Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception (4454 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by geefasee: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
my friend who is a good christian got married today. He is the type that will not touch their wife to be before getting married. After a long patience, he had since yesterday flexing his muscle for the honey moon. But he got to discover that his new wife is menstruating and it started at the reception. The hotel they rent for the honey moon is just for two days. What advice will you give
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by amadice(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
ftc
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by iceberylin(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Her mouth dh menstrate too undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by ireneony(f): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
he shud flex her on top the mensuration now
abi nor be e wife again ....
doing it in the bathroom is not a bad idea grin the water can actually wash away the blood
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
eww
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
ireneony:
he shud flex her on top on the mensuration now
abi nor be e wife again
The thing tire me sef!
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Awwwww so sad!but he can still fuvk her with d blood if he dont mind cheesy some pple do it but dat is shit anyway!
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
He should wait na,till she is done wit it,abi she dey run ni?

10 Likes

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
He should understand and let her be until she is off
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by XavierBlue(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
this kind question ehh...

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by DTOBS(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
ireneony:
abi nor be e wife again
Dissapointed in u oooo,despite the fact that u be woman...shey u no know say DT place go get as e b for that period ni....#abasha...
Apart frm dt,none of dem go enjoy am cos it will be painful sought of and funless...

1 Like

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Slimzjoe(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Awwwww so sad!but he can still fuvk her with d blood if he dont mind cheesy some pple do it but dat is shit anyway!

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
ova my livin body will I do dat

1 Like

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
ireneony:
doing it in the bathroom is not a bad idea grin the water can actually wash away the blood
I troway salute grin

1 Like

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
ireneony:
ewwwwww.... wanna puke...

1 Like

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
ova my livin body will I do dat
Some do it!!
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

angry angry angry angry
y u dey vex? cheesy
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hey dis is too much na... all dis girls talking very dirty up there should take time o.

1 Like

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Some do it!!
gross. Can't imajin her blood touchn my dick
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
tunnamania11:
I troway salute grin
I'm just a learner sir
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
iceberylin:
Her mouth dh menstrate too undecided
lol
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Slimzjoe(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
y u dey vex? cheesy

I just Imagined Licking it and I threw up on My Phone Immediately! angry and its Your Fault
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
gross. Can't imajin her blood touchn my dick
no big deal,as long as d guy decide to feel her on their wedding night! cheesy
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
I swear this question no be here
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I just Imagined Licking it and I threw up on My Phone Immediately! angry and its Your Fault
buhahahahahahaha,sorry cheesy
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
ireneony:
like seriously?
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
no big deal,as long as d guy decide to feel her on their wedding night! cheesy
its not a must to hav sex on d weddn night...I will even be tired after d whole dancing and stress filled day.... Will be much berra in d morning wink
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Mznaett: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lets assume I believe you op,,cuz I know it happens

Tell ur guy to wait till the flow is over pls cuz for him to fvck her now simply means he's ready to bear d outcome

4days won't take anything 4rm him jor
beside it's not a must you fvck on ur wedding nyt
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by jammani(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
its not a must to hav sex on d weddn night...I will even be tired after d whole dancing and stress filled day.... Will be much berra in d morning wink
I swear it is a must! cheesy
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear it is a must! cheesy
b like say u na fire brand ooo... Nor go rape ur husband sha
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by demmy0325(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
.. I hear their is a spiritual smtin attached to it whether shes Ur wife or nt... Na true?undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Her Husband Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.