Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. (1145 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by fatdon2(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2015
I dated a lady for eight years despite the fact that I met her as a prostitute. She is loving, caring, respectful and hardworking. We agreed getting married in future but after I was deported from Europe and also lost my job. she called off the relationship, went back to the hotel and was dating a younger lover. For two years, I was traumatised and almost committed suicide. Now, she has been calling me and making efforts for a return but I am afraid of what she did before and just want her as a friend. I have already forgiven her but I told her no more romance. What do you think?
C.K
Abia
Why stress yourself over her? A dog will always go back to its vomit. I am sure the younger guy too lost his means of livelihood and she needs a greener pasture. Don’t make the mistake of dating her again because she will do worse things that could lead to you having stroke. Watch it and steer clear of her.
He’s 20 years older but I love him
A man of 45 years, who is also married, is in love with me. His marriage is without children and he wants to marry me. I am 25 years old but I am afraid of the heat from my friends and family. On the other hand, I feel that he will abandon me after having a baby for him because he loves his wife. What do I do because we are both in love?
P.P
Enugu
The true test of love is when a couple starts living under same room as man and wife. All your claims of loving him and vice versa may become an issue of sorrow if he dumps you, takes his baby and runs back to his wife. Moreover, if you are not comfortable with the idea of marrying a man who is 20 years older than you are, then, drop the idea. Marriage, especially if you are the other woman, is not as rosy as it seems in courtship. If you sense that he loves his wife to the extent of abandoning you after having a baby for him, let go of him.
My wife and I keep malice for months
I am 42 and been married for 10 years now with three kids. My problem is that my wife does not respect me but prefers her family to mine. Any misunderstanding results into fights and we can live together for a month or more without talking to each other. I have never known peace for the past 10 years and her parents talked to her without a change from her. I want to divorce her before I lose respect in my family and on the street which we live. I don’t drink, womanise and I have been sleeping alone for over one month.
M.O,
Ibadan
Really, I don’t advise divorce for a couple with kids because the side effect of a broken home stays longer in the lives of kids. If her parents have spoken to her and intervened in this matter without any change, have you approached your pastor or any cleric? This is because such interventions in a dying marriage are of great help. Aside that, why not make attempts at addressing the situation by talking to her instead of keeping malice with her. If you love your kids, then go ahead and make peace with her, maybe she could be touched by your positive attitude. Talk to her and see if you can both give the marriage another chance. Living together is not an easy task but with endurance and tolerance, which can be laced with love, the going becomes easy.
He’s not ready to drop his bad habits
I am a female soldier and I also date a soldier. He drinks, smokes and likes to sell his property. When I told him to stop, he didn’t and I decided to call off the affair. As a result, he stabbed himself but he didn’t die. This score was later settled by his mother. He has proposed to marry me and wants to see my parents by September. Though he beats women, he has never beaten me and many girls run after him. What do I do because I am really confused?
P.Y
Lagos
I just have this feeling that your marriage to this guy may not work out well. This is because he seems not ready to drop off those habits. Immediately he becomes your husband, he could start beating you like other women he has dated. If after marriage you threaten to leave him, I sense he may stab you and also injure himself too. I think you should patiently wait for a better guy to ask for your hand in marriage. Or you are too desperate to get married? I have seen many married women who keep asking this question: ‘Why did I marry him?’ Many wished they had your opportunity of knowing the real man before saying, ‘I do’. Luckily, this guy has shown you his true self, and you also know what you want.
I desire to be a second wife
I am 30 years old but single. I have been dating a married man, who has a child, for a year and a half. He has been catering for my needs and even my family. He showers me with love, gifts and I truly love him. Now, I am under pressure to get married. Already, no bachelor is asking me out. I have had several broken relationships in the past but this man once took me to his village to meet his mother. Though, no formal introduction, he promised to see my family members very soon. Do I call off the affair for intending suitors to come? I don’t want to lose him. Some of my friends said I could be mocked for being a second wife but do I go ahead and marry him? Or will a bachelor come one day?
I.J.E,
Abuja
I have always believed that polygamy is not fanciful, no matter the money involved. Even if he can afford to keep two homes, you should know that marriage entails more than money. What are his reasons for wanting another wife? What kind of mother does he have? What transpires in his home to make him opt for another wife? You need to know all these because you could also face whatever his first wife is facing. If you are ready to be a second wife, you should know that more women, who will also go to see his mother, are coming. Maybe some suitors are coming but you are so committed to this affair and what it offers you that you don’t even know when the right suitor comes. Dating a married man and trying to get a young bachelor to marry is a Herculean task. Think very well because not all that glitters is gold.
http://www.punchng.com/spice/love-series/my-girlfriend-is-still-a-prostitute/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by sluk(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Then, quit. HIV is real
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by kelvyn7: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2015
no be by force nau

abi d girl tie u ni?

but op, ur topic different ooo with plenty different stories grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by Bacteriocin(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2015
which one person wan treat out of all these cases sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by ORACLE1975(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
By now u would.. Understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by ATMC(f): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
:-/ :-/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by bewla(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
then give her. what she want
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by jaybee104(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2015
[size=15pt]nawa for copy&pasters oh!..... even copy comments join[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still A Prostitute. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Niggur,you can never wife a whorre,it ain't possible.

(1) (Reply)

I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes / My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? / How Much Does A couple Need A Month To Survive In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.