Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi (20451 Views)

Shettima Names Estate After Tinubu In Borno / Apc:without Tangible Evidence Efcc Will Not Go After Tinubu,amaechi.... / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Unfortunately some people just can't seem to get it that evidence is different from allegation.

Imagine what the girl you quoted said? That further proves my position, if a court acquit you can you be said to still be guilty?. Honestly, some monikers here have made themselves best friends with fallacy.

Court can acquit you, if the evidences provided against you aren't enough to condemn you. It still doesn't mean you're innocent. When the right evidences are provided, and the case retried, you can still go to jail. That's what she was trying to say.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by igbakigba2t15: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
NOBODY SHOULD TURN THIS ANTI-CORRUPTION FIGHT INTO ROFORO FIGHT OR DEM-DEM SHOW! WE ARE WATCHING1
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Borderless:

Let Bobo Chicago take a trip to the USA nah, that time your eye go clear.

Now I know why the whites see Africans as animals. I'm surprised you foools would still be shielding those who plundered our commonwealth. If you idiiots still need evidence let him take a trip to the US. grin
e be likee that guy no dey go USA again ooo..
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ubyy:
Are you guys really going to act like you dont know Tinubu and Amaechi are corrupt Lets forget political affinity. Before Buhari came into power, we always knew at least Tinubu was corrupt. So, seeing that fellow Nigerians are turning a blind eye to this, there is no future for this generation...
no future at all bro..nigeria is doomed...hypocrisy will surely envelop us one day and choke the hell out of all of us...
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
all4naija:
Aren't we talking about the Amechi who spent some billions of Naira on the dullard election? Nigerians forget things very quickly and I don't know if that is due to their poor mental state forced on them by the filthy environment. The governor is completely corrupt and he has also failed to finish the construction of the Rivers monorail!

You are all imbeciles for asking for more evidence to indict Amechi, the former governor of Rivers state. Jeez! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
fools the apc people all are...see them running their mouths asking for evidences...facts are right before them but they choose to be blind to it...especially that mischievous lieing lie mohammed...
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by dictbennie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
My lecturer in school once told us that we cab steal but we shouldn't get caught....Even though I'm not in support of it, his statement seem to be the ideaology behind the massive corruption in our political system..A situation where we celebrate these rogues et cum politicians because they have tried all possible means not to get caught..Let's face it..Where did the likes of OBJ get the money for his various assets on ground? Or Elrufai? That's why we saying that this 'profe' should we arounder...#enoughsaid
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by northconfusion: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

Shut up! Technology my ass. You are indirectly accepting GEJ was never fit to be president and was a huge mistake to this country and the same time contradicting yourself. Stay in your condemnation of GEJ and his effortless government and allow the new government prove to you and others what it takes to run a government with determination laced with courage, direction and purity of the mind.

Meanwhile, as per your last words, I don't support any form of corruption whether in the ruling party or opposition. My constant attack on the now opposition is because they were in the seat of governance for 16 good years and took us to our current level. Just give me sometime and watch if I will not redirect my energy to the current occupants if they decide to sail in the same direction. Nevertheless, if you are privy to my Twitter handle you will know I have not spared them in any way. As it is, this president hasn't given me any reason for personal attacks on his person and style of governance. My only reservation is the public assets declaration of which am still holding on till the 100 days. Am no sycophant, I deserve good governance as a responsible Nigerian who pays his taxes as at when due and heavy ones for that matter.

Pls is the person you quoted a lady? I doubt
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by northconfusion: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
fools the PDPpeople all are...see them running their mouths asking for arresting innoncent people without any evidences...facts are right before them but they choose to be blind to it...especially that mischievous lieing Olisa Metus..

Spot on.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by sunnyolads1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
PDP can't form a formidable opposition because they lack directions.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
northconfusion:

Spot on.
olodo why are you altering my write up...you had better start seeing the hypocrites you are...rubbish...
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by northconfusion: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
I am olodo and I don't know what I am writing here... Pls someone should help me to start seeing the hypocrites I am.....rubbish...

Really?
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
northconfusion:

Really?
youre really a northernconfusion.... grin grin grin....
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Ojiofor: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Buhari is powerless,confused and lacked political will to even scratch corruption.Buhari has been compromised by the likes of thie.fnubu,Atifku and the likes of petty thief Amaechi who made it possible for him to become president.
To be honest,Buhari would have done far better if he have won as CPC candidate.
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by shaqhead: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2015
nkemjacob2:
from the on set we saw that APc will play a defensive a game. D fact remains and Nigeria knows certain pple who are corrupt obviously. Their time has not come for judgement, until we have successor and future leaders who will bring the evidence APC is denying.
As much as I want EVERY corrupt fella out there but pointin fingers aint enough...you can shout till you get hoarse but at the end of the day it boils down to one word-EVIDENCE!

I guess folks like u nid to ask why a Wike, a successor and current governor that claims to be probing an Amaechi hasnt brought ANY evidence yet.

I remember u folks said PMB shd probe even the devil for decievin Eve but its OK for Wike to probe only Amaechi right?

What became of all the "evidence" of corruption against PMB? None again cos even the PDP has exonerated him, now what we have is a case of "I wont go down alone, because no b only me thief".

If only the PDP had done d needful of witchHunting, Yes, WitchHunting this folks on corrupt charges based on concrete evidence while they were there, atlist we wl have far less "thieves" to deal but they saw their time as a chop-I-chop restaurant. Now the game has changed they are cryin foul!
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by Ephemmm: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2015
jamesharryson:
Please tell me what evidence are these people talking about. The case of him alone doing most works in lagos state is it not enough for him to be invited for queries? His actions as the governor of lagos state are they not enough to invite him for queries? If it was a poor fellow, his house would have been overtaken by the almighty toothless EFCC

This is one of the reason why GEJ was regarded as clueless: was Tinubu enjoying immunity or holding any political office as at then? GEJ has police, SSS, NA, Navy, Mopol etc in his armoury, but the only thing he could do is to sponsor advertisement against Tinubu on AIT and NTA. What a shame!
Re: APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi by northconfusion: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
youre really a northernconfusion.... grin grin grin....

Jonathan, pls correct my username. I am northconfusion not northernconfusion. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N3.6tr Rail Contract Bypasses FEC Approval / Air Force Loses Personnel To Bandits In Kaduna / Achebe's Civil War Memoir's Invitation For Fresh War — CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.