Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (1279 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by money121(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Er, Need we say more

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/this-message-will-inspire-ladies-that.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by money121(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin

true talk
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Tpave(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ready made husband will bash you left right and centre. You don't have a say in the marriage.
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
The ladies will soon be here cool
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by madridguy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Only if they will hear.
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who's that? Wise ladies - and men of course - have long-term attitude in relationships. She must have seen the stuff in him back then.
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Burnnotice(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
OP get set....they will start tagging you ' broke guy'
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by MzPecs(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided undecided Ready made husband all the way..

Na joke I dey oh! Biko! gringringrin
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Laveda(f): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
undecided undecided Ready made husband all the way..

Na joke I dey oh! Biko! gringringrin

Seconded undecided undecided

grin
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by MzPecs(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:

Seconded undecided undecided

grin
Thank God say you shine teeth grin grin

undecided undecided before them go rain curse on your head!
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by martyns303(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
There's no nobility in poverty.

1 Like

Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by YorubaWoman: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ready made e dakun

Ta nfe jiya
Like we ladies don't work too?
Or after bagging degrees, masters na struggling guy wey no get a bucket pesin go go marry?
Abeg
Or like say most guys too don't prefer working/independent babes.
And who says the man was poor thenundecided

1 Like

Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by KINGinVAHALA: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
money121:
Er, Need we say more

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/this-message-will-inspire-ladies-that.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe
If they like they hear and adhere to it, if they like they shouldnt.
Someone like me knows already who i want to marry. When the time comes, i would pack my bags and go back to my 17th GIRLFRIEND who was also my 2nd love.

So na them go lose and not me.
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Adonis3: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
but you people never talk about those that remain broke for life

Na every body wey poor go make am??

Truth is

Stay with whoever you want

Because you love the person and you believe in them.

Most importantly, always follow your heart

There are girls who left broke dudes for richer ones

And they never REGRETTED it

Yes, it happens

You know why?

Coz LIFE AINT FAIR!!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Laveda(f): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Thank God say you shine teeth grin grin

undecided undecided before them go rain curse on your head!
I swear these guys no get joy undecided

But I no send grin
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by skywalker240(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
op ready to tear race oo
Dem go soon come

As for me *running away i think i heard sickstars and queen valerie approaching*
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
skywalker240:
op ready to tear race oo
Dem go soon come

As for me *running away i think i heard sickstars and queen valerie approaching*
tongue gottya

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Money changed da woman o
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by skywalker240(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:
tongue gottya
Money changed da woman o
cry she caught me
At least that could be u somedays shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
skywalker240:

cry she caught me

At least that could be u somedays

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hopefully tank u grin
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by skywalker240(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hopefully tank u grin
Enof said,...in zoro's tone(this is the part where i take my leave)
*Escapes and Jumps through the window of the six story building*
Re: This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men by popesam1(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Make I quickly comment before lalasticlala put am for front page

(1) (Reply)

Is It Because Am Not Jovial. / You Can Now Create Custom Geofilters For Your Wedding Or Party, On Snapchat / How Do You Delicately Tell A Girl She's Bleeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.