Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone (5042 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
She misplaced her phone so our of "magnanimity" I bought her a new phone.

maybe because I used to call her my love, my wife etc she got ideas into her head.. She's 19 300 level law student, pretty and bootiliciuos

she sent sebt me nasty messages last night which I ignore.d, later in the middle of the night sent her naked pictures demanding a sex chat

I was dumb founded!!

what should I do? I called and told her its not possible she said we should just have sex once and that'll be it

should I tell her sister (my gf) or just warn her and let her be?

I'm interested in marrying my bae I don't want a situation in the future where she'll cause problem in our relationship

please advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Abduletudaye(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok.. undecided
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why are you telling us
Show some pix my friend angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by bigiyaro(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
let me grab a sit, d technical advisers would soon be here.

11 Likes

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Cutehector(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
White lies

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by XavierBlue(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
White lies
leathered with blackcheesy

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by sexylogan(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
White lies

No mind am grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by MrsChima(f): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
This fake ass story.
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by jaymejate: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Show them to her sister if you yourself nor be hmm.

Or you delete them and don't give her face. If you do, you don die!
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrsChima:
This fake ass story.

MrsChima where have you been when I first became a romancelander you were so popular with another moniker like that policewoman

where did y'all run to?
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by ify84(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
From now on, avoid her... She has been sent to destroy ur relationship... So run run away from her, because if u sleep with her, you will lose both of them.... N
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by dulux07(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jst ignore her .. but mak sure u keep records of chats with her. Just 2b on d safer side incase it wants to bckfire in future.
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by MissEse: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ashawo on the loose. Tell her to stop it or u would show her sister
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by realtestament(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na small pikin dey worry ha, nigga plz use ur head and nat ya d*ck

#aWordisEnoughForAwise
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by harffie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
If you try and avoid her now, what about the future, I mean, its possible in future that your wife isn't in the country and the sis wants to come say hi, from there.......you know the rest.
Your wife will surely not believe your side.
She'll just tell her I sent him nude pictures some years back.
#Tackle the problem now.
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by wordbank(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
If all ds bla bla bla na true
1st na gf wey u never marry except u get intention to otherwise
Bleep whoever that wanna get fuckedd n fuckin deal with it

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pics or idonbilivit undecided
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by MrsChima(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

MrsChima where have you been when I first became a romancelander you were so popular with another moniker like that policewoman

where did y'all run to?

policewoman? Ask another chattee.
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nelkoko: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oboi na picture of boobi me come here come see ooooo....i no get time 2 read dat story u write.....where d pix na?
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
.......and it begs the question WHY PEOPLE DEY LIE?

PEOPLE DEY LIE SHA
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by JayJustus(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
pinshure or (somebori complete it)

*rows kayak outta thread*
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by imsuboi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
This post has "Andyblaze" written all over it cheesy
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by fiftynaira(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is it only me that thinks this guy is a chronic liar ?

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
In NL,pix or ............
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Iranu
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by orogodoganyin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
show us d pix she sent u first
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Adaeze003(f): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pictures or undecided undecided
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Supermiy: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adaeze003:
Pictures or undecided undecided
even you wan see pictures... interesting shocked
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Supermiy: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:
If all ds bla bla bla na true
1st na gf wey u never marry except u get intention to otherwise
Bleep whoever that wanna get fuckedd n fuckin deal with it
if this were to be the answer to everything...we won't have any FÅ«cking problem! grin
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
She misplaced her phone so our of "magnanimity" I bought her a new phone.

maybe because I used to call her my love, my wife etc she got ideas into her head.. She's 19 300 level law student, pretty and bootiliciuos

she sent sebt me nasty messages last night which I ignore.d, later in the middle of the night sent her naked pictures demanding a sex chat

I was dumb founded!!

what should I do? I called and told her its not possible she said we should just have sex once and that'll be it

should I tell her sister (my gf) or just warn her and let her be?

I'm interested in marrying my bae I don't want a situation in the future where she'll cause problem in our relationship

please advice
PICS OR KEEP UR SHIT TO URSELF
Re: My Girl's Younger Sister Sent Me Her Unclad Photos Because I Bought Her A Phone by kokoA(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
How I wan take advice you well without seeing the pics?

(1) (2) (Reply)

kk / Guys Can You Do Her? (pics) / Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.