Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. (41821 Views)

Apply Now: Leap Africa Social Innovators Programme For Young Entrepreneurs / Young Social Innovators Forum In Beijing, China (fully Funded) / Top 14 Facts About Mondays That Will Interest You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ehimenboy:

Oh my! Welcome mister. Yours is 'a calculated attempt to undermine their efforts psycologically' too and probably promote tribal self esteem, right? Wrong. You don't quell a fool with foolish words-- because when you do, you've only increased folly!
LOL...
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
freshdude99:

Oh really!
I think you are the small boy with low self esteem here.
First u are claiming an elusive life in Yankee but right here in ur country, u got no life...
Hahahaha
Boy I thought you get sense self, I never knew that Na coconut water dey up der.
I have travelled around bro so don't think you are chatting with a local champion. I have got a sweet life here in Abuja.
So deal with it grin

grin grin congrats on your 'sweet' life in Abuja grin grin

grin grin Don't worry if I ever decide to visit Abuja, I will consider your application as my driver - make sure you wear a suit. grin grin

grin grin Nwata bunie nna ya enu, akpaamu ya ayochie ya anya (If a child lifts his father, his scrotum will blindfold him). Novice grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Multicore processors are the most overrated innovation ever.
Where is our fellow charlatan Dr. Emeagwali?
Kudos to those who made the list, may they serve as inspiration to others yet to.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by obowunmi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seun:
The Jobberman guys are awesome but what are we watching them for at this point?

So many complaints plus they're business model is not sustainable.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin congrats on your 'sweet' life in Abuja grin grin

grin grin Don't worry if I ever decide to visit Abuja, I will consider your application as my driver - make sure you wear a suit. grin grin

grin grin Nwata bunie nna ya enu, akpaamu ya ayochie ya anya (If a child lifts his father, his scrotum will blindfold him). Novice grin grin
At least you have accepted defeat dick hole!
U spoke yoloba, I ignored... Now u speak ibo
Bro just hide ur face in shame.. Ur a losser!!
Don't be so fast dude, I can send one of my employee to pick you up,possibly lodge u in my hotel! All expense taken care off..
Ur mates are coming back home to invest wisely, d dicck hole screaming Yankee as if we are in the 80s.
Make sure you visit and call me, and after my treat you will come back here on NL and publicly acknowledge ur experience with me...
Maybe Na Hausa u go speak this time grin

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by bummyla(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Very Soon My Name Will Be Well Known Like These Ones! Thank You Jesus! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by phazotron(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2015
freshdude99:

Few days ago I read an article here on NL on how ibos are mere traders and chest beaters while the yolobas are the true entrepreneurs and innovation drivers in Nigeria. What can be more annoying than that bro u start screaming tufiakwa!
It's a calculated attempt to undermine our efforts psychologically. So I know exactly what am saying wen I use the word 'zoo'

Your whole life is a failure. A huge tactical failure that began since the day your mother excreted you from her womb. Your utterances have nothing to do with ur signature. Worthless pig. Im sure your mother deep down inside will be ashamed of having u as her child. See you exposing your foolishness and retardedness for everybody to see. Wothless soul who may never find purpose due to his myopic reasoning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2015
phazotron:

Your whole life is a failure. A huge tactical failure that began since the day your mother excreted you from her womb. Your utterances have nothing to do with ur signature. Worthless pig. Im sure your mother deep down inside will be ashamed of having u as her child. See you exposing your foolishness and retardedness for everybody to see. Wothless soul who may never find purpose due to his myopic reasoning.
Lolxxxx
Yanga dey him own
Trouble dey Fyn a.m grin cheesy

Bros u dey suffer from mouth and brain diarrhea

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Martmore: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2015
did you see any almajiri name there, but they are the ones in power.welcome to the zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Adeyinka12(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2015
I will soon join this people ,insha Allah.

And wait o, if YORUBA AND IGBO can stop there TOM and JERRY behaviour they will be rulling Nigeria till the end of the world from those born to rule tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Martmore:
did you see any almajiri name there, but they are the ones in power.welcome to the zoo
U can say that again!
Before the posters above will start quoting and talking nonsense blindly
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Sibrah:
See that NEPALESS Iron! No big grammar. Just identify a problem and solve it. Very soon we will a laptop version that uses a 120 Naira butane canister to run for 2 weeks , and it will be the end of programmers having raining dry seasons.
I can see how you are going to aid Boko Haram more with that than the general population.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2015
freshdude99:

At least you have accepted defeat dick hole!
U spoke yoloba, I ignored... Now u speak ibo
Bro just hide ur face in shame.. Ur a losser!!
Don't be so fast dude, I can send one of my employee to pick you up,possibly lodge u in my hotel! All expense taken care off..
Ur mates are coming back home to invest wisely, d dicck hole screaming Yankee as if we are in the 80s.
Make sure you visit and call me, and after my treat you will come back here on NL and publicly acknowledge ur experience with me...
Maybe Na Hausa u go speak this time grin

Please don't send your junior brother from the village - you are my driver-don't outsource your duties.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Your problem is: I understand your mother-tongue but you don't understand mine - who is more Nigerian? grin grin grin grin grin

gringrin I realized your English comprehension is weak so I tried Yoruba. Then I realized you don't understand Yoruba so I tried your language, Igbo. I tried ilu (Igbo for proverbs) - "the salts with which words are eaten." Now, I have come to the inevitable conclusion that you were born to be dull. You don't understand shyte. Tofiakwa. grin grin

grin grin When you get to your village meeting, tell them about the Yoruba man who publicly shamed you on NL in your own language. grin grin

Ki lo kan mi. Igbo leranko ngbe - find your level. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by franudi: 12:46am On Aug 16, 2015
No hausa man.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Cybertext(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Hahaha.....lemme be the ref and linesman of this e-fight
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Cybertext(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2015
franudi:
No hausa man.

You wan make them put Abu Shekau name there for the innovative trends of suicide bombings??
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2015
phazotron:

grin Don't waste your too much time one - I finished him a long time ago. He is just trying to save face. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

Please don't send your junior brother from the village - you are my driver-don't outsource your duties.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Your problem is: I understand your mother-tongue but you don't understand mine - who is more Nigerian? grin grin grin grin grin

gringrin I realized your English comprehension is weak so I tried Yoruba. Then I realized you don't understand Yoruba so I tried your language, Igbo. I tried ilu (Igbo for proverbs) - "the salts with which words are eaten." Now, I have come to the inevitable conclusion that you were born to be dull. You don't understand shyte. Tofiakwa. grin grin

grin grin When you get to your village meeting, tell them about the Yoruba man who publicly shamed you on NL in your own language. grin grin

Ki lo kan mi. Igbo leranko ngbe - find your level. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are just beating around the bush like a castrated horse!
I offered to bankroll ur expenses and ur already scared grin
I know ur head won't produce so much money bcz it's poverty-stricken so don't bother. The money am gonna spend on you are clean money

Don't forget to beep me ok! cool

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2015
freshdude99:

You are just beating around the bush like a castrated horse!
I offered to bankroll ur expenses and ur already scared grin
I know ur head won't produce so much money bcz it's poverty-stricken so don't bother. The money am gonna spend on you are clean money

Don't forget to beep me ok! cool

grin grin Olodo biko go and sleep its already 1am in Abuja. Or are you doing your Mai Guard work tonite? grin grin

grin grin Stay strong - not everyone is born with a functioning brain. Just keep your mouth shut and some people MAY think you are sharp Ndo. grin grin
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by tunde202(m): 1:30am On Aug 16, 2015
But @OP Dr. Oluyombo Awojobi is late now,whatever we are to look out for from his end would have to be me(insha-Allah).
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by ransomed: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Seun:
Is Dangote not innovating?
::-- He is a shrewed business man who uses any government in power to better his lot. He takes loan from banks without collateral. He gets waivers from custom to import Rice, salt, Sugar, wheat, machinery and equipment to expand his empire. He is smarter than innovators because, he uses their innovations to make Billions.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by pBuhari(f): 2:09am On Aug 16, 2015
God help my Christian blog to be a place of attraction and a community for all Christians worldwide

CLICK my signature to SEE

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by MightyFortress: 2:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Inspiring!!!!!!!!!
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2015
pBuhari:
God help my Christian blog to be a place of attraction and a community for all Christians worldwide

CLICK my signature to SEE

grin grin Sorry, I don't promote the white man's religion. grin grin
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 2:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Olodo biko go and sleep its already 1am in Abuja. Or are you doing your Mai Guard work tonite? grin grin

grin grin Stay strong - not everyone is born with a functioning brain. Just keep your mouth shut and some people MAY think you are sharp Ndo. grin grin
What is this one even saying
U have been claiming Yankee boy hahahaha
Yet u knw Abuja better than me lolz! O boy u sure say u knw dey one corner for lasgidi dey manage ur life grin grin
Make I just pity you bcz u have learned ur lesson not to jump and quote people you don't know bcz you are privileged to be on seun's forum. Secondly, just let ibos and Biafra be, stop creating useless topics about Biafra so that we all can have peace here and learn.

I still subscribe to a one Nigeria where justice and equity will reign, anything short that, it's a ZOO. I repeat a ZOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 3:37am On Aug 16, 2015
freshdude99:

What is this one even saying
U have been claiming Yankee boy hahahaha
Yet u knw Abuja better than me lolz! O boy u sure say u knw dey one corner for lasgidi dey manage ur life grin grin
Make I just pity you bcz u have learned ur lesson not to jump and quote people you don't know bcz you are privileged to be on seun's forum. Secondly, just let ibos and Biafra be, stop creating useless topics about Biafra so that we all can have peace here and learn.

I still subscribe to a one Nigeria where justice and equity will reign, anything short that, it's a ZOO. I repeat a ZOO!!!

3AM Abuja time and you are still typing - haba you must be a Mai Guard grin grin

grin grin You mean Biafra right? We are still talking about the albino Nnamdi "the fraud" Kanu, abi? When Kanu stops Yoruba bashing I will stop Biafra bashing grin grin Olodo Central American time is 6hrs removed from Nigerian time - just subtract 6, mumu. Simple elementary education amazes you - I was right. You were born to be dull grin grin You are too easy to expose - Next time you will check well before beating your chest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by pBuhari(f): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

grin grin Sorry, I don't promote the white man's religion. grin grin

You are not promoting "white man", rather you are promoting your maker and Him that have the key of your life.

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 4:11am On Aug 16, 2015
pBuhari:

You are not promoting "white man", rather you are promoting your maker and Him that have the key of your life.

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by pBuhari(f): 4:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

You amaze me, lol
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2015
pBuhari:

You amaze me, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.