Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* (19046 Views)

I'm Suspecting This SUV To Be A Stolen SUV / 2000 - 2003 Model For Less Than ₦1M, Clearing Included. / *** Buy Clean Cars Less Than 800k From USA & Canada *Without Clearing *view Pix* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gozzzy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabrielride:
WE GIVE THE BEST!!! grin
am still having a hard time, proving to myself that u aint kingsautos.... Av followed u closely, and ur modus operandi, is just exactly like that of kingsautos, except that u added a little modifications now.... Okay, prove us wrong by.....any car, u upload here, we would wanna see u with the car. If you prove to us, that u ar genuine, be sure that ur business is sure to boom far beyond ur expectations, but if u fail............ Kingsautos comes to mind. We dont want the kind of inspired_m scenario, here again.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gozzzy:

am still having a hard time, proving to myself that u aint kingsautos.... Av followed u closely, and ur modus operandi, is just exactly like that of kingsautos, except that u added a little modifications now.... Okay, prove us wrong by.....any car, u upload here, we would wanna see u with the car. If you prove to us, that u ar genuine, be sure that ur business is sure to boom far beyond ur expectations, but if u fail............ Kingsautos comes to mind. We dont want the kind of inspired_m scenario, here again.

DO YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT BE ANSWERED?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gozzzy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabrielride:

What is your proofs that am kingauto................same question the mod Ishilove asked
onyem, hapugodu ishilove..... Its not in our part to prove ourselves wrong, rather its ur part to prove us wrong and win our confidence, so that those of us that are still looking for a tiny shimmer of hope in car pre order, will find solace in u, and am sure u know dat, it will be to ur own advantage, if u ar genuine....... So, be a good business man, and prove us wrong. We put it to u, that you are kingsautos!!!! Prove urself innocent of the allegation without complicating matters for urself.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gozzzy:

onyem, hapugodu ishilove..... Its not in our part to prove ourselves wrong, rather its ur part to prove us wrong and win our confidence, so that those of us that are still looking for a tiny shimmer of hope in car pre order, will find solace in u, and am sure u know dat, it will be to ur own advantage, if u ar genuine....... So, be a good business man, and prove us wrong. We put it to u, that you are kingsautos!!!! Prove urself innocent of the allegation without complicating matters for urself.

When kids who don't have money to purchase a car

Check my profile to get my facebook link, check out my pics if am the said kingsato

2 Likes

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gozzzy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabrielride:

RIGHT FROM YOUR DAY ONE ON NAIRALAND, YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ANY HOW, BELOW ARE SCREENSHOOT OF YOUR COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND, LET THE PUBLIC JUDGE IF YOU ARE REASONABLE OR NOT
your problem is that, you are chasing shadows, instead of helping yourself out. Its not about me, cos am not a dealer. I am proudly a medical doctor, and u dont even know if i will refer someone to u, or would like to make a purchase through you. Like i said, prove ur genuineness, without complicating matters for urself, like u ar already doing.
You will agree with me that am reasonable enof not to use any foul word at u....... Cant say about u, though..
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabrielride:
If you have any questions regarding any of our vehicles, please call or send us an E-mail.

We look forward to hearing from you!

E-Mail: gabcheapcars@gmail.com - - - Phone: +1 9406043722
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
VISIT US TODAY!!!
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
WE DON'T REQUEST FOR MONEY

JUST VISIT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by chiboyo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabrielride:

RIGHT FROM YOUR DAY ONE ON NAIRALAND, YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ANY HOW, BELOW ARE SCREENSHOOT OF YOUR COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND, LET THE PUBLIC JUDGE IF YOU ARE REASONABLE OR NOT

Sir, please can you show us proof of your completed transaction here on NL or any where else?
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by ejembi28(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecidedwere u paid to tanish d image of this young man ? U re taking it too personal
Gozzzy:

your problem is that, you are chasing shadows, instead of helping yourself out. Its not about me, cos am not a dealer. I am proudly a medical doctor, and u dont even know if i will refer someone to u, or would like to make a purchase through you. Like i said, prove ur genuineness, without complicating matters for urself, like u ar already doing.
You will agree with me that am reasonable enof not to use any foul word at u....... Cant say about u, though..

2 Likes

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
chiboyo:

Sir, please can you show us proof of your completed transaction here on NL or any where else?

Immediately some few cars i shipped land, i will post usernames and car pix

Regards

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
ejembi28:
undecidedwere u paid to tanish d image of this young man ? U re taking it too personal

Thank God you are seeing it
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gerryboy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hw much will it cost me 2 land toyota avanlon 2007
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
CHEAPEST SUV EVER....

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS

Manual Transmission

Landing Cost 1m

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
IT CAN'T BE CHEAPER ANYWHERE ELSE

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
LOVELY INTERIOR grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
enough space for your stuffs

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
PRE-ORDER YOUR CHOICE CAR FROM US TODAY
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 11, 2015
gabrielride:

WHEN I SAID YOU WERE A PRODUCT OF A FELLOW DEALER, I KNEW WHAT I WAS SAYING, BELOW IS A SCREEN SHOOT OF YOUR PROFILE, KINDLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THERE, EVERY ONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD SHOULD GIVE A THOUGHT TO THE HIGHLIGHTED AREAS

Ishilove you need to study this imposter

1. Am not a new Nairalander, I haven't laid claims to that and won't be so daft to do that as my wordings and knowledge of this forum would give me in.
I have been here since 2010. I deactivated my erstwhile account same day I opened this, i did that purely for security reasons.
2. My interest in Auto section hasn't been sudden. Make your findings before jumping the gun.
3. I follow one or two car dealers,yes its my right as a car enthusiast. If you are with it I won't hesitate to follow you.
4. No rule on Nairaland restrict any member to
some particular section or sections.
5. I throw you a challenge, ship in one of those 'cars' put the evidence on Nairaland and let us all track the said vehicle and when it's arrive the shores of this country even before clearing I shall pay you 150% value of the car.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gozzzy(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2015
ejembi28:
if asking a dealer, to prove beyond reasonable doubt his trust worthiness, is an act of image assassination, according to you, then i must say that the gods are indeed crazy. We suffer here in Nigeria to make our money. Most of us, dont even have up to 1 day break, and my quest to ensure that our money doesnt stand the risk of going down the drain, is seen by you as image assassination? Oga, will u go into a deal with someone who is having hard time proving he wont play a fast one on u, with ur money?? Lets all try to be reasonable! Nobody goes outside and picks millions on the streets!!! We work hard for our money, and shouldnt risk it at all! Ciao.
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gozzzy(m): 5:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Everyone following this thread will agree with me, that i havent called him a scam....... I am only telling him to prove himself as genuine, and am sure it isnt a herculean task, neither is it an insult or image damager.

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Gozzzy:
Everyone following this thread will agree with me, that i havent called him a scam....... I am only telling him to prove himself as genuine, and am sure it isnt a herculean task, neither is it an insult or image damager.

What prove do you want from somebody whose transactions terms doesn't require paying to an account, but a face to face deal with an agreement binding it, its just like going to a car stand to request a particular car that's currently not available and asking the seller to prove himself that he's not a scam before you can commit him to ship the said car

When you get to my office, ask the people around to find out how long we've been existing there, we've been there since 2005, what will it take to check out my office when you are in Lagos? This is a case of blasphemy...

You are in lagos same with my office and you are here talking of proving myself online... What stops you from Visiting to see things yourself?

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by ponching(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Oga Gabrielmotors aka KingsAuto goodmorning Sir grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2015
GOODMORNING NIGERIA
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:25am On Aug 11, 2015
ponching:
Oga Gabrielmotors aka KingsAuto goodmorning Sir grin

Do to others what you wish to be done to you.... God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2015
gabrielride:
PRE-ORDER YOUR CHOICE CAR FROM US TODAY
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2015
gabrielride:
Pre-order today and have your car on the vessel coming to Nigeria grin
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Follow us on facebook.... Link on my profile
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by gabrielride: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2015
gabrielride:
We Insist You Visit Our Office In Nigeria First Before You Transact With Us | OUR CONTACT ADDRESS IN NIGERIA| Odumade Global Concept| Address: #53 Calcutta Crescent, by Round About (Opposite SIFAX Head Office) Apapa Lagos
Re: ** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* by Gboliwe: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2015
gabrielride:

What prove do you want from somebody whose transactions terms doesn't require paying to an account, but a face to face deal with an agreement binding it, its just like going to a car stand to request a particular car that's currently not available and asking the seller to prove himself that he's not a scam before you can commit him to ship the said car

When you get to my office, ask the people around to find out how long we've been existing there, we've been there since 2005, what will it take to check out my office when you are in Lagos? This is a case of blasphemy...

You are in lagos same with my office and you are here talking of proving myself online... What stops you from Visiting to see things yourself?

When did your office relocate to Lagos? I can swear I have seen your posts saying you are based in Edo state. Na wa! Gabrielride, Gabrielmotors. Una well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2012 Model Lamboghini Aventador Mansory Edition / CN Cars: We Sell Used & Tokunbo Vehicles! / 2017 Model Benz S500 Maybech Loaded Fully Loaded Brand New.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.