Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. (41820 Views)

Apply Now: Leap Africa Social Innovators Programme For Young Entrepreneurs / Young Social Innovators Forum In Beijing, China (fully Funded) / Top 14 Facts About Mondays That Will Interest You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by ugwuishi(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2015
no aboki name here? where shekau?
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Olucheye(m): 5:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by freshdude99(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

3AM Abuja time and you are still typing - haba you must be a Mai Guard grin grin

grin grin You mean Biafra right? We are still talking about the albino Nnamdi "the fraud" Kanu, abi? When Kanu stops Yoruba bashing I will stop Biafra bashing grin grin Olodo Central American time is 6hrs removed from Nigerian time - just subtract 6, mumu. Simple elementary education amazes you - I was right. You were born to be dull grin grin You are too easy to expose - Next time you will check well before beating your chest grin grin
Honestly! You are a COMEDIAN grin grin grin
Sheeee yhuuuu cheesy
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by bizzle2: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria.... experiencing brain drain since 500 B.C.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by streetsoldier1(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2015
The list doesn't portray federal character...what happens to those of us from NORTH!! Only yolobas and yeeboos... cryThe list doesn't portray federal character...what happens to those of us from NORTH!! Only yolobas and yeeboos...
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Freksy(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Quite inspiring!
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by ogrin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
in the list you will neva found any hausa name, cus they re technologically zero, they re not creative dey lack all experience and also the same set of people causing setback to our great nation
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
how come northern nigeria don't make list of stuffs in this country? angry
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
freshdude99:

Honestly! You are a COMEDIAN grin grin grin
Sheeee yhuuuu cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by McLove(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lovechyld101:

I swear seun dey fuk up he need to re strategies I consider seun as the mark Zuckerberg of nigeria but he lacks innovation and new ideas Nairaland can't go on forever.
Yes, I doubt he listen to suggestions at all
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
barrym1122:
Hello , i am Barry from Florida, i am 50 years old, i saw a comment posted by Jenny Louis from New York, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor Doris, I was diagnosed of HIV infections for the pass two years , I contacted jenny Louis and she told me that this very doctor cures HIV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then I contacted Dr Doris, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HIV , so I make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which I used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor Doris told me I we be healed I was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, I went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then I made a promise to Dr Doris that I will testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I will like you to contact him on (dorisespelltemple@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue I believe Dr Doris will help you.

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by mankand(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Inspiring
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by KLand(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
I AM IMPRESSED WITH THESE GUYS. I PRAY FOR THEM THAT THESE INNOVATIONS WILL TRANSLATE TO BILLIONS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

NIGERIANS ARE REALLY REPRESENTING.
Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by Showday(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Inspiring,even more inspiring is the fact that they are every day people. More grease to their elbows. Dusting up that idea jotter. #Enduring Lagacy

1 Like

Re: Top 14 Nigerian Innovators To Watch Out For. by simdam500(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Great minds I admire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional American Funeral Crier/mourner Lists His Crying Charges On Facebook / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.