these young men. Some women may also share same opinion. Beremx is (f)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.