Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

You Have What Others Are Looking For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have What Others Are Looking For (424 Views)

We Are Looking For A Pretty Hausa Or Northern Lady For Our Brother For Marraige / This Is The Kind Of Woman We Are Looking For / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What Others Are Looking For by philomental: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2015
YOU HAVE WHAT OTHERS ARE LOOKING FOR

I was having a chat with a friend, from the discussion, I recalled an article on the net whose heading only, I read, refusing to read the content; as a result of that I decided to revisit the internet and searched for it again.

It is about Japanese girls and female models wanting to become black. Did I just say 'black'? Oh yes, they want to become black. The reason is that they are obsessed with black characters in Hollywood and want to be like them. Some of they have gone to the extent of toning their body from the Mongoloid to the Negroid colour. That isn't enough, they still go ahead to dress like the blacks whom we see in ghetto-like Black American movies, making same hairstyle, and ...etc. The report also have it that some pattern their room to reflect what they see in movies.

Now, back to our land, some people hate their skin colour, they tone to look like the whites. Unfortunately, some have destroyed not only their skin colour but their skin structure. I mean, who would ever believe that a certain 'whitish-red' man or lady from Japan would tone to become black. Am proud of what I have.

This doesn't just stop in 'skin colour things' only, it goes beyond that. That little talent, that idea, that big eye-balls, that fat-shape, that tiny legs, that non-sophisticated house,.....that lady by your side, that man you despise.....( the list is endless) may be what another is dying to have.

Therefore, do what you can to cherish, protect, love, improve upon and place value on what you have. It may just be what the whole world is waiting for. Stop eyeing another's.

Have a lovely day pals.

1 Like

Re: You Have What Others Are Looking For by Update(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2015
words for mummy's pet.
For me love doesn't live here nor visit.
Ftc.. dedicated to ma 12ex whom soaked her clothes in water after doing what mummy and daddy normally do and realized she as bored as Bleep on bed.
Re: You Have What Others Are Looking For by philomental: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Update:
words for mummy's pet.
For me love doesn't live here nor visit.
Ftc.. dedicated to ma 12ex whom soaked her clothes in water after doing what mummy and daddy normally do and realized she as bored as Bleep on bed.

Guy u harsh o....12 ex

(1) (Reply)

Breakups And Revenge / Business Opportunity / 14 Things You Say Or Do That Emasculates Your Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.