Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) (42562 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Try ND make confirmations yourself.. ND stop being apprehensive.. @untildotcom
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
charleslifted:
Try ND make confirmations yourself.. ND stop being apprehensive.. @untildotcom
Sorry I'm not being apprehensive, it's just a way to keep tabs on a weekly basis. This wait is even small, check other threads, peeps have been waiting for more than three years now...

Besides, this is not the only opportunity, maybe when they'll be ready, I might not be interested again. wink

Cheers
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Are we waiting to eternity?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
For surely there's an end, and ur hopes and expectations shall not b cut off.. Proverbs 23:18
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2016
January countdown #shortlistnameforLasertraining##
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by fubuh: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mehhhhn I've met so many characters here, I wish we eventually meet though............ Please just assume there was no PTDF GTP in the first place and just continue with your life. IF and WHEN they eventually decide to still go on with the programme, then you can decide if whatever you're currently involved with or in is worth leaving for the GTP............ Why did I reason like this? I remembered we applied for this programme un August of 2015, definitely the idea was conceived by and during the last administration. This present administration might not buy into it, remember the fate of the newly recruited NIS guys that were asked to stop shortly after they were recruited, we don't even know wasup about them again. Also those that applied for the last edition of YouWin, they don't know their fate 'cos this present administration is not even hinting about going further with it.

So my people, I say again, move on!!! Wish you all the best 2016 has to offer.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Why is ptdf taking us for granted sef? Today is 30/01/2016 from August 21,2015. Haba, is too much na?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by yamen21(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
I received a call from PTDF today asking me to send my email address and house address. I also asked when we were hoping to finally hear from them and the guy said would hear from them latest 2nd week of february. any other person received this call?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
@yamen, could u drop ur number plss. Would like to call u. Tnx
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Ayopedro(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
I also received a call today from ptdf asking me to send my email and contact address
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Iamoilprince(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
I wish they called me. I really longed for this program. God knows best
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Ayopedro(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Don't worry you will be called I was called today and someone was called on 30th
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ayo Pedro, whr u called last year... Or is dis d first call placed?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Good news...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Ayopedro(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
I was called last year and again yesterday
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Was called dis morning too
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 3:26am On Feb 03, 2016
I have not been called.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Oilperson(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Morning Comrades, those of us that have been called can you guys please post the numbers on the group so others can also contact them, because my phones have been put off most times in the day for the past two days..Appreciate
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by aliyu1986: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Wowwwww...I was called yesterday also...to send my phone nos, e-mail and house address and my name in full to a phone nos. Thank you God.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2016
still waiting for mine sha or won't they call me since I sent all my details including my CV containing house address, phone no,email etc? could it be the reason i have not haerd from them?

At least, with the latest development, there is still hope! congrats to all, who received the call!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Saryea83:
still waiting for mine sha or won't they call me since I sent all my details including my CV containing house address, phone no,email etc? could it be the reason i have not haerd from them?

At least, with the latest development, there is still hope! congrats to all, who received the call!
You maybe right, I sent my CV too containing all the details they are requesting from others and I have not been called.

Hope rising...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by tafrica(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello Peeps,

Kindly permit as this post may not be ideal for this room because there's a particular room for this purpose but there are no activities on that thread anymore.

For those that have contact with PTDF, could you please help inquire about Oil and Gas Field Training also? We haven't received any updates from them, unlike how Geosciences Peeps are being called.

Any response will be appreciated.

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
tafrica:
Hello Peeps,

Kindly permit as this post may not be ideal for this room because there's a particular room for this purpose but there are no activities on that thread anymore.

For those that have contact with PTDF, could you please help inquire about Oil and Gas Field Training also? We haven't received any updates from them, unlike how Geosciences Peeps are being called.

let me not put your hope down,but I doubt if anything like OGFT still in their mind, cos i equally applied yet no development since then. I had completely forgot that sef. But I will advise you visit their office to enquire for that or calling them on phone. Hope ur question has be answeredr!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by tafrica(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Saryea83:

let me not put your hope down,but I doubt if anything like OGFT still in their mind, cos i equally applied yet no development since then. I had completely forgot that sef. But I will advise you visit their office to enquire for that or calling them on phone. Hope ur question has be answeredr!

Thanks,

Please do you have the numbers I can reach?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
tafrica:

Thanks,

Please do you have the numbers I can reach?

No but you can by visiting their website
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 2:43am On Feb 05, 2016
tafrica:
Hello Peeps,

The OGFTP is pending for now. Here is the press release.

REF: OIL & GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMME (OGFTP)

Following the posting of the above advertisement on our website on March 16, 2015 requesting interested qualified young graduate Engineers to apply for the above training programme, several applications have been received by the Fund.

The Fund wishes to inform all those who have indicated interest in the programme that due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to immediately commence the processing of the applications so far received.

All those who have indicated interest in the programme will be communicated in due course regarding the status of the programme and their application.

Signed

Management

http://ptdf.gov.ng/index.php/34-important-1/scholarships/246-oil-and-gas-field-training-programmme-ogftp
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
0814 661 5253 please guys, is this the number that called you people? Those that were called.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Ayopedro(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have cleared my call logs but the phone no that called me start's with 080
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ayopedro NA WA oo.. U funny die.. Sha I understand u, make e no be like say NA u drop d number, wey go implicate u....
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
@Adazloly, different people were assigned to call... Some whr called by a male attendant, ND oda whr called by a female.. So I guess d number will differ
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by untildotcom: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Will this week be the week? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This!