Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion (3315 Views)

We Had Consensual Sex – Student In Breman Eduman Sex Tape Confesses / Sex Is A Consensual Agreement; Women Aren't Doing Men Any Favor / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by gagewonda(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2015
D man was totally wrong nd nt saying d exact truth. D girl also is definitely hiding d truth maybe she still wanna claim innocentee to her parents sha. Bt one major revelation from dis case is dat d girl is nt a virgin. At 18 smh d more reason I take her tale wit a pinch of salt. I feel d man was huge dwn der nd she wasn't really lubricated cos its an office nd above all der agreement was breached by d man. Shikena. Bt d man is still wrong
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
correctyourself:
The man is not innocent! How can young girl of 18, be bold enough to initiate sex advance towards a stranger and a lecturer in a school she intended to be admitted and in the office? It couldn't had been possible when it was obvious she may not get the admission, at this stage there is no way sexual urge would have arosed.

If at all what the lecturer said is true, why not turn down her move? I have not heard were someone who had raped accept that he did ; rather such people denied because of the consequences and shame.

Fadas friend get it rytba girl of 18 u say i kno bou one in a state uni she gained admission dis yr d school also expelled her cos of her trashy and harloric attitude never trust dis girls ok
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am a student of unilag and to be the girl girl agreed wiv d man there is sometin missin if she was raped there shd av been blood stains on her dress or cloth or sumfin even at d venu whr d act happened
If ny den its nt rape d girl has beeen sleeping wiv oda guys mayb she felt betrade by d man or d man kept asking her for more bt talkin of rape its a lie
if it was rape immediately she ran out she wud av called for help wen u are defiled u run for help at dat minute
Someone wud av noticed her running and wud av asked her questions cos goin by wat she is sayin she ran out immediately she shd av been half naked wen she ran out who wudnt av seen her half naked by 7:30am wen people are in school by 6:00am and unilag student dat can waka for africa?

1 Like

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am a student of unilag and to be the girl girl agreed wiv d man there is sometin missin if she was raped there shd av been blood stains on her dress or cloth or sumfin even at d venue whr d act happened
If nt den its nt rape d girl has beeen sleeping wiv oda guys mayb she felt betrade by d man or d man kept asking her for more bt talkin of rape its a lie
if it was rape immediately she ran out she wud av called for help wen u are defiled u run for help at dat minute
Someone wud av noticed her running and wud av asked her questions cos goin by wat she is sayin she ran out immediately she shd av been half naked wen she ran out who wudnt av seen her half naked by 7:30am wen people are in school by 6:00am and unilag student dat can waka for africa?
U can run out of a place u are nt conversant wiv she wud av needed direction to dress up properly nad thus sumone wud av seen her
If she can find her way to a place to dress up properly wivout directions den trust me she is a bitchhh and a slut and a bastardddd at dat i hate wen people agree to sumtin and den later turn d table around to favour dem wen de feel threaten anoda test shd be run on her to know if d rape led to her been disvirgined from dere shame go catch her parent sef
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
One more thing i deeply feel she agreed cos of wat jamb did to them by depriving dem of writing unilag post utme she said it happened 9days before she opened up dat period jamb hasnt realised students name bck to unilag she felt if she did d man can help her add her name cos i av a sister too who wud call me everyday to beg any lecturer i kno to help her cos wat jamb did to dem was depressing
After she did it probably she found out jamb realised everybodies name den she felt used and betrade she felt she gave her body out for nuffin and she myt be dat kind of revengful type cos 9days later u opened up like a week and some days o shocked some baby girls sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by shachris02: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:
One more thing i deeply feel she agreed cos of wat jamb did to them by depriving dem of writing unilag post utme she said it happened 9days before she opened up dat period jamb hasnt realised students name bck to unilag she felt if she did d man can help her add her name cos i av a sister too who wud call me everyday to beg any lecturer i kno to help her cos wat jamb did to dem was depressing
After she did it probably she found out jamb realised everybodies name den she felt used and betrade she felt she gave her body out for nuffin and she myt be dat kind of revengful type cos 9days later u opened up like a week and some days o shocked some baby girls sha

thanks for your unbiased views dear.

1 Like

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
shachris02:

thanks for your unbiased views dear.

grin i just dont like d way d girl is painting her sef good wen she is as red as danger no lecturer will rape u at d spot they are smart too dats why dey are lecturers deu wud only be tellin u their plans towards wat dey want wiv u dose periods d man wud av been givin her body signs touchin sensitive part and all dat she cudnt av told her parents bah?
All i want is a test to probe if d rape she is shoutin bou got her disvirgined cos wasnt a virgin before d man hit it d probability she agreed to it hersef is very high

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Her parents are d genesis of dis maddnesss like a girl bou gaining admission into a uni cant buy a post utme form by hersef some parents and d way dey desperately runz their children admission is alarming dis days
they introduced her to a lecturer like they created d link
Themselves dey started it why wud u involve ur daughter wiv a lecturer when unilag clearly stated dat post utme cards wud be sold in any banks in
School is dat hard for any real students nt to be able to buy just a card by hersef in d school?
Den go to cafe she wud definately meet her mates at d cyber cafe and see ow dey do it most people bought their forms themselves or one of parents shd av taken time to go wiv her.
They are d main genesis of dis problem they created dat link in d first place all in d name of i no people in unilag dat can help my daughter they will now start boastin ni unilag yen mo moeyan be nau to le shey fun omo yin na And u guys needs employable graduates i aint seeing most o
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by princejenks(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well we werent there when it all went down so i cant say whether it was rape or consensual sex but one thing is clear,there are obvious holes in the accounts of both parties which either can rely on in defending their conduct in court, so its one's word against the other.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by ibadanfinest(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
The both parties narration has elements of lie in it. I am sure the girl actually agreed but she agreed cos she thinks the man could help.
She ain't lubricated and the man pole could be too big for her. she probably mush have been doing small pole.
Bottom line, she was taken advantaged off. The man has much of the blame.

1 Like

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by 400billionman: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
donholy28:
Going through ur summary... I observed that ur facts fit but why would she blackmail d man is d question now...did he pressurize her Into sex against her will and she did it with him then decided to blackmail him with it...cause that's what girls do in d university..a lecturer after threatening them into sex..they will videotape d act and use it to end his career...I think there's more in this matter we haven't seen

That girl was too young for that act. The lecturer was very silly. Little girls of that age have their minds running wild from little exposure to signs of Sex whether by toasting or touching. She is a small girl. The lecturer nah he goat.

The only part that makes me think that the Sex was consensual is that it took the girl 9 good days to report the rape to her patemts. The lady reported that rape out of the pains she was experiencing on her abdomen. To me it was not a rape per say. Again it could rape if the girl was in shock due to the fact that she is still a VIRGIN. In that case, I would agree she was afraid to report the incident. She was in shock. Yes she did it but it was in shock both during the act and after the act. She was naive.

Summarily, guys do not know how some girls reason. There is this lady friend of mine, who fell in love with me but my aim was just to have her as a lover. That is what I felt but she felt real love. (marriage things) . The first day, she visited me by 7pm and slept over and we did the do all night.. Later on she started acting up and quit the relationship. We quarreled and she still kept coming back. Even begged me to marry her.

I was talking with her last week and to my greatest shock, she said that she wanted slamming me with RAPE the first day she visited my house. That tells you how confused some ladies can be. She still calls me everyday. Because we no marry..
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
shachris02:

Just shut it. You woman like playing victims when it doesn't go your way.

That lady wouldn't have reported that rape if her admission sailed through.

But the lecturer is a he goat..
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by 400billionman: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Gbam. Rape cases are reported under 24 hours. ....
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
400billionman:

Gbam. Rape cases are reported under 24 hours. ....

grin are u minding the girl
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by correctyourself(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Fadas friend get it rytba girl of 18 u say i kno bou one in a state uni she gained admission dis yr d school also expelled her cos of her trashy and harloric attitude never trust dis girls ok

Please read through the link about the same lecturer. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2511883/unilag-lecturer-raped-18-year-old-girl
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by correctyourself(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
shachris02:

You obviously do not know Naija girls, obviously not Lagos girls. Besides, a girl of 18 is an adult and most of them at that age are already doing it with their papa mate. The man is not a stranger as such as they both live in the same street. If they girl is pretty, i tell you, it would be too hard to resist especially when she is being flirtatious. Girls love adventure, they love experiments. Maybe she wanted to try it with an older man and that was her oppurtunity,

Please read through link below about the same lecturer

https://www.nairaland.com/2511883/unilag-lecturer-raped-18-year-old-girl
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by DaisyII: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
I blame the father of the girl fr wanting to help her secure admissn through the back door.

I feel her pain but this is what happens when you are always trying to enter a place through the window.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by DaisyII: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
I blame the father of the girl fr wanting to help her secure admissn through the back door.

I feel her pain but this is what happens when you are always trying to enter a place through the window.

Em' bury her planceta for unilag??
She should av tried OOU or some oda uni.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by adanny01(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2015
We were talking about it with my wife and what i told my wife is exactly what the op has said.

I told her if i were the judge i will dismiss the case as blackmail. Both their stories doesnot completely add up. The girl has a motive for blackmail which invalidates rape. Her motive is that, the lecturer promised to assist even after he had told her and her father that it she is not qualified to sit for the post ume. She hoped he could pull some strings and get her in and was obviously ready to give him full compensation which she did only to realise he cannot help her. Now she cant take back the free sex she gave and opted to punish him with blackmail after realising he had played her and had no concrete plans to help.

Rape is very bad and i wouldnt want my family member to experience it. However, rape shouldnot be used as blackmail. People easily believe it especially from young girls.

Some yrs ago, a girl far older than me was given a job and my dad's friend asked my dad to accomodate her pending when her accomodation would be provided. My uncle was in our bq but hardly stayed since his family were far away. He gave her 1 room. She was seducing him but my uncle is a devout christian resisted her. They eventually fought publicly in which she accused him of rape attempt. I didnt believe her a bit but her allegation almost put him in trouble and was swept under because the girl was new and her character was questionable while my uncle is upright. Now, she followed us to my village for an occassion, i took an opportunity of the crowd late at night and she gave me a treat even when my entire family and my fiancee (now my wife) were around. We were almost caught by my sis who came to the room but was dark. It continued till my wedding when she finally said no. All the time i was thinking in my head what kind of morally corrupt person she was that she did that when she was very close to my mum and fiancee. My sisters were suspicious of her and didnt want her around for fear of seducing our dad. At the end, within the same government quarters, she did atleast 7guys the last one even led to the death of his wife which she still sees till today. We later realised our dads friend who initially brought her as his niece was actually her sugar daddy.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:
Am a student of unilag and to be the girl girl agreed wiv d man there is sometin missin if she was raped there shd av been blood stains on her dress or cloth or sumfin even at d venue whr d act happened
If nt den its nt rape d girl has beeen sleeping wiv oda guys mayb she felt betrade by d man or d man kept asking her for more bt talkin of rape its a lie
U can run out of a place u are nt conversant wiv she wud av needed direction to dress up properly nad thus sumone wud av seen her
If she can find her way to a place to dress up properly wivout directions den trust me she is a bitchhh and a slut and a bastardddd at dat i hate wen people agree to sumtin and den later turn d table around to favour dem wen de feel threaten anoda test shd be run on her to know if d rape led to her been disvirgined from dere shame go catch her parent sef
wicked girl cheesy grin
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Which Unilag?
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2015
MrCuddles:

Which Unilag?
keep denying it deep down ur bitter heart its d unilag at akoka nt idi araba ok
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2015
shachris02:

Mr sentiments, what do you know constitutes a rape claim?

Were the girls clothes torn?

Were their physical bruises?
I believe it wasnt rape jare....she had to wait for 9days before she told her parent cos she didnt knw d thing wld pain dat much...nd wen she eventually wanted to tell dem, it would b smart enuf to lie dat d man raped her cos dats d only way to avoid blame..she lied just to cover her show of shame...

she claims she was raped, no beating, no bruises, trouser was neatly removed, condom was inserted, she couldnt scream.

nd na even DOGGY STYLE dem do....how rapist go do doggy?
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by prettydamsel2(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
shachris02:

if it happened to your father, i am sure you would take the girl's story with a pinch of salt.

The man is irresponsible to begin with.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by bbdd: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettydamsel2:

The man is irresponsible to begin with.

Doesn't mean the girl should lie and frame him.
She enjoy the nack finish and now she didn't get admission and now she change story just because he's a lecturer. If he was any other person, this won't even be news.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Only on Nairaland will you see a title like 'Rape Case - I think it was consensual'

Are you sure you know the definition of rape

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Coming From Eritrea / All Christians Should Be NUDIST. / How Do I Handle My Husband Elder Brother Excesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.