Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do (2022 Views)

[confession] I Really Luv Her Bt She Does Dis Over Nd Over Again, Wat Shud I Do? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by powerfulsettingz: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
It actually goes like this, I went for my first external exam 6yrs ago, this fateful day we had physics theory, and i was almost tru with my questions, cos I really love the subject alot, beside me was this older brother who has no calculator, he was pleading I should borrow him mine, well since I was almost tru, i decided to borrow him, i picked the calculator to give the guy, there this young supervisor entered the hall un alerted, he came straight to me, without asking me what transpired between us, he just picked my booklet and torn it to pieces, i almost fainted seeing my booklet on the floor all scattered same with the other guy, I busted into tears and he later ordered us out of the centre, the principal of the school had to come to our rescue, we told the principal we did notting than sharing calculator with each other, he went to speak with him instead this man threatened to give a bad report of the center, that was how i lose my admission that year cos I didn't make the physics, i had E8, but i could remember I cursed this man and almost every body in that center cursed him, that very day, nw after 6years I was surprised and shocked when my older sister from lag came home this weekend to introduce this same man as her fiance, i was really shocked when I came out of my room to see the beast smiling and happy, he couldn't even recognized me though, but i can easy recognized this man, he's one of those types that has this big fore head, couple with his initial (name). I only kept mute and I unfriendly through his stay, without telling anybody what went wrong with me, cos am the type that is very jovial with people.
My question now is should I tell my sister and family about this man attitude towards me 6yrs ago, cos up till now I told no one at home dat my script was torn then, out of fear , or should i just call this man and let him know what he did to me? Or should I just let go without telling anybody? But what about the curse in placed on this man? Do u think it won't affect my sister if they marry?
Am confused, angry, boiling feel like revenging but at the same time my sisters happiness matters to me, but i can't dispute the fact that o hate this man to the grave

WHAT CAN I DO?

Lalasticlala pls front page issue
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by sluk(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by wordbank(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just tell ur papa to add your share of grievances for the bride price

8 Likes

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Deckynyansha(f): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
op..to err is human but to forgive is divine..pls forgive but is not that easy to forget.....

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Deckynyansha(f): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
op..to err is human but to forgive is divine..pls forgive but is not that easy to forget oo .... You can still pray over the cause so that they won't affect ur sister's family in future..
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Dahjhi: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:
No time to read the story but I support this
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by marshalcarter: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oga......call the man in front of ur 6ta nd tell everybody wat he did....had it been you're to receive a job of 250k per month but without that phy6 you're receiving 30k per month....will you be happy?

Maybe after everytin...you can 4gv the antelope

#sips weed

3 Likes

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by khel(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
forgive bro, i feel your pain and that of the older bro, buh make sure everyone is told.....i'm sure you are a graduate now....
cheers
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Davidson267(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truth be told,there is nothing u can do.jst 4get
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by daresimon(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
You can forgive buh I will advise you to tell him.

Let him know and also tellyour sister buh don't talk about the curse part o, your sister may not want to marry him for it
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by kellyJames5(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
this is really a small world indeed!
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by dominique(f): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Once you start feeling angry and bitter, think of all the good things you've achieved inspite of the setback and brush it off. It's 6 years already move the hell on.

So many super stories in this section, we don't even know which one is for real undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by sybarite7(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
oya tear his marriage certificate

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Young03(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
dude...call ur family n tell dem Wat happened yrs ago..

make sure u tell dem abt d curse and again forgive him after all for d sake of ur sistas hapinex but bro...

FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT......

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by banme(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Brugo(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Nice story.

Just shows that there are some situations that are very difficult to forgive and let go of.
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Adaeze003(f): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2015
WASSCE examiners are not allowed to tear up scripts/answer booklets of students.
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 09, 2015
wordbank:

grin baddest walkin and talkin bank ever liveth
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by chigoizie7(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2015
I will call the guy and my sister and tell them what happened, and also tell them that in as much I ve been trying to forgive him and forget, that anytime I see his face, I start boiling within.

Forgive him, but its not easy ooh. But try to forgive him, but u ve to tell him, @least it will help in the forgiveness process

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by ebukav(m): 2:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Baba my advice na make u clam down, after dey finshing sigin deir marriage form, go carry tear, waka comot.
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Dez80(m): 3:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Slap am wella first first

Make anyting wey go happen,make e happen joor

Forgive later sha

Him go fear to even mess up wit ur sis

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by jomoh: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Nkan n be
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by otokx(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Your English is terrible, he neads to tear the script again and again besides it is against the examination rules to borrow or lend any item.

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2015
otokx:
Your English is terrible, he neads to tear the script again and again besides it is against the examination rules to borrow or lend any item.

Garrarahia mehn
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Choose between temporary causing your sis pain by telling her or standing by and watching her get mixed up permanently with a lineage full of wickedness 'cos that guy has a wicked heart and it's incurable.

His offsprings will surely take after him. undecided
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by 1miccza: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2015
dominique:
Once you start feeling angry and bitter, think of all the good things you've achieved inspite of the setback and brush it off. It's 6 years already move the hell on.

So many super stories in this section, we don't even know which one is for real undecided

I am completely in support of this,way to go sis!! And if you still feel pained find time to talk to him personally and remind him,that's all Op..

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by donMIG(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Give d guy heads!!!
Hear questions abegi
WAT CAN U FIT DO#ABOKI VOICE# LOL
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by powerfulsettingz: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2015
otokx:

never taught people like you still exist here
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Shebarh(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
am going to tell d family wat he did..but still forgive him smiley
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Miner13: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Tear their marriage cert also

Or

Ask the examiner what you should do grin grin grin
Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by PapaOyoyo: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dez80:
Slap am wella first first
Make anyting wey go happen,make e happen joor
Forgive later sha
Him go fear to even mess up wit ur sis
Hmmm, dis ur advice get as e be ooo

1 Like

Re: My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do by Rexnegro(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
It actually goes like this, I went for my first external exam 6yrs ago, this fateful day we had physics theory, and i was almost tru with my questions, cos I really love the subject alot, beside me was this older brother who has no calculator, he was pleading I should borrow him mine, well since I was almost tru, i decided to borrow him, i picked the calculator to give the guy, there this young supervisor entered the hall un alerted, he came straight to me, without asking me what transpired between us, he just picked my booklet and torn it to pieces, i almost fainted seeing my booklet on the floor all scattered same with the other guy, I busted into tears and he later ordered us out of the centre, the principal of the school had to come to our rescue, we told the principal we did notting than sharing calculator with each other, he went to speak with him instead this man threatened to give a bad report of the center, that was how i lose my admission that year cos I didn't make the physics, i had E8, but i could remember I cursed this man and almost every body in that center cursed him, that very day, nw after 6years I was surprised and shocked when my older sister from lag came home this weekend to introduce this same man as her fiance, i was really shocked when I came out of my room to see the beast smiling and happy, he couldn't even recognized me though, but i can easy recognized this man, he's one of those types that has this big fore head, couple with his initial (name). I only kept mute and I unfriendly through his stay, without telling anybody what went wrong with me, cos am the type that is very jovial with people.
My question now is should I tell my sister and family about this man attitude towards me 6yrs ago, cos up till now I told no one at home dat my script was torn then, out of fear , or should i just call this man and let him know what he did to me? Or should I just let go without telling anybody? But what about the curse in placed on this man? Do u think it won't affect my sister if they marry?
Am confused, angry, boiling feel like revenging but at the same time my sisters happiness matters to me, but i can't dispute the fact that o hate this man to the grave

WHAT CAN I DO?
Tear his wedding certificate ...then its will be 1:1 ...just kidding o. Bro normally he won't tear ur paper if you haven't done wrong. So forgive , forget and be happy for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) / A Woman Nakeds And Beats Up A Lady Who Sleeps Around With Her Husband - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.