Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? (1151 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by exlinkleads(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
At first, it wasn't this way until about 6 months after trad wedding. My wife keep refering to her ex guy each time we are talking about something. Initially I didn't give a damn about it bcuz mehn, am a sweet guy or so I like to think and I wasn't thinking that a lady would want something else other than me and forgive me for saying that.

Recently, the refers are too often. I can't even go a day in the house without hearing the guys name like 10x. I called her and warned her that I don't want to hear that name in my house again. She will even call him in front of me and sometimes when she calls someone else I sometimes often hear her say 'if you think am lying, you can ask ify'. By the way ifeanyi is her ex name.

Am becoming fade up with this issue. And the worst part is she believes I trust her so much. Even though I often tell her that she is a woman and knowing what I know, I can never trust her and yet she will believe for me. She will always tell me that 'you know I cannot trust u even with my mum but that I trust her 100%'. Guys, am loosen my mind o. Am really loosen it.

And the one that worries me the most is that I can't have a number of a lady in my phone without explaining to her after we have fought over it. I can't even call a girl in front of her.

No matter the explanation I give, we will be enemies for more than one week and will not talk to each other.
I don't dare call my ex, even the phone that I stored her number mysteriously lost in my house. I just don't want to go on and on. Please guys, help me. Advice me.

FYI: Please someone posted this on my blog and I thought I should help him out to publish it here.

more on www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/my-wife-keep-refering-to-her-ex-in.html?m=1
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by exlinkleads(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2015
cc lalasticlala plz help me out
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by Behira(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Dia is no present witout a past......mstcheeeeew to even tink dat i even tot it was a reasonable quote frm someone dat needs advice, not knowin its just an attention seekin Op. Hw come u are a girl and u claim to be a boy on the post
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by nikkiking(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2015
She's not over her ex yet.
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by misspicy(f): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2015
exlinkleads:
cc lalasticlala plz help me out
Help you out and you a female
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by chocolateme(f): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
She is living in a world of fantasy..
You should be a bit tolerant to avoid pushing her far, you don't have to copy her ex just to please her. Get your own imaginary girlfriend and pose to her too. But I guess you don't have a real ex right?
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by rheether(f): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
That EX must be amazing. I advice you to send her packing ASAP.
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by ironbody03(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2015
mayb if you can call family meting onher
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2015
keep asking if its bad, by the time your head explode you will know its good. mtcheeeew!
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by honeygirl17: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Kinni big deal, some exes are too good to forget. I can't forget one of my ex no marra what .
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
The wife seems to have a need to remind her husband she is wanted by another man or at least was once wanted by another man maybe she feels unattractive or not enough for him.

Why can't she trust him even with her mom? has he been cheating? does he compare her to other women? Looks like she feels insecure so he can ask her what he can do to help her feel secure then actually listen to her not assume he knows what she needs.
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmm..
Just ignore the word "ex"
Some women sef!
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2015
ANY TIME SHE DOSE THAT IGNOR HER AND WHAT SO EVER SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by neocortex: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
honeygirl17:
Kinni big deal, some exes are too good to forget. I can't forget one of my ex no marra what .

Why is he your ex if he is that good ?
Reflecting on this question will clear your mind of unnecessary
obsession with someone who doesn't want you.
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by honeygirl17: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
neocortex:

Why is he your ex if he is that good ?
Reflecting on this question will clear your mind of unnecessary
obsession with someone who doesn't want you.

He suffered so much cos of me, I won't forget him, no man can take away his memory from me. I hardly call or talk about him.
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by IamLEGEND1: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dumb bìtches everywhere....

you get rid of her double-standard àss,pronto.

diz ur wife-to-be obviously has a lot of question marks hovering over her.....

a control freak

not over her ex yet

kleptomaniac

and just plain,all-out psychotic.
Re: My Wife Keep Refering To Her Ex In Front Of Me, Please Is This Bad? by gebest: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
misspicy:

Help you out and you a female
please read it again, she said someboby posted it to her blog. ITK (i too know).

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Circumcised Women May Never Enjoy Sex / Nairalanders Please Advice A Confuse Guy Who Need Your Help / Where Are The Shy Guys? Don’t Die Single… 5 Dating Tips For Shy Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.