Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi (20431 Views)

Shettima Names Estate After Tinubu In Borno / Apc:without Tangible Evidence Efcc Will Not Go After Tinubu,amaechi.... / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by kane33: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
From empirical evidence to tangible evidence. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by philips70(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

GEJ was not interested in bringing anyone down.
He promoted the chop-I-chop policy because he believed it will keep the lions at bay and allow him settle down to governing.

Buhari on the other hand can't deal with a spec of corruption.

Given his executive powers, we expect him to launch a sincere probe into these individuals, and do some fact finding, without fear or favour, but can he?

Next thing they'll tell me now is that Obasanjo is the holiest saint alive.

Like seriously, you a Nigerian and a supporter of the former president saying this with all pride? Chop-I-chop policy and you don't seek any solution from such a policy that has the capacity of bringing even the strongest economy to its knees like we are at the moment?
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by discusant: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Whoever believes in Buhari's campaign promises to fight corruption must be from the southwest of Nigeria.

Buhari's fight against corruption shall end up in using trumped-up charges to harass people who served in Jonathan's government; the same manner he locked up others who served under Shagari, but left Shagari in the comfort of his home.

Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt, at the same time Abacha's loot were being repatriated to Nigeria from many banks all over the world.

The Buharis have always played wayo on the southwest.

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by anonimi: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2015
discusant:
Whoever believes in Buhari's campaign promises to fight corruption must be from the southwest of Nigeria.

Buhari's fight against corruption shall end up in using trumped-up charges to harass people who served in Jonathan's government; the same manner he locked up others who served under Shagari, but left Shagari in the comfort of his home.

Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt, at the same time Abacha's loot were being repatriated to Nigeria from many banks all over the world.

The Buharis have always played wayo on the southwest.

Real wayo scam oh have they played on [size=14pt]all[/size] 200 million mumu Nigerians, bro. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225355_img20150318wa001_jpeg1e38dc988cfbcd57a269ac2845051987

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
nationwide1:

Tangible evidence?

APC will stop at nothing to amaze me.

What did they do with the tangible evidences against Nyarko and Timpre Sylva? Discharged and acquitted! But the 'tangible evidence against Lamido of PDP earned him prison detention sentence.

Lai Mohammed should keep quiet for we are watching.

To say ther are no tangible evidences against Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Fashola, Fayemi, Kwankwazo is like saying Nigeria is not part of West Africa.

1.Nyarko is still in trobule with the EFCC...

Premium times, July 8 2015

Justice Evoh Chukwu of the Federal High Court, sitting in Abuja, on Wednesday ruled that a former Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako, and his son, Abdulaziz, should be remanded in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission till Friday when applications for their bail would be heard.
In making the order, the judge overruled the argument of the defence counsel who wanted his clients remanded in prison.
Mr. Nyako, his son and two others, are standing trial over a 37-count charge bordering on corruption and money laundering.
The EFCC arraigned the suspects on Wednesday after rearresting them on Tuesday.

2.As is Timipre Sylva...initially freed, but re-arraigned...

Source

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Sunday leveled 50 charges of money laundering against former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva.
Vanguard reports that the fresh charges were filed following the EFCC’s disappointment following an Abuja High Court’s dismissal of previous money laundering charges filed against Sylva.

Sorry....but your info is wrong.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by slap1(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Mynd44:
I wonder why Governor Wike has not started the probe of Ameachi's administration yet. Probe the guy and send your submissions to the EFCC and stop yelling.

As for Tinubu, has he not been tried 3 times in court and found innocent? What's wrong with people?
James Ibori was also tried and found innocent in Nigeria. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by front247: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Kingspin:
There is nothing like the law presume you innocent until the court prove otherwise when it come to Nigerian politicians. They are thieves not to talk governors that behave like gods in office, am not siding anyone PDP,APC,ACN CPC or APGA. They have steal and corrupt the country poor and we dont need any court to tell us they are thieves. Nigerians have to speak with one voice and rise against these pen arm robbers.
u said d truth. U people are fighting over them for nothing. Do they know u. O foolish youths of Nigeria. Tell lie lie mohammed to tell his master to fulfill his campaign promises
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Mynd44:
I wonder why Governor Wike has not started the probe of Ameachi's administration yet. Probe the guy and send your submissions to the EFCC and stop yelling.

As for Tinubu, has he not been tried 3 times in court and found innocent? What's wrong with people?
How do you lot know that PGEJ is corrupt then? Since now we use the courts as the official pointer of corrupt people and not our individual asertions??

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Chasing shadow.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by illiad: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2015
K
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by nationwide1(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

1.Nyarko is still in trobule with the EFCC...

Premium times, July 8 2015

Justice Evoh Chukwu of the Federal High Court, sitting in Abuja, on Wednesday ruled that a former Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako, and his son, Abdulaziz, should be remanded in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission till Friday when applications for their bail would be heard.
In making the order, the judge overruled the argument of the defence counsel who wanted his clients remanded in prison.
Mr. Nyako, his son and two others, are standing trial over a 37-count charge bordering on corruption and money laundering.
The EFCC arraigned the suspects on Wednesday after rearresting them on Tuesday.

2.As is Timipre Sylva...initially freed, but re-arraigned...

Source

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Sunday leveled 50 charges of money laundering against former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva.
Vanguard reports that the fresh charges were filed following the EFCC’s disappointment following an Abuja High Court’s dismissal of previous money laundering charges filed against Sylva.

Sorry....but your info is wrong.

You can say I'm wrong but for you not to know that there were vested interests which influenced the court ruling in favour of Sylva shows how politically polarized you and your options are which is very disappointing. This is Nigeria and politics is a game of interest.
#don'tdefendpoliticians.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
I tire o! Even their paymaster(Mr clueless) tried all he could(when he was in power) to bring him down but couldn't.. It's surprising to see the children of hate wailing "Buhari should jail tinubu" and bla bla bla
But Midolian are You SURE that if hard evidences are presented to EFCC.. Tinubu WILL be probed, given Lengthy interrogations and remanded to prison Lamido-esque even without being proven guilty? ARE YOU SURE? BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOD??
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2015
nationwide1:

You can say I'm wrong but for you not to know that there were vested interests which influenced the court ruling in favour of Sylva shows how politically polarized you and your options are which is very disappointing. This is Nigeria and politics is a game of interest.
#don'tdefendpoliticians.

I am not defending politicians.....and their cases are still in court....so they are not ''free''' as you said...plus Nyako got remanded in custody.

And sylva still has 50 counts against him.....so how is that ''favourable'' to him?
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by awa(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2015
APC/BUHARI war against corruption would be a mockery if only few people are sidelined to be probed while others go about their daily routines as kings.
If there's anything to probe Tinubu or Amechi on, Buhari government/EFCC should not expect PDP to provide evidence before doing their work.
I stay in PH where Amechi was once a Governor of the State and I think Amechi left much to be desired. EFCC should be unbiased in their efforts to ensure corruption is stamped out.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by strongerthaneva(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Mr. Liar earning his pay as usual.
Lie on Sir but remember that your legacy of lying, just like Ojukwu manhood, will surely live after your generation must have passed. undecided
ode
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by discusant: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
anonimi:

Real wayo scam oh have they played on [size=14pt]all[/size] 200 million mumu Nigerians, bro. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225355_img20150318wa001_jpeg1e38dc988cfbcd57a269ac2845051987

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

But walahitalahi, the southwest people sabi play mumu pass to fall for the Buharis.

Last presidential election, southwest Catholic Cardinal, Catholic Bishops, Nobel Laureate, Retired Military Generals, Heads of Students Union governments, Media house Editors - name them from the southwest - they all queued behind a 72 year old man with questionable academic credentials and intellect, in a Nigeria having hundreds of thousands of young and very well educated elite, including products of MIT, Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, Unilag. Unibadan, UNN, etc. Why? Because Tinubu said he begged the man to contest. They excuse failure with their saying that GEJ PhD failed them.

Buhari may be resting on bed from age-related problems as vultures in Nigeria and abroad steal the country dry - so long as the governing system remains.

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Aren't we talking about the Amechi who spent some billions of Naira on the dullard election? Nigerians forget things very quickly and I don't know if that is due to their poor mental state forced on them by the filthy environment. The governor is completely corrupt and he has also failed to finish the construction of the Rivers monorail!

You are all imbeciles for asking for more evidence to indict Amechi, the former governor of Rivers state. Jeez! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by northconfusion: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Good Morning people

I am a new member of this forum. I am also a young with a passion of learning something here.

May God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by nestar41: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Lai Mohamed here is evidence No 1.......Photo : Ameachi In Trouble.....Integrity Group Petitions Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi http://aquilamag..com/2015/08/photo-ameachi-in-troubleintegrity-group.html?spref=bl

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by owobokiri(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Mynd44:

You actually pronounced Tinubu innocent of corruption?? I give up on you people. .
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

GEJ was not interested in bringing anyone down.
He promoted the chop-I-chop policy because he believed it will keep the lions at bay and allow him settle down to governing.

Buhari on the other hand can't deal with a spec of corruption.

Given his executive powers, we expect him to launch a sincere probe into these individuals, and do some fact finding, without fear or favour, but can he?

Next thing they'll tell me now is that Obasanjo is the holiest saint alive.
Just quoting you for record purpose, especially the bold part.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by patrickmuf(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:
lol bad guy... I see what you're on about...
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Bamikay(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2015
Nigeria!!!
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Be sure to quote the statement below also.

Who this una blackmail don help sefundecided
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by olusipimp(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2015
jamesharryson:
Please tell me what evidence are these people talking about. The case of him alone doing most works in lagos state is it not enough for him to be invited for queries? His actions as the governor of lagos state are they not enough to invite him for queries? If it was a poor fellow, his house would have been overtaken by the almighty toothless EFCC
Are ♈όϋ an indigene of lagos,y not face ur state governor and let jagaban be. I don't knw how running lagos state affects u
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Be sure to quote the statement below also.

Who this una blackmail don help sefundecided
Which blackmail?

I don't do blackmailing. I only quoted your affirmation that GEJ ran a chop-I-chop govt. I know it will come handy someday when you would argue against it.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by quixotic: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
jamesharryson:
Please tell me what evidence are these people talking about. The case of him alone doing most works in lagos state is it not enough for him to be invited for queries? His actions as the governor of lagos state are they not enough to invite him for queries? If it was a poor fellow, his house would have been overtaken by the almighty toothless EFCC
if the pdp had evidence. Tinubu had no immunity for 8years. Why did the pdp federal led government and their efcc not bring hìm to justice? Did they just stumble on the facts after 8years? It ìs just cheap blackmail by pdp. Election is over
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2015
patrickmuf:
lol bad guy... I see what you're on about...
For posterity nah!
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

Like seriously, you a Nigerian and a supporter of the former president saying this with all pride? Chop-I-chop policy and you don't seek any solution from such a policy that has the capacity of bringing even the strongest economy to its knees like we are at the moment?

You and your ilk need to up your game of emotional blackmail as a matter of urgency.

Now, for the records, unlike you lot, I have never absolved GEJ of any guilt.

When I said chop-I-chop policy, I expect everyone who understand the realistic workings of Nigeria not to shy away from the fact that it has always been the norm.

Now to fight that would be going head on and ruffling feathers, irrespective of who is involved.

GEJ understood that his people were neck deep in it as well as the opposition, fighting the opposition would mean cleaning his house first, a goodwill he could not afford to loose....it explains why he never took and open stance against it, but used technology as a means to fight this corruption, one which Mr Buhari is today, a beneficiary.

This is why I may never support your party openly in the near future (not like I desire to or I'm needed anyway).

But I have been humble enough to admit the gaffe of a man I truly respect, and what he did on his own part to salvage the situation going forward.

Can the same be said of you, passingshot et al?

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by fireforfire: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2015
D poster below me has mammy wora spirit lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Sowore: Court Threatens To Jail Yusuf Bichi Over Failure To Release Activists / Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.