Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) (42537 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
charleslifted:
Some people Don dey go spiritual with PTDF matter ooo.. Sote him dey dream put.. I hope say u no dey sleep talk Sha.. Cos NA slap u go chop if u dey my side.. I just pray say d training go dey fun pass my IT for NPDC Dat year.. Make I watch Chelsea jhur
see ooo... No be you dey talk about faith, how me and saryea83 no get faith? shocked shocked

Me and you who spiritual pass? wink
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
House, I just got news now that ptdf is looking for who can trek from Abuja to Laser to submit our list for the training. Any volunteer?? the person name shall be the first in the list. Treat Urgent please.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
People on this thread help me sing this:
Una dey catch cold.. eyaaa eee..
Ptdf applicants dey catch cold eyaaaa... eee.
Mak una run run run very fast...go go go d office...call call call ptdf, ask them say wetin dem dem dem kip us as if we're useless?
Eyaaa eee...

Lol! Nobi something grin grin shocked
@harleslifted, hope still dey?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Ayopedro(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Still waiting for ptdf call or mail
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Baba answer us this week!!!!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2016
CALEB AYANSINA ABUJA – The Federal Government has admonished Nigerian youths, who are yearning for employment and developmental programmes to exercise patience till the passage of the 2016 appropriation bill by the National Assembly. The Minister of Youth and Sports, Barr. Solomon Dalung also urged the young generation to engage their mind gainfully in order to actualize God-given potentials and make meaningful impact. To assist them in realising their dreams, the minister disclosed the government’s readiness to partner the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in Nigeria to train young people for leadership responsibility. Dalung, who stated this, when the delegation from the Duke of Edinburgh International Award for youths paid him a visit in Abuja, identified leadership problem as one of the challenges facing the country. He decried lack of value orientation among youths and faulted previous leadership style that couldn’t bridge the gap of gainful transmission of core societal values, insisting that the collaboration became imperative as the government set standard for the development of leadership and ethics in the country. Source: Vanguard Newspaper.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Make Una kpomkpi(calm down)
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Story! Was the application done before the budget or after the budget!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Untildotcom, help me sama that minister heavy knock
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
If we are to follow wen d application was advertised, den u hv to go bak to gudluck regime ND do ur training.. Anything Dat has to go on must follow due process in the present administration..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm! I heard, this week the budget will undergo pipeline
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Saryea83:
Untildotcom, help me sama that minister heavy knock
shocked shocked shocked someone please call PTDF, this man needs help grin grin wink
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Una too sleep jor,even wen is morning! Stay awake, sleep no more cos u don't know wen ptdf shall call
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Saryea83:
Una too sleep jor,even wen is morning! Stay awake, sleep no more cos u don't know wen ptdf shall call
sooner than later bro.. Two gbosa for you
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
PTDF ASSURES SCHOLARS OF FUNDING The Acting Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund(PTDF) Mr. Aminu Ahmed Galadima has assured beneficiaries of its scholarship programmes studying in foreign universities abroad that the Federal Government through the Fund will continue to meet its financial and other obligations that will ensure that existing scholars complete their study and research programmes and get the full benefit of PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme which is to develop the capacity of Nigerians to effectively operate and manage the oil and gas sector. Mr. Aminu Galadima who gave the assurance in an interview in his office, said that although the Fund is vigorously pursuing its domestication drive to satisfy the local content aspiration of the Federal Government, it was however not resting on its oars to keep the existing beneficiaries of the Overseas Scholarship in school. He said that in appreciation of the existing constraints in accessing funds to sustain the programme, PTDF acted proactively by engaging relevant stakeholders such as the Central Bank of Nigeria, the scholars, and representatives of the universities abroad. This he said resulted in creating a positive window for the Fund. “I am happy to say that over the past few months, we have been meeting all our obligations. Before then, we engaged the universities where we have students, to assure them that we are on top of the situation and will try as much as possible to meet our obligations and that has been done. So far we don’t have much problems in terms of payments, our scholars are receiving their payments as at when due, so too are the universities; so government is doing everything possible to ensure that we meet our obligations”. The Acting Executive Secretary also made known his desire to chart a new direction in the implementation of the Fund’s education and training programmes by concentrating more on in-country trainings. “We are looking at some other cost reduction programmes like the split-site PhD where our students will spend two years here in Nigeria and maybe a year outside the country to do some laboratory work. In essence what we are saying is that in the future we will look at focusing more in-country training and less overseas trainings.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Action they say speaks louder than voice, wen I see myself in Laser I'll agree to your words ; for now story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Finally......
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by yamen21(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
charleslifted:
Finally......
they've contacted you?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Waiting for text (sms) or mail.

Open up my guy,don't understand Ur finally....
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Finally... saryea gets serious about something. Well, Charles I believe was referring to the budget passed by the Senate earlier today
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just Wana knw if it was Dbanj or Don jazzy Dat sang d song wit the title FINALLY... Make Una no vex abeg... @saryae... So u still wan go d training? @ yamen1...u still dey follow this thread... Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2016
charleslifted:
Just Wana knw if it was Dbanj or Don jazzy Dat sang d song wit the title FINALLY... Make Una no vex abeg... @saryae... So u still wan go d training? @ yamen1...u still dey follow this thread... Hahahaha

Is this your question 2016 JAMB or yet to be...!
Well if 2016, already answered, and again yes,yes, yes,yes, yes!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Now that the budget has been passed who know how long it will take for the funds to be disbursed? We need to get busy with our brains...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Anoda epic of doubt from.. Untildotcom... U no dey tire?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
B
charleslifted:
Anoda epic of doubt from.. Untildotcom... U no dey tire?
grin I'm not doubting, just want to know how soon the training would get started since it hinged on the passage of the budget and the budget has been passed.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
untildotcom:
Now that the budget has been passed who know how long it will take for the funds to be disbursed? We need to get busy with our brains...

Perhaps 22nd century! Ask me why?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Una be Thomas d nebucchanizer
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
I want to assure everybody if the list comes out next week, I'll trek from Abuja to Laser(PH lagos).
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Saryea83:
I want to assure everybody if the list comes out next week, I'll trek from Abuja to Laser(PH lagos).
grin grin grin you see what I've been saying, when I asked someone to call PTDF, you thought I was joking, now Saryea wan enter road cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Call PTDF somebody, things are about getting out of hand grin grin grin grin
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
PTDF have invited shortlisted candidates today for their scholarship exams.. Let's patiently wait for ours
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
I mean for the oversea scholarship.. Messages wr sent today
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
charleslifted:
PTDF have invited shortlisted candidates today for their scholarship exams.. Let's patiently wait for ours
Wow... That's good news...

Expectant wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / New Job / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.