Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Child opens door when parents were having sex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child opens door when parents were having sex (5218 Views)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Shocker! George Bush And Condolezza Rice Were Having An Affair At White House / PHOTO: 8 Year Old Nigerian Boy Left Nigeria After Parents Were Killed By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child opens door when parents were having sex by mazechdotcom: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Embarrassed woman wipes tears and shares her experience after her son walks in on her having sex with her husband cry

"Please tell me I haven't scarred my child for life, I'm not sure I can afford the therapy bill!" She said

Read on:
After a long period of worry and agony, a woman quickly went to online parenting forum Mumsnet to share her concerns with other parents. She went looking for help and medical therapy to wipe off some memories and mental images of what her 7 year old boy saw.

She wrote: "The youngest was having a nap and the eldest two were happily playing in the garden (we could hear them through the open window).

"DH ( dear husband) decides an impromptu mid-morning quickie is in order and who would I be to deny him (and me) this satisfaction given these opportunities are rare, especially in the summer holidays with three kids."

So far, so normal - but it quickly took a turn for the worse...

She continues: "So we were mid fling, in let's say a 'less than conventional' position – which,,,,

Hhmm, you can’t believe the end of this story! angry

Click to read full gist and see what happened at the end and share your thoughts about this incident!
https://www.mazech.com/son_caught_mom___dad_in_the_act

Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by mazechdotcom: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided angry

Read the full story and share your lessons...especially for parents!

Apart from this, there are 4 different ugly experiences. Read on...
- https://www.mazech.com/son_caught_mom___dad_in_the_act

Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
mazechdotcom:
undecided angry
Now I Am embarrassed...
Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dnt forget to lock the door next time

1 Like

Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by podosci(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
In Nigeria, you would receive the beating of your life for not knocking before entering your parents room. The beating would help wipe off the memory of what you saw

9 Likes

Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by mazechdotcom: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Dnt forget to lock the door next time

Good comment! That's what the second person with same if not worse experience said she and her hubby learnt to do.

Hhhmmm, prevention is indeed, better! How can they wipe off those dangerous memories and mental images from the kids

Read what others are saying..
- https://www.mazech.com/son_caught_mom___dad_in_the_act
Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
This post is meant for the family section not politics.

There is nothing to feel embarrassed for, rather they should be worried. They better watch that child before he starts practicing what he saw.
Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by socialmediaman: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
podosci:
In Nigeria, you would receive the beating of your life for not knocking before entering your parents room. The beating would help wipe off the memory of what you saw

Lol, the feeling of the stigma will linger, because somehow there's an unspoken suspicion between mom and son that someone still remembers what he saw and now knows what goes on behind closed doors
Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by mazechdotcom: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Featured post:

45 year old man hangs himself after receiving a letter. See the letter

Ian Sandywell, a car salesman was said to have been 'crying and upset' after receiving the letter, so he sent a text message to his 22 year-old son Ben: "Delete me out of your life please. I'm going to hang myself."

Hours later his wife Jo-ann Balsamo returned from work and found him dead in their garage. Very unfortunate!

What does the letter say

Click to read…
https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by jbazic(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
aahhhwww! (yawn)
Re: Child opens door when parents were having sex by mazechdotcom: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Featuring...

The Maths teacher who causes female students to lose control in the class!

Read full gist, see other photos and watch video –
https://www.mazech.com/hottest_teacher

(1) (Reply)

The Saying, “one Nigeria” Is Mere Balderdash. My Wife Murdered In My Presence. / PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso / PDP Lied Over ‘purported’ APC Members Defection In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.