Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) (46854 Views)

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dharniel:
so it was his pics that was uploaded here on NL that led to his arrest.
now who is to blame, the NLer that posted the topic or the mod that moved it to FP or the policeman himself who has no self-restraint...

and again NL shouldn't be castigated for his arrest cuz the news got to another site before it landed on NL...
I will blame DSS who didn't prevent the policeman from getting drunk
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
if theY like let the burn his uniform sentence him to jail it doesn't stop man u from topping bpl table for the first time in 2016/2016 GGMU
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let The Drinking Continue
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
nerodenero:
I feel no pity for him, even if he sacked for that reckless attitude, I don't care. Imagine if he had a gun while drunk, I am certain he would have shot somebody.

Even when Nigerian Policeman are not drunk, they are not sane, let alone when they are drunk. When they eventually shoot an innocent Nigerian, it is either they say an unknown Police was responsible or accidental discharge.
good one. I wish the IG of Police could see this and know more about his men

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
I HOPE HE GOES THROUGH THE NORMAL BAILING PROCEDURE, NOW ITS A THEIF CATCH THEIF SITUATION.THESE MEN PUT CIVILIANS THROUGH ALOT IN EVENT OF MINOR ARREST.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
if he had shot someone while being drunk it would have been a different story.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nigerian police has been misbehaving since 1800BC.

If you still search him don't be surprise to see India hemp in his pocket.nigeria police has no respect fir their uniform you see them dress any how some times I wonder if they really go for any training or they were just recruit into force.

Useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Jorussia(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
When are they going to arrest Tinubu for taking cocaine?
pls always use your senses.you are disgracing womanhood.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Swaggzkid: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
TaaaaR!!! Na lie

Am I the only surfing nairaland with computer view?
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by anelen(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good for him
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by mytime24(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gud4him

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by nigerianium: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
lekjons:
A word for these guys 'Dindinrins' grin

Cum-gulping, featherbrained simpleton-esque ramshackle-dwelling retro-cranial paralyzed neanderthal!
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dem wan use TYRE burn am...?
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by pland(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Punitive action is what is required.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
policeman in uniform, cut on camera in broad day lite, his face clearly identified, clearly exibitin drunkeness, n u r here tellin us dat u r investigatin, waitin u won investigate? Weda na kaikai or ogogoro him drink? Police sweepin tins under dia carpet sins 00AD. No wonder police stations dey smell
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Trojan00(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrPresident:
when did it become an arrestable-offense to get drunk?

free the man jare,

you can suspend or sack him but to arrest him is silly.

you re just a fool.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Omotayor123(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

The Nairalander who wouldn't mind ruining a person's life just so his thread would be on frontpage. 'Kudos' to you guys.
No one ruin his life... He ruin his life with his own hands.

How can a policemen on duty be drunk to stupor

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Mayflowa(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

The Nairalander who wouldn't mind ruining a person's life just so his thread would be on frontpage. 'Kudos' to you guys.

Do you truly meant this? That policeman can gun anyone down in that state. You should be happy for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by neocortex: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Nairaland has done it again. We have ruined another life.

'Kudos' to all the relentless 'bashers'.

so it is okay a policeman on duty get drunk ?
I will prefer more of his type go down.

Nairaland, correcting society ills since 1960

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by SporaD8: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
his irresponsible attitude to work, not NL, got him sacked.
imagine if he were to be in possession of arms at that moment!
Even if he doesn't miss used the weapon it might get misplaced and found it way into a wrong hand eventually. This should serve as deterrent to other.
He is a public servant so is answerable to the public.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
bt really, what could make a policeman get drunk? if his welfare was really taken care of by his employer will he be seen on the streets trying to get high in order to escape his worries? rather dan going on a quest for disciplinary action he should av a psyche evaluation.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Occurstaem(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
That's cool.
He should be made to do community service and be made public so that he would feel humiliated and would never try such nonsense again.

Waiting for the other Ibadan mofo that fell inside a gutter.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by fiftynaira(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
The arrest of the arrester....

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by worshipdevice(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg i no fit luagh cheesy..... Hope una go update us wetin be him punishment after d arrest..

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why is everyone calling Nairaland, giving credit to them. I didn't see where NL was mentioned in that article. Is it my eyes, phone or NL was never mentioned there?

The man deserves it. That's how they go about killing innocent citizens. May God protect us from irresponsible police officers.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by stonecoldcafe: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
360metrosports:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/08/drunken-policeman-arrested/

I knew he would be in trouble for this. I just knew it. As long as its Lagos that must be his lot. Every policeman or woman that misbehaves in Lagos get hit real hard.
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Drunken master!! I pity ur family who will now suffer of ur stupidity..
Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by laserjet: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrPresident:

free the man jare,

you can suspend or sack him but to arrest him is silly.

It's not an arrestable offence to get drunk but it is when u do so in uniform. Get understanding!!

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by laserjet: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrPresident:

free the man jare,

It's not an arrestable offence to get drunk but it is when u do so in uniform. Get understanding!!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) by laserjet: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrPresident:

free the man jare,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.