Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? (3902 Views)

God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / God Vs Allah Dichotomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is the true God?

There is no doubt that Yahweh is not Allah. Their words and laws are not the same and not worshiped the same way. They do not live in the same place.
Yahweh had been having relationship with man since creation. The Bible, Old and New Testament talk of Him. He is the true God believed by the Jews and Christians. Various prophets delivered his messages to the people. Their messages are consistent and confirmation of one another.

Allah on the other hand revealed himself in Arabia, long after Jesus had come and gone. His sole prophet was known to be Muhammad. Before Muhammad, allah was not known except as one of the 360 idols in Mecca. The Meccans believed allah is the chief god among the idols. Every family in Mecca at that time had a particular idol belonging to them. The idol of the Quarish, Muhammad’s tribe was allah the chief god of the 360 idols. So when Muhammad came to proclaim allah, nobody asked who he (allah) was because they knew him to be Muhammad’s family idol. Muhammad father’s name was Abdullai (Abduallah), meaning servant of allah. This name was given to Muhammad’s father by his grandfather, Mutaleb, a re-known idol worshiper. This shows allah was the idol they worshiped in Muhammad’s family before islam, hence the name Abdullai which means servant (slave) of allah.

There arose a war between Muhammad and other idol owners when Muhammad proclaimed allah as the only God and that all should worship him alone (Oneness of God) following his contact with an ‘angel’ Gabriel. The pagans seemed to be saying to Muhammad: “worship your allah and let us worship our own god, afterall that is what we have been doing before” but he said no. Muhammad did not enjoy the support of the Jews and Christians of that time either because his revelations are contrary to the existing Scriptures. When the going was tough for him and his fighters, allah declared himself as not the God of the Jews and Christians, Yahweh and he ordered their murder: [Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scriptureas believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low. The fight was against the people who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians), not against the pagans who broke the treaty as some Islamic apologists are trying to make us believe.

ALLAH DECLARED HE IS NOT YAHWEH

[Quran 109:1-6] Say: O disbelievers! (The Jews and Christians he ordered for their killing, who disbelieved in allah).

I worship not that which ye worship;

Nor worship ye that which I worship.

And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

In the quranic statements above, allah declared himself as different from Yahweh the Jews and Christians worship, showing truly is the idol in Muhammad’s family who wanted to overthrow Yahweh, the God of the Jews and Christians.

Although Muhammad family’s idol (allahh) was turned to be the true god by ‘angel’ Gabriel, the new true god (one-god) is still being worshiped as they worshiped him when he was the chief god of the idols:
[Quran 2:158 Pickthal] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them(AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin
Malik: "Did you use to dislike to
perform Tawaf between Safa and
Marwa?" He said, "Yes, as it was
of the ceremonies of the days of
the Pre-lslamic period of
ignorance, till Allah revealed:
'Verily! (The two mountains) As-
Safa and Al-Marwa are among the
symbols of Allah. It is therefore no
sin for him who performs the
pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or
performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf
between them.' " (2.158)
[Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710]

''Tawaf'' was the ceremony of the days of IGNORANCE done by pagans before the advent of islam. Why do muslims continue with it even with the KNOWLEDGE of islam?
Narrated 'Urwa: I asked
'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine
inspiration was revealed
concerning the Ansar who used to
assume “Ihram” for worshipping
an idol called “Manat” which they
used to worship at a place called
Al-Mushallal before they embraced
Islam, and whoever assumed
Ihram (for the idol), would
consider it not right to perform
Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
[Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706]

''Ihram'' was the way pagans worship Manat, an idol in Mecca before Islam, Now it is part of islamic worship.

There was a change in allah’s status but no change in the worship system.

With the above narration, is it not clear who allah is?

5 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Atlantian: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
I suggest we schedule a wrestling match between both of them, who ever wins becomes God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Atlantian:
I suggest we schedule a wrestling match between both of them, who ever wins becomes God.

How do you do that?

Yahweh had been God and is God before allah surfaced.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by BrownCookie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
This thread will create room for enough insult & disagreement.

No be Nairaland again?
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
BrownCookie:
This thread will create room for enough insult & disagreement.

No be Nairaland again?

Leave them sister, let them say. Am used to their insults.
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by robinicule(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
God is God, the language is different!
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
robinicule:
God is God, the language is different!

Even with what you have read? Serious.
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by robinicule(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Even with what you have read? Serious.
i dint bother to read it.
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by sonmvayina(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Neither of them, they are both sons of the most high..but the God of gods is our father and creator..Enki. every other god bow before him.
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by theDEVILisHERE: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol, confused people
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Atlantian: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

How do you do that?

Yahweh had been God and is God before allah surfaced.
Yahweh surfaced from the waters while Allah surfaced from the desert. Na their business, I am not interested on their Godly business, they should not be interested in mine.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
robinicule:
i dint bother to read it.
No wonder!!!
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Neither! angry

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonmvayina:
Neither of them, they are both sons of the most high..but the God of gods is our father and creator..Enki. every other god bow before him.

Come again!
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Atlantian:
Yahweh surfaced from the waters while Allah surfaced from the desert. Na their business, I am not interested on their Godly business, they should not be interested in mine.

Hummm!
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by theDEVILisHERE: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Your creator is your creator
You should call him by his name
The so called creator name "God" is not indigenous to most you in this part of the world
You should call him by the name your ansectors called him
Call your creator by his name
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
RomanZeus:
Neither! angry
And which is?
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
Your creator is your creator
You should call him by his name
The so called creator name "God" is not indigenous to most you in this part of the world
You should call him by the name your ansectors called him
Call your creator by his name

Is it a matter of nomenclature?
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

And which is?
Me

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

And which is?
Me

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by firefox4th(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
SIMILARITIES IN OCCULTIC PRACTISE IN YORUBA LAND AND MUSLIM WORLD

They put on white tunic
They shave their head (kodoro)
They sacrifice animal
They have shrine(s)

DIFFERENCES

Muslim world has one house for their allah(the cheif idol)
Yoruba idol worshippers have their idols scattered
Yoruba pagan have 201 deities
Muslim has 360 deities
Yoruba has olojo as the cheif idol
Muslim has moon as the cheif idol

All the above differnces is caused by the geographical location neccessitated a revolt back then.

from the foregoing you can see that islam and yoruba cultism go hand in hand and by no means are far less and below ALMIGHTY GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by chiedu7: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
GOD & ALLAH ARE NOT THE SAME.

GOD CANNOT LIE

Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

ALLAH IS THE GREATEST LAIR

Surah 3:54
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers

GOD SAID THAT ALLAH IS THE FATHER OF LIES

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

GOD ALSO SAID THAT SATAN DECEIVES THE WORLD

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

1] NOW WITH ALLAH BEING THE BEST LIAR
2] SATAN BEING THE FATHER OF LIES.
3] SATAN DECEIVING THE WORLD

DO THE MATHS

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by chiedu7: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
THE FACTS

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
chiedu7:

GOD CANNOT LIE

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

DO THE MATHS

Great!

From your post I could deduce the following:

Allah deceives, Satan also deceives. Equation: Allah = Satan.

Right?

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
chiedu7:

GOD CANNOT LIE

DO THE MATHS

This is glaring overwhelming evidence from both the holy bible and the evil quoran that allah is indeed satan. Muslims what more evidence do you need wink

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Great!

From your post I could deduce the following:

Allah deceives, Satan also deceives. Equation: Allah = Satan.

Right?

Allah not only deceives according to the evil quoran he is the best of deceivers equivalent to "the father of liars" who is satan.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by theDEVILisHERE: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Is it a matter of nomenclature?

No it is not
You evolved from somewhere
You have a linage
You have an Ancesstry
Your people before you got to know and commincate to their creator in a certain way
They gave him a name
If you must communcate to your creator you should use that name or you find a way to know and communicate to your creator in your own way and method devoid of an unknown influence
By creator I mean the Being the created you in your present form
I do not mean a creation (image, idol) that you or another human being made with his or her hand
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jagoon:

Allah not only deceives according to the evil quoran he is the best of deceivers equivalent to "the father of liars" who is satan.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

No it is not
You evolved from somewhere
You have a linage
You have an Ancesstry
Your people before you got to know and commincate to their creator in a certain way
They gave him a name
If you must communcate to your creator you should use that name or you find a way to know and communicate to your creator in your own way and method devoid of an unknown influence
By creator I mean the Being the created you in your present form
I do not mean a creation (image, idol) that you or another human being made with his or her hand

Who is this creator you are talking about?

Is it the same creator that created the black and the white people?

Is he/she the creator of plants and animals and everything that exists?
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by theDEVILisHERE: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Who is this creator you are talking about?

Is it the same creator that created the black and the white people?

Is he/she the creator of plants and animals and everything that exists?
He is your creator
Weither he created plants, animals, black,yellow or white people is inconsequential
You are a creation and also a creator cause you could also create
A creation does not need to know his creator
If a creation must know his creator it must be on a creation-creator bases
Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by Demmzy15(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Chai! This old cargo, so you're like this truthman2012?! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Vs Allah: Who Is God? by truthman2012(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Demmzy15:
Chai! This old cargo, so you're like this truthman2012?! embarassed

Always writing trash.

No refutal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right? / Who Wrote The New Testament? / Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.