Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi (20460 Views)

Shettima Names Estate After Tinubu In Borno / Apc:without Tangible Evidence Efcc Will Not Go After Tinubu,amaechi.... / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by April4th(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
The concept of witch hunting in the old days,did any suspected witch survived the trial? Do you know anyone that can survive from been tied to a stone and thrown into d river? O
BigElEddy:
Provide evidence or shut up. Wike has been wailing about Ameachi yet all he has shown us as evidence is the governors bedroom and kitchen claiming Ameachi stole bed spread, plates, and spoons.
Most People EFCC have gone after from the last administration like Dasuki are not suppose to belong to any party in the first place.
For those wailing "witch hunting", there is a of witch hunting that was applied during the old days. If someone is suspected of practicing witchcraft, the person is chased, caught and then tried before a panel. If found guilty the person is burnt, if NOT GUILTY they let the person GO.
So nobody should be scared unless they practiced some sort of "witchcraft" during their time in public offices.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

You and your ilk need to up your game of emotional blackmail as a matter of urgency.

Now, for the records, unlike you lot, I have never absolved GEJ of any guilt.

When I said chop-I-chop policy, I expect everyone who understand the realistic workings of Nigeria not to shy away from the fact that it has always been the norm.

Now to fight that would be going head on and ruffling feathers, irrespective of who is involved.

GEJ understood that his people were neck deep in it as well as the opposition, fighting the opposition would mean cleaning his house first, a goodwill he could not afford to loose....it explains why he never took and open stance against it, but used technology as a means to fight this corruption, one which Mr Buhari is today, a beneficiary.

This is why I may never support your party openly in the near future (not like I desire to or I'm needed anyway).

But I have been humble enough to admit the gaffe of a man I truly respect, and what he did on his own part to salvage the situation going forward.

Can the same be said of you, passingshot et al?
Sorry Miz, no need to be emotional. GEJ did not only meet corruption in govt but also advanced it beyond any acceptable limit.

His was out of this world and NOTHING you say can change the fact we already know. I hope you know one or two things about Prof. Itsay Sagay. Read how he captured GEJ and PMB very recently: "GEJ & his team would have looted d country to bankruptcy within a year if they were not removed from office. We should be grateful that a disciplined and upright man has taken over to clean d mess & save d country" - Prof. Itsay Sagay

If and when PMB fails one way or the other, watch out for me to call him out here. Remember I did a thread when I didn't find his delaying his cabinet comfortable? If you missed it, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2420801/pmbs-delay-naming-key-appointments

Bottom line: Some of us are not a55 lickers!
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by anwe: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
They should not worry the evidence is coming... We are still waiting for efcc to invite tundefashola.com grin grin grin

I believe what you are talking about is empirical evidence of koroption according to Oby
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by tommykiwi(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Sh*t ur traps! If Apchit party can say dis dat means Buhari is a corrupt president too..useless party!
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by ddippset(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Pdp has several ex governors which efcc has not clamped on. Suswan of benue, orji of abia, yero of kaduna, Jang of plateau, akpabio of akwa ibom, aliyu of niger, chime of enugu, etc etc etc. I can swear that all of the above mentioned people stole or mis managed at least 10 million naira as governors. So why amaechi? Is it because the wailers and wike hold him for the ouster of Jonathan?
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by philips70(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

You and your ilk need to up your game of emotional blackmail as a matter of urgency.

Now, for the records, unlike you lot, I have never absolved GEJ of any guilt.

When I said chop-I-chop policy, I expect everyone who understand the realistic workings of Nigeria not to shy away from the fact that it has always been the norm.

Now to fight that would be going head on and ruffling feathers, irrespective of who is involved.

GEJ understood that his people were neck deep in it as well as the opposition, fighting the opposition would mean cleaning his house first, a goodwill he could not afford to loose....it explains why he never took and open stance against it, but used technology as a means to fight this corruption, one which Mr Buhari is today, a beneficiary.

This is why I may never support your party openly in the near future (not like I desire to or I'm needed anyway).

But I have been humble enough to admit the gaffe of a man I truly respect, and what he did on his own part to salvage the situation going forward.

Can the same be said of you, passingshot et al?

Shut up! Technology my ass. You are indirectly accepting GEJ was never fit to be president and was a huge mistake to this country and the same time contradicting yourself. Stay in your condemnation of GEJ and his effortless government and allow the new government prove to you and others what it takes to run a government with determination laced with courage, direction and purity of the mind.

Meanwhile, as per your last words, I don't support any form of corruption whether in the ruling party or opposition. My constant attack on the now opposition is because they were in the seat of governance for 16 good years and took us to our current level. Just give me sometime and watch if I will not redirect my energy to the current occupants if they decide to sail in the same direction. Nevertheless, if you are privy to my Twitter handle you will know I have not spared them in any way. As it is, this president hasn't given me any reason for personal attacks on his person and style of governance. My only reservation is the public assets declaration of which am still holding on till the 100 days. Am no sycophant, I deserve good governance as a responsible Nigerian who pays his taxes as at when due and heavy ones for that matter.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by light004: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Unfortunately, corruption cannot kill corruption, it can only begets the same thing. If the process that culminated to being elected as president is soiled with corruption it becomes impossible to extricate yourself from it.
It's an insult to assert that no enough evidence that is why allegations bordering on corruption by those closest to the president will not be investigated. We all know the truth but we may decide to twist n turn, the truth can never be suppressed for ever.
Let the drama continues to unfold, we are watching and in the end the truth shall prevail.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Mufasa27(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2015
If I talk na, dem go dey call me wailer, but come to think of it, I'm a proud wailer grin
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by nkemjacob2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
from the on set we saw that APc will play a defensive a game. D fact remains and Nigeria knows certain pple who are corrupt obviously. Their time has not come for judgement, until we have successor and future leaders who will bring the evidence APC is denying.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by alexvatt(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
why didnt jonathan probe tinubu. if jonathan could not probe tinubu who will? nonsense
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by graciandubuisi(f): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chai, dem done tire Baba hand keep one side, sha God can turn things around when their cup is filled
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Ugik(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
APC or PDP.corruption is corruption,and if the PDP has any evidence against those folks they mentioned,they should write a petition to the EFFC and if effc tends to investigate all pdp members and find them corrupt,thats nt witchunting
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by midolian(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
PRYCE:
But Midolian are You SURE that if hard evidences are presented to EFCC.. Tinubu WILL be probed, given Lengthy interrogations and remanded to prison Lamido-esque even without being proven guilty? ARE YOU SURE? BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOD??
hmm..brother, but you and I know that Tinubu has bn tried b4 under previous regimes. Not once, I think twice or even three times sef and nothing was found on him. Funny enough, all these while, he was in the opposition. So now that he is in the ruling party, I doubt if anything can be done about him.

I don't think any of those shouting for him to be jailed have any hard evidence against him and that's why they are really frustrated. Remember that jonathan tried to get rid of him too in the most critical time but couldn't.

Its one of these; Jagaban knows the right people in the right places OR he knows how to cover his tracks...Or he is not as corrupt as people think. And God knows best.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by hola106(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
It tink u guys re talkin sence we need evidence any1 who work hard shall get a huge benefit check d historical background of tinubu he s a man of hard working and has also serve Nigeria so evidence or u guys shld keep mint
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by marvelyole(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na dem get power now so mak dem use am as dem like... Hmmmm oh my Nigeria
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by PRYCE(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
hmm..brother, but you and I know that Tinubu has bn tried b4 under previous regimes. Not once, I think twice or even three times sef and nothing was found on him. Funny enough, all these while, he was in the opposition. So now that he is in the ruling party, I doubt if anything can be done about him.

I don't think any of those shouting for him to be jailed have any hard evidence against him and that's why they are really frustrated. Remember that jonathan tried to get rid of him too in the most critical time but couldn't.

Its one of these; Jagaban knows the right people in the right places OR he knows how to cover his tracks...Or he is not as corrupt as people think. And God knows best.
I like your honesty! Despite You being A Lying Liar! grin grin grin

#OneLove Bro!

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by engrkaz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
lol

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by midolian(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
PRYCE:
I like your honesty! Despite You being A Lying Liar! grin grin grin

#OneLove Bro!
hehhehehe.. Broda, partisanship has limit grin
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Xano(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Interesting trend on NL:
when a topic is about APC statement or issues which show bad of PDP (good in the sight of its supporters), they line up on the first page; same also do PDP supporters on topics or issues which show APC negative.
No matter if the topic is twisted or not, most of the first set who comment are supporters.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by midolian(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
bigerboy200:
chaaaai...some people no get sense sha
that guy don crase tey tey.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Fess: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let's see how Mr dullard is going to handle corruption personified in Tinubu, Okorocha, Amechi, OBJ and the rest. His mettle will be tested on these corruption chiefs.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by midolian(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Xano:
Interesting trend on NL:
when a topic is about APC statement or issues which show bad of PDP (good in the sight of its supporters), they line up on the first page; same also do PDP supporters on topics or issues which show APC negative.
No matter if the topic is twisted or not, most of the first set who comment are supporters.
not always so, brother. it sometimes depend on who opens the thread, the party he or she belongs and sometimes, those who are online...And sometimes, those who have interest in the topic.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
In other words, all the allegations against Mr Tinubu and Amaechi are baseless cheesy cheesy
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

Shut up! Technology my ass. You are indirectly accepting GEJ was never fit to be president and was a huge mistake to this country and the same time contradicting yourself. Stay in your condemnation of GEJ and his effortless government and allow the new government prove to you and others what it takes to run a government with determination laced with courage, direction and purity of the mind.

Meanwhile, as per your last words, I don't support any form of corruption whether in the ruling party or opposition. My constant attack on the now opposition is because they were in the seat of governance for 16 good years and took us to our current level. Just give me sometime and watch if I will not redirect my energy to the current occupants if they decide to sail in the same direction. Nevertheless, if you are privy to my Twitter handle you will know I have not spared them in any way. As it is, this president hasn't given me any reason for personal attacks on his person and style of governance. My only reservation is the public assets declaration of which am still holding on till the 100 days. Am no sycophant, I deserve good governance as a responsible Nigerian who pays his taxes as at when due and heavy ones for that matter.
This is the most hypocritical statement from you Sir with due respect.

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by InglishTeechar(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
BigElEddy:
Provide evidence or shut up. Wike has been wailing about Ameachi yet all he has shown us as evidence is the governors bedroom and kitchen claiming Ameachi stole bed spread, plates, and spoons.
Most People EFCC have gone after from the last administration like Dasuki are not suppose to belong to any party in the first place.
For those wailing "witch hunting", there is a concept of witch hunting that was applied during the old days. If someone is suspected of practicing witchcraft, the person is chased, caught and then tried before a panel. If found guilty the person is burnt, if NOT GUILTY they let the person GO.
So nobody should be scared unless they practiced some sort of "witchcraft" during their time in public offices.

APC members are so blind that even when an evidence is in front of them they can't see it.

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by maxwell530(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
If tinubu and amaechi are not corrupt it means gej and his cabinet were also saints because there is no tangible evidence or court charges against them....its as simple as that.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
In other words, all the allegations against Mr Tinubu and Amaechi are baseless cheesy cheesy
in other words, u are right

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by philips70(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is the most hypocritical statement from you Sir with due respect.

Prove me wrong. My signature is enough to tell anyone where I stand on political corruption. I have been very hard on the PDP with reasons I stated in my comment. I have always maintained the PDP purposely allowed corruption to thrive because it's in their blood and nowhere have I exonerated the APC from it. Except you choose to misunderstand what I stand for. You probably just started being interested in politics and politicians recently but I can categorically tell you I have always been in the sidelines since Ibori, late Fred Brume, Odibo etc metamorphosed from the GDM into PDP in Delta state in 1998.

Once again, I hate corruption and have always stated I don't care who is charged and jailed.

1 Like

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by sunsewa: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mr Liar Mohammed, doing what he knows best,lies,how many petitions will they submit to efcc against Amaechi,while efcc is remaining silent against them,both the state government and civil organization has petitioned him.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Topshow2010(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
So preposterous of PDP and d parrot Metuh in trying to blackmail PMB & d EFCC to try Tinubu.Its so ironic dt GEJ and even d 'mighty' Ebora owu couldn't find anything incriminating to nail him for d past 16 yrs Jagaban was in d opposition.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Winterc8: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
So how about when ribadu said in an interview that he had evidence that the whole resources of Lagos state was in tinubu's hands, How do you explain that? How he suddenly joined the same party later and was made their presidential candidate.

Let us be honest with ourselves. There is more than enough evidence to nail tinubu if the will is there.

Meanwhile, now that the will is to witch hunt PDP corrupt politicians let's support it as long as it will remove the corrupt politicians in PDP. APC turn will come
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
dayo23:
Let the PDP noisemakers present the evidence of corrupt practises by Tinubu and Co, even their master GEJ couldn't probe Tinubu because there was no evidence of corrupt practises to nailed Tinubu down, the only thing these PDP fo0ls with there supporters does is to shout at the front of newspapers that Tinubu is this and that. Useless people

Same way u people accused GEJ, Allison n okonjo iweala witout any evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.