Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) (42533 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Ayopedro(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Now that oversea scholarship applicants has been sent sms on the date of their exam hope we too would be contacted soonest
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Seriously waiting for my trekking to PH or Lagos if the list comes out ds week!

Observing like never before!!!!!!!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hopeful.....
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
You sharp @Charleslifted, so you are in other thread too OSS. Am also there too was at out of network for few days and to be today. Oiling my legs for trekking if and only if...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
http://www.laser-ng.com/index.php/2014-05-23-11-26-31/events/119-2016-laser-engineering-training-brochure-now-available
Course outline for Gtp available. Please follow the link to download and study if you're bored and tired of waiting. Materials are available online as well.
NB: Not every course on the brochure is relevant for our training, some are for engineers trained by laser.
Have a good afternoon
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
http://www.laser-ng.com/index.php/2014-05-23-11-26-31/events/119-2016-laser-engineering-training-brochure-now-available
Course outline for Gtp available. Please follow the link to download and study if you're bored and tired of waiting. Materials are available online as well.
NB: Not every course on the brochure is relevant for our training, some are for engineers trained by laser.
Have a good afternoon

Lol! @Abrahamtaylour, you wicked oo! so after jacking name no show nko?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tnx AB... God bless
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
I get the brochure since ooo
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
@Charleslifted pls summarise everything here body text books read, the software, and the fieldwork. No time
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
I wish I could @ Saryea83 ..download it Dou..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2016
@saryea83.. @abtaylour..@untildotcom@ etc... I greet u all
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Oilperson(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Ptdf if you aren't ready for this Training just make it known to the general public....Nigerian things always like this...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2016
charleslifted:
@saryea83.. @abtaylour..@untildotcom@ etc... I greet u all
You are welcome sir.

I think the training will still take a long time to commence. President Buhari has said that he is not in a hurry to assent to the budget currently before him, that he wants to take time and study it. The budget before him is the detailed budget of what ministry gets and for what, so I think it will take time for him to finish studying and the money disbursed to Ministries and Agencies.

The President doesn't want to be embarrassed again after the 'budget padding issue'

Guys we can start farming while we wait, this is the planting season so make use of it, I'm cultivating my acres of land grin grin grin
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Buy at least PTDF should hv published the list so that our mind Will be at rest... Someone writing the oversea exam should plss enquire about the program from the staffs..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 4:54am On Apr 03, 2016
charleslifted:
Buy at least PTDF should hv published the list so that our mind Will be at rest... Someone writing the oversea exam should plss enquire about the program from the staffs..
That's it! At least they should publish the list pending the commencement of the training with that our minds will be at rest, we only wait for the commencement of the training.

But now, we don't know what to expect. sad
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Training shifted to July, while list of successful candidates will be out by June. Just forget about this unserious people trying to frustrate others life and focus on what you re doing. Tomorrow is another day. Laser training first batch commenced in Jan, 2016; second batch to start by July.

Do you understand?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2016
How authentic is Ur info? Or is it jst a guess?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
charleslifted:
How authentic is Ur info? Or is it jst a guess?

Laser training first batch started Jan, second batch by July. This was a decision reached by the management to be having two batches in year against one batch in previous years.

It is quite simple to understand according to Charleslifted that the training depends on the budget which has not been signed by the president. The national assembly had requested for two weeks to provide the details of the budget since the president refused to sign the summary which on his own quite improper. If it should take two weeks, that will approximately be end of this month April, after which it will take another one month for each sector to get fund for work.

Then from the look of things, ptdf may decide to forward the list by June while training starts July. I just pray we join the next batch otherwise next year. However, I prayed for this cup(our expectations) to pass away and let us start as soon as possible.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
We just need certainty.. Perhaps Abraham Taylor could help us enquire for the last time.. Or what do u tink?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
@Abrahamtayour get to work immediately, let's know our fate!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Like play like play @Abrahamtaylour don turn our class rep... grin grin grin
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
I won't be surprised if the training starts one year after the advert, we seem not to follow a time table when we do things in this country, we just do it whenever and wherever, at home or in the office. It's called Procrastination angry

I have seen job recruitment on the job/vacancies page that has been pending for about 3 years now and counting so one year is even small!

In Nigeria one should apply for jobs, scholarships and training while in secondary school if not primary school grin grin grin so that by the time he finishes University whatever he applied for must have started! sad

Waiting on @Abrahamtaylour for the update.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's obvious that we've alredi started our training from here..we hv delegated Abraham to be our representative..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
charleslifted:
It's obvious that we've alredi started our training from here..we hv delegated Abraham to be our representative..

Where course rep na? Call HOD 4 us!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Twist4u: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thursday, 31 March 2016
PTDF 2016/17 Local Scholarship Scheme (LSS) PhD List of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) wishes to inform all candidates who applied for the 2016/2017 Local Scholarship Scheme (LSS) PhD Programme that the list of shortlisted candidates for interview has been posted on the Fund’s website.

2016/17 PhD LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW

The interview is scheduled to hold from Monday April 18 to Friday April 22, 2016. The time and venue for the interview will be sent via email and SMS to shortlisted candidates.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW

Note
Only those who met the requirements as advertised in the call for application are shortlisted for the oral interview.
Selection for the award will be based strictly on performance at the interview. Guess this might motivate d house. after all there's light at d end of a tunnel. am following
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Twist4u:
Thursday, 31 March 2016
PTDF 2016/17 Local Scholarship Scheme (LSS) PhD List of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) wishes to inform all candidates who applied for the 2016/2017 Local Scholarship Scheme (LSS) PhD Programme that the list of shortlisted candidates for interview has been posted on the Fund’s website.

2016/17 PhD LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW

The interview is scheduled to hold from Monday April 18 to Friday April 22, 2016. The time and venue for the interview will be sent via email and SMS to shortlisted candidates.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEW

Note
Only those who met the requirements as advertised in the call for application are shortlisted for the oral interview.
Selection for the award will be based strictly on performance at the interview. Guess this might motivate d house. after all there's light at d end of a tunnel. am following

You tried my brother but still OP as we didn't apply for LSS PhD rather GTP(Training) can you feel our pain now?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Saryea83:

You tried my brother but still OP as we didn't apply for LSS PhD rather GTP(Training) can you feel our pain now?
exactly my broda.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
charleslifted:
exactly my broda.. @saryea my numb.. 080.......4
Just sent message on WhatsApp and called you wt my main line
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
@Abrahamtaylour, una moto spoil for road? Abi fuel finish? or ptdf don park comot for d area? which one course rep?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Abeg teree gbosa for AbrahamTaylour
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Good morning guys. I don run una errand... and it's same old story. "We're still waiting to access funding to facilitate the training but if you've been called to send your details, you have nothing to worry about. The fund is fully committed to actualising it's set goal of local capacity building through this training that we had to suspend a lot of other things, but there's very little we can do if the finances have not been made available to us because the budget for this is quite huge"... so I told her laser have commenced training already for other candidates which is likely to mean ours will have to wait until after six months even if funds become available. She said as soon as you get the green light (which i suppose means the mails or call/sms) everything about the training will be sorted without any delays, enough time has been wasted.
Finally I asked. Ma the last time I placed a call to one of your staff she said our details were supposed to be forwarded to the training institute she said are you a geologist or a journalist? I said geologist ma she said all I can tell you is names of successful candidates have been approved by the committee put in place and as soon as funds are released we'll publish online and maybe print media, then training will commence Thank you"..... that's all and yes I crammed the conversation...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2016
And I observed this thread has had about 23,000 views meaning there are more people viewing this thread than those posting on it. even though I know for a fact that Charles and Saryea are responsible for well over 10,000 views each, please if you have any valid info about laser or PTDF. We'll appreciate your comments. Thank you plenty

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / 9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / New Job