Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* (18909 Views)

I'm Suspecting This SUV To Be A Stolen SUV / 2000 - 2003 Model For Less Than ₦1M, Clearing Included. / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:
Visit us today to pre-order your choice SUV
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2015
We love to do business with you!

God bless
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2015
My word for every one here today.....

In all you do, FEAR GOD
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:

Every one is entitled to what they feel, i know these are all hand work of fellow dealers trying to paint me black, why was all this questions not asked while i was buying and selling cars locally here on nairaland since 2013? Have you bothered checking my record and date of sign up? Kindly do your findings before you conclude or maybe you are seeing me as a rival.... Anyway you got your mouth, say what you like sir

Proof? Let's see those clients and/or the cars.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2015
expee06:

Proof? Let's see those clients and/or the cars.

My records will do... just check...Thanks
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Kindly Contact Us gabcheapcars@gmail.com

Or For Call and SMS +1 9406043722

BBM PIN: 2B8DA329

We are always available 24/7 to give you our best!
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2015
We buy and sell Used cars both local and international

Bring your deal let's negotiate
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Keep in mind that Nairaland is not our only means of selling, we have been in the car selling business for years, and we generate majority of our sales from local customers and dealers all over Nigeria, as well as internet sales outside of Nairaland, if there is a car that interests you, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. All our vehicles are on a first come first serve basis.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Love this Flavour's song title WISER...can't just stop listening to it grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:

My records will do... just check...Thanks

Where's your record office?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2015
expee06:

Where's your record office?

Am sorry to say your comments are not being reasonable..... leaving you un-answered will be the best option
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:

Am sorry to say your comments are not being reasonable..... leaving you un-answered will be the best option

No records/proofs! Verdict: The voice of Jacob, The hands of Esau.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Finally What you've been asking for is here....

2005 Honda Element EX

Landing Cost 850k

Without Clearing

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Super clean.... Full option

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Weigher: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weigher:
I was surprised to see you here again after I chased you out of your previous threads. To all nairalander viewing this thread, I can boldly confirm to you the poster is not anybody but notorious KINGAUTO (fugitive) avoid him like HIV or have yourself to be blame. Gabrielmotors, chinamarket,gab4u,cap211985 and so many monikers are his co-partner in crime. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

This is a public forum, people must talk, we have all kinds of people here, I can see the handwriting of fellow car dealers around.....heheheh

Why are you painting me black all because you see me as a threat to your business? grin grin

Claiming am who am not, have you bothered to check how my transactions are done? Have you bothered to check the date the said kingauto registered and when i did? If you are not an empty vessel kindly do your findings and come up with proofs to back up your claims

Waiting.........
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
BACK TO BUSINESS!!! cheesy
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
I present you A 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS

Landing Cost 800k

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Very clean Interior grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tell Us What You Want And In 4weeks it should be parked in your Garage grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Give us a try today
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by omoajiri(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Give me a quote for the following trucks double cabin model between 2007 to 2012 model:
Toyota Tacoma
Toyota tundra
Nissan frontier
Ford frontier

I also need a quote for a honda pilot 2010 model or Audi Q7.
Thanks
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by LydayBobo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
gabrielride:
grin grin
Please how much
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by chris4gold(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2015
interested on the elements. how do we go about it?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
chris4gold:
interested on the elements. how do we go about it?

Kindly send me an email sir
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
omoajiri:
Give me a quote for the following trucks double cabin model between 2007 to 2012 model:
Toyota Tacoma
Toyota tundra
Nissan frontier
Ford frontier

I also need a quote for a honda pilot 2010 model or Audi Q7.
Thanks

Will get back to you with quote shortly sir
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
HAPPY NEW WEEK grin grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2015
DEAL OF THE DAY COMING SOON...... cheesy
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2015
I present to you 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Super clean in and Out

Landing Cost 1m

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
EVERY SUV ON THIS THREAD ARE 1MILLION AND BELOW!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2012 Toyota Prado TXL (mint Condition) SOLD / 2001 Golf 4 ₦ 750,000 (negotiable) / 2007 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Full Option Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.