Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception (4459 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Slimzjoe(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear it is a must! cheesy

it Shouldn't be a Must na... Afterall, we've been Doing it Like Crazy before then grin
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

it Shouldn't be a Must na... Afterall, we've been Doing it Like Crazy before then grin
yea i knw but wedding night fuvk dey different cheesy
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by endowednicky(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
See them guys!!!!!! Pretenders be the worst,

Chai,,,,,,,see as all of dem dey lie,
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Slimzjoe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea i knw but wedding night fuvk dey different cheesy

Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by dasrackhor(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
geefasee:
my friend who is a good christian got married today. He is the type that will not touch their wife to be before getting married. After a long patience, he had since yesterday flexing his muscle for the honey moon. But he got to discover that his new wife is menstruating and it started at the reception. The hotel they rent for the honey moon is just for two days. What advice will you give
Gbese...so all dose flexing muscle is in vain...dats certainly d definition of Gobe...
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by freshdude99(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
ireneony:
he shud flex her on top the mensuration now
abi nor be e wife again ....
doing it in the bathroom is not a bad idea grin the water can actually wash away the blood
Shiro ni ye undecided
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by ManTiger(m): 2:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
ova my livin body will I do dat
abii o, If i dey knack sef and i see blood, thats the end.
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Gurgle(f): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2015
lol he has been waiting all this while, I guess he can wait 5 more days
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Qualer: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2015
ireneony:
I'm just a learner sir

if you be learner make my spoon bend like matrix own. You don forget say i been don see you PhD certificate for Dicck & Punnanny Practical Studies!?
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by seankay(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
They can try BJ
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by zealot4me(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Just two days honeymoon
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by kathykathy(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
mk d nigga use pipe suck dat tin comot jor,,,,which kind stewpid blood flow be dat,,,,draw am comot like gen jor *vexing*
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by Yossykit: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mznaett:
Lets assume I believe you op,,cuz I know it happens

Tell ur guy to wait till the flow is over pls cuz for him to fvck her now simply means he's ready to bear d outcome

4days won't take anything 4rm him jor
beside it's not a must you fvck on ur wedding nyt
pls, whats the consequence of having s*x durin menstruation? maybe you are talkin abt d spiritual implicationz bcus medically, there is no negative effect ma.
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
So the wife no even sabi count her flow? uhmm i see them having series of unwanted children.

Let them negotiate a refund if possible or just enjoy the 2 days in the hotel room doing other things except penetration.
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by mira4u: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
geefasee:
my friend who is a good christian got married today. He is the type that will not touch their wife to be before getting married. After a long patience, he had since yesterday flexing his muscle for the honey moon. But he got to discover that his new wife is menstruating and it started at the reception. The hotel they rent for the honey moon is just for two days. What advice will you give

cheesy funny one.

Btw 2 days honeymoon? undecided
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by CHM11: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
ireneony:
he shud flex her on top the mensuration now
abi nor be e wife again ....
doing it in the bathroom is not a bad idea grin the water can actually wash away the blood
Wife or no wife...its irritating and its avoidable. Not a must that he screws that night na...
He should wait.
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by CHM11: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

The thing tire me sef!
He can wait....
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by CHM11: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Awwwww so sad!but he can still fuvk her with d blood if he dont mind cheesy some pple do it but dat is shit anyway!
Its eeeew.....it will take the fun away,...he should just wait a few more days.
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by adepiero: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gbese re o! shocked
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by misspicy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
He should wait na,for just 4 to.5 days,she is his wife for life.
Re: Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception by AfroKnight: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol. He has to wait. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. / HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.