Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. (5948 Views)

Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples / My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by KamaIsBitch(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
For the past 3hours Facebook users has been caught into different atmosphere when one of the major PlayBoy Teddy Benson shared a screenshot of his WhatsApp message of him and his numerous girlfriends and his friends on Facebook blasted him.

Below is the screenshot

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by newjosboy: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
A cassanova spotted.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by MrSensor(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
tongue chai, see a long list of sheeps that are willingly offering themselves to be slaughtered.

6 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Betakeshi: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
badt guy

1 Like

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
If u manage to chop most of all the Kpetus and lose ur tru partner Nigga wetinn u gain

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by chisani(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Championship abi na NPFL? Na boss you be ooo.
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is why I admire cute guys at a distance, even when I get close I hardly open up or shower them with praises. You can never tell which one pays more attention to his looks than his brain. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
This is why I admire cute guys at a distance, even when I get close I hardly open up or shower them with praises. You can never tell which one pays more attention to his looks than his brain. grin

Damn grin
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
fucksterisback:

Damn grin
It's the true bro. These days it's becoming hard to get a complete package. It's either brain is present , looks is missing or via versa grin grin
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by donjobill: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
It's the true bro. These days it's becoming hard to get a complete package. It's either brain is present , looks is missing or via versa grin grin

Sapiosexuals don't face that issue!
It's only those who want to have the best of the two worlds that are faced with that difficulty.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Elnino4ladies: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
I can relate perfectly with this..... na dem dey rush us

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
I've see. This countless of times

Since last year

Ndiala Ndiala

1 Like

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is an everyday thing for us women so we ain't impressed.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Bluezy13(m): 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:
This is an everyday thing for us women so we ain't impressed.

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2018
na problem him dey carry for head..no be big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by jaxxy(m): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Gals brag about how many guys be up in their dm bt can’t handle it when gals line in a guys dm Ain’t dat double standard rite there? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by centboy123456(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2018
I went to this guy page I swear na girls dey rush this guy see as they many na wow this guy na real boss

1 Like

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Dillusionist(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Mtchew
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Jaqenhghar: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Person go come see him wife to be for the list grin
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by KamaIsBitch(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Person go come see him wife to be for the list grin

Loo

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
jaxxy:
Gals brag about how many guys be up in their dm bt can’t handle it when gals line in a guys dm Ain’t dat double standard rite there? Lol

HAHA... JUST HOW FOLKS DISH OUT REJECTION ON REPEAT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH IT THEMSELVES.
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
donjobill:

Sapiosexuals don't face that issue!
It's only those who want to have the best of the two worlds that are faced with that difficulty.
And I believe you typed this from experience? grin
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by sawut: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2018
0kirika,that one got me
Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by antagonist: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
fake fake fake

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. by donjobill: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2018
MariaLavina:
And I believe you typed this from experience? grin

Let's be sincere! Isn't that one of the reasons for friendzoning a guy?
The ugly but very intelligent one comes up. You find him interesting to be with, although he's not qualified. Then later, the handsome but poverty-stricken, stingy, foolish and insecure guy also shows deep interest in you and wouldn't want to let go. You keep the two temporarily, each, of course, to serve different purpose, while waiting for the one who has both qualities to emerge. Once he surfaces and you see that he's serious, you find very good excuses to drop them. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / Why Penis Is A Coward!!! My Experience. / Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.