Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. (21493 Views)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by tonychristopher: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
dearpreye:
The more you understand this wickedness and evil that is being perpetrated by this nation, the angrier and impatient you become with it. Its common knowledge that running a unitary system of government in a multicultural society is a recipe for disaster, bloodletting, violence and underdevelopment. What we need is revenue contribution and not revenue sharing. You can’t have a federally controlled institution determining the sharing on revenue between the Federal Government and the state governments. What we must have eventually is revenue contribution arrangement. What I mean is this: revenue that accrues in Nigeria is accruing in a particular territory. In a true federation, it is the government in control of that territory that should be the collecting agents of such revenues. There would be an agreement by law and constitution what proportion of each one would be sent to the federal coffers. Not the other way round.

The Wickedness/Oppression Practised By The North

This isn't about hate. This isn't about intolerance. This is calling a spade its right and appropriate name- a spade. The HAUSA-FULANI wants the 36 states because the constitution supports the repatriation of wealth of all the states (juicy states especially like Akwaibom, Rivers and lagos etc) to the revenue and fiscal account where it will shared according to population, and we all know who has the largest population.

This section is very fraudulent . Its constitutionalized slavery. The current 1999 Constitution has simply legalized the slavery of the other regions, especially the South South.

C - Public Revenue
162. (1) The Federation shall maintain a special account to be called "the Federation Account" into which shall be paid all revenues collected by the Government of the Federation, except the proceeds from the personal income tax of the personnel of the armed forces of the Federation, the Nigeria Police Force, the Ministry or department of government charged with responsibility for Foreign Affairs and the residents of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

(2) The President, upon the receipt of advice from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, shall table before the National Assembly proposals for revenue allocation from the Federation Account, and in determining the formula, the National Assembly shall take into account, the allocation principles especially those of population, equality of States, internal revenue generation, land mass, terrain as well as population density;

The current Nigeria system is "monkey dey work , baboon dey chop" and that is why the parasitic Hausa/Fulani people likes it so much. In addition the system favours corruption plus nepotism . It is impossible to rid Nigeria society free of corruption and nepotism without dismantling the fraudulent unitary state. We need to educate more people to understand this fact and even teach it among wide audience especially the Yoruba youth. This is because the evil that is been perpetuated in Nigeria has been sustained for decades mainly as a result of ignorance of the masses. The Hausa/Fulani eternally would want to finance their budget deficit from the southern budget surplus, just as Britain designed it in 1914!

In reality, if the North practiced modern agriculture with the tenacity they fight for religion, they would not need southern subvention; they would instead make billions from selling grains and beef to the South, and other parts of Africa. But they will never do that. Never! Obviously, corruption is not the problem with Nigeria; the system that engenders predatory opportunism is.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. The military govts under the Hausa Fulani's knew what they wanted and they went ahead and created too many states and local govt areas which are not viable, as most depend on the Oil money from the Niger Delta to pay even salaries.The old Sokoto state of 1979 is today balkanized into Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto States.Check out the Local govt in these 3 states and how much the 3 states collects monthly from the Federation account.This is the worst form of corruption. ......Not until we go back to regional govt and scrape the 36 states structure Nigeria progress will be hampered.What we have now is monumental FRAUD that benefits certain region. Nigeria we hail thee!!!

[b]The Way Forward

Ordinarily, it shouldn't take rocket science to know the current system cannot work, and that a sincere sovereign national conference be invoked to address this corrupt lopsidedness, but blacks being black, will rather continue killing and maiming themselves instead of seeking genuine efforts at solving their problems. That's the way of life of blacks.

If you don't eat oil because of yam, you must yam because of oil. O ye South South, its just imperative that you must unite with your brothers from the SE and seek to form a strong brotherhood determined to change this primitive lopsided system for the good of us all. Its no longer the time to be shouting THE IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OUR OYEL. They don't need your oyel; they just need your numbers. They are a resilient, courageous, determined and enterprising people. In fact, you need them more than they do need you.

The future of your unborn generation is already stifled; the Northern oligarchy have secured theirs. Your resources have been frittered away to build Abuja; your future is bleak with the current system. Don't expect the parasites to let go of the host on their own accord; the host must endeavor to extricate itself of the murderous parasites. Through violence the British thugs conquered and created this system. Through violence the Fulani conquered the Hausa. And through violence and the threat from same the Hausa-Fulani have continued to sustaun this crazy unitary system. Probably, either through referendum OR some other confrontation shall we be free from the forces of evil and the upholders of falsehood. Freedom is never free.

He that has an ear, let him hear. Happy Sunday.
[/b]

Cc: ideykwum, Candyrain, NDPVF,Eastlink, huangcheng, Carnegiefan.
I just love this guy ...his eyes has been opened
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
Anambra and Imo lead in Natural gas deposits in Nigeria and 3 S.E states are part of oil producing NDDC..
Money made from Nnewi alone can feed your poor immoral state for 100yrs.. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will reject ur Oil parasites.

You wretched fool. We all know that Nnewi is a bright spot in the nation with Innoson Motors, but who the helll are you to label others immoral.. various other states in Nigeria bring something to the table economically, but like always, you and these other rats have to boast and brag about certain accomplishments.. watch yourself before you get hurt.. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Kalvan: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
explorer250:

oga stop decieving yourself. We understand the conditions that led to our brothers betrayal and we have forgiven them. I am from river state and no foolish minority will succeed in puting up divisions between me and my upland brothers.

May be you should ask the current ohaneze ndi igbo president who hails from ikwerre what he is doing as the head of the pan igbo group

Then you'll also die.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2015
kotv:

there are few people who still gives me the desire to visit this place and you happen to be one of them. if not for you and barcanista, i would not be visiting this disorganized website. this write up speaks true to my heart and echos my own opinion. for the marginalization and ungratefulness to cease, we need to unite within each other. se should let bygones be bygones and look at the brighter future instead of holding a grudge. ss should cease the belief of 'ibo wants our oil' because they have proven they don't want our oil unlike others. the disagreement and disunity between ss and se is the reason why this modern day slavery is still prevalent, the reason why they continue to try and create division. even if we refuse to agree, we need each other to separate from this modern day slavery and once achieved, we can both go our separate ways if we still have suspicious of each other. as of now I support ibos for exactly as you said they need our numbers as we need theirs.
my brother why don't we start the reconciliation process my you addressing us well? Its actually igbo and no ibo
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao!!! In your wildest nightmares. No sane human or animal will even look at you lots twice. Always igbotic even with the highest level of educational attainment.

Foh! I suppose you know what that means.
I guess you are edotic?
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by trapQ: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Sheni deida modka

Fool!!
cheruv:

TrapQ kwesiri igughari ihnye a ozo angry
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by cheruv: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2015
trapQ:
Sheni deida modka

Fool!!
When a woman is shameless.. Throwing decorum outta the window, I then wonder what her home is like undecided
Pls my SS brothers, continue to be steadfast and patriotic to the Great Igbo nation. If we could pay a whopping £8M in 1963 just to see that you guys especially in the Midwest were freed from the clutches and be able to stand on their own,if we could influence abacha to create bayelsa state so that the Igbos in rivers state can breathe fresh air..then know that we'd always be there for you guys wink
As for these Edotics making noise here..I seriously wouldn't blame your sorry asses tongue

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
cheruv:

When a woman is shameless.. Throwing decorum outta the window, I then wonder what her home is like undecided
Pls my SS brothers, continue to be steadfast and patriotic to the Great Igbo nation. If we could pay a whopping £8M in 1963 just to see that you guys especially in the Midwest were freed from the clutches and be able to stand on their own,if we could influence abacha to create bayelsa state so that the Igbos in rivers state can breathe fresh air..then know that we'd always be there for you guys wink
As for these Edotics making noise here..I seriously wouldn't blame your sorry asses tongue

You Igbo are so deluded and arrogant with high level self entitlement and self importance! Where and when did you struggle for Bayelsa state creation? Bayelsa state creation was purely Ijaw Struggle. Igbo contributed Nothing. Abacha decided to create it base on pressure from Bayelsa people. Despite the whole of South east is about half of Niger State or equal to Nasarawa State by landmass, you guys have been making noise for another state. YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST SELFISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WITH GREED AS THE CENTRE OF YOUR BRAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
atbu1983:

This clearly shows you are greedy. because edo state dont have so much oil like delta and rivers, edo can go to hell. Greed will finish you. with this mind set, South south will never join Biafra. Mark my word. The best that can happen, is for south south to pity u and allow u to join them. d other way around will never happen in d next 100years.

Let me tell you, Edo state alone can form a country of his own. The benin empire was the most successful empire before d british came. Even Onitsha was under d control of Benin empire. Go and read ur history!!! Edo people are skillful. Go and read about edo art work and benin moth!!

in history, igbo is subject were edo is king.
With or without oil, Edo state is cursed.
We don't even want delta apart from d delta igbo areas. Go to hell u oil thieving parasite, light and darkness has nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
atbu1983:

You Igbo are so deluded and arrogant with high level self entitlement and self importance! Where and when did you struggle for Bayelsa state creation? Bayelsa state creation was purely Ijaw Struggle. Igbo contributed Nothing. Abacha decided to create it base on pressure from Bayelsa people. Despite the whole of South east is about half of Niger State or equal to Nasarawa State by landmass, you guys have been making noise for another state. YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST SELFISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WITH GREED AS THE CENTRE OF YOUR BRAIN.
Look at dx mumu, who knows nothing about d Eastern region, just because ur cursed state was mistakenly carved into the SS, u now know d affairs of d East, Bayelsa state was created out of d fact that when Bayelsa state and Rivers state was one the ijaws were the majority and they suppressed and marginalized other groups, so there was a cry by the Igbo groups for them to have a state of there own this was one of the things that led to the creation of Bayelsa. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
cheruv:

I tire for them ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh especially dz useless Edo state ones, dat just because Edo state dat just became a Niger delta state less than 10years ago, dat became a southsouth state less than 20years ago, they are now the one's telling u Eastern region history. With or without oil Edo state is cursed we don't want anything to do with them even if d largest oil deposit or gold deposit is discovered der let them mind der witchcraft.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2015
lygn19:

I tire for them ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh especially dz useless Edo state ones, dat just because Edo state dat just became a Niger delta state less than 10years ago, dat became a southsouth state less than 20years ago, they are now the one's telling u Eastern region history. With or without oil Edo state is cursed we don't want anything to do with them even if d largest oil deposit or gold deposit is discovered der let them mind der witchcraft.

You people never cease to amaze me.. MOST Igbo guys on here talk all big and bad, but in reality you guys are worthless vermins. Edo Sate and most of the other groups in Nigeria have no strong feelings towards you, so I don't know why you fools continue to spew rubbish time and time again. And no one is trying to rewrite the East''s history, you slow retard. Years ago I didn't want to believe it but I guess it's true that Igbo people in general have an annoying sense of self-entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2015
aim5:

You people never cease to amaze me.. MOST Igbo guys on here talk all big and bad, but in reality you guys are worthless vermins. Edo Sate and most of the other groups in Nigeria have no strong feelings towards you, so I don't know why you fools continue to spew rubbish time and time again. And no one is trying to rewrite the East''s history, you slow retard. Years ago I didn't want to believe it but I guess it's true that Igbo people in general have an annoying sense of self-entitlement.
I personally don't hate d Edo people, my own sentiments towards dem came as a result of d hatred they have been displaying for we igbo's, before now some of us igbos wud try not to attack Edo people, by referring to them as Eurober, but as time went on we decided to give dem a taste of there own medicine.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
It's so sad we've allowed this thread to derail from its originally good intent. But I'm not deterred. I have more confidence in the Igbos more than I do in any other tribe outside our region. They've proven their loyalty to us for the past 8 years. The last elections simply cemented my faith in them as a people.

Actually, I'm not supporting them solely because it's compulsory we must share the same nation with them. That's not necessary. Knowing fully well that the ND or whatever that means, cannot seem to succeed in its struggle for resource control, it's good judgment to have our people align with the Igbos for the good of us all.

We know the history of Pakistan and India. When the time comes, we will make clearly and unmistakable agreements with our brothers from the East. But till then, I'll given all my support to ANY movement that will weaken the stranglehold of the children of Uthman Dan Fodio on our collective wealth and destiny.

This is the purpose of this thread.

If anyone thinks I'm against the Igbos, those persons are grievously mistaken. They're the most reliable brothers I have.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
I just love this guy ...his eyes has been opened

Yes. They've finally opened. ..opened to the wickedness, treachery and cheating that have become synonymous with everything Nigeria.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2015
lygn19:

I personally don't hate d Edo people, my own sentiments towards dem came as a result of d hatred they have been displaying for we igbo's, before now some of us igbos wud try not to attack Edo people, by referring to them as Eurober, but as time went on we decided to give dem a taste of there own medicine.

I'm all for Igbo people having their freedom and creating Biafra, but don't slander Edo people.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by tonychristopher: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
I feel glad that you are seeing this but it is not enough, 70% of your people in niger delta apart from the anangs and efiks with Ibibio who have same outlook with us igbos with igboid people in ND excluding ikwerre are still igbophobic, they told them that igbo will dominate them but it has never been in history that igbos are possessive...it was the Benin that used their monarchy on ND not igbos, they peddle rumours that igbo are greedy, the last time i checked it was the ikwerre and Ijaw that took over properties of igbos in Rivers terming them abandoned property now how greedy are igbos. They came and told them that we want their oyel...igbo is not oil crazy and the future is gas which is very much in Anambra Imo and even Abia basin. So the Igbo came to you with a clean heart and hand but what did we get from your people

We have forgiven, forgotten and we are moving on..we want you to move with us...the Igbo man isn’t a man that depends on oil or some funny thing but himself. I think my brother you have to let them know this. The sons of Oduduwa has so messed up your people psyche that devide and rule is the key, we saw how they treated Saro Wiwa with their masters, Oga Jona is the newest. Have you been to Abuja lately? It is when Abuja is replicated in ND then I will understand that we are in a just country ...but if not. I give up

The dog cant feed on feaces and the goat teeth with be dirty while the dogs will be neat. This is an igbo adage. I am happy you are seeing what we saw 40yrs ago. It is well with us all. Whenever one wakes is his morning. I love your spirit. Keep saying the truth. You have my prayers

dearpreye:

Yes. They've finally opened. ..opened to the wickedness, treachery and cheating that have become synonymous with everything Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by tonychristopher: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Igbo believe in the philosophy of a man neighbour is his brother

why should we betray you.....though you did but we stand by you. it is our culture it is noble

dearpreye:
It's so sad we've allowed this thread to derail from its originally good intent. But I'm not deterred. I have more confidence in the Igbos more than I do in any other tribe outside our region. They've proven their loyalty to us for the past 8 years. The last elections simply cemented my faith in them as a people.

Actually, I'm not supporting them solely because it's compulsory we must share the same nation with them. That's not necessary. Knowing fully well that the ND or whatever that means, cannot seem to succeed in its struggle for resource control, it's good judgment to have our people align with the Igbos for the good of us all.

We know the history of Pakistan and India. When the time comes, we will make clearly and unmistakable agreements with our brothers from the East. But till then, I'll given all my support to ANY movement that will weaken the stranglehold of the children of Uthman Dan Fodio on our collective wealth and destiny.

If anyone thinks I'm against the Igbos, those persons are grievously mistaken. They're the most reliable brothers I have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by kevinhacker(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2015
atbu1983:

Go and read the history of Ikwerre people in PortHarcourt. They are from Benin and not ibo. the fact that they had a lot of interactions with Igbo which later influence their language does not make them Igbo. it s exactly like Yoruba claiming Itsekiri in delta state because their language is Yoruba!

South east should form their own country alone. is it by force to take south south states along? south south states will form their own nation like United Arab Emirates. we don't need south east in our confederation
Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) the sponsors
of Radio Biafra is delighted to announce the
establishment of Radio Biafra in Yenegoa, Bayelsa
on 102.1 FM.
This relay station will serve Yenegoa and
surrounding axis.
Also Biafra Directorate Of Intelligence (BDOI) has
launched brand new Radio Biafra mobile apps, on
different mobile platforms.
Android - Play store
Blackberry - Blackberry World / Amazon .com
iPhone - Appstore.
In efforts to be in front of the media battle
Radio Biafra is now on two satellite broadcasting
to the world via frequency below.
(1) Intelsat 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573
Beam 12522V or 12521v 27500 and
(2)AISO ON Yamil 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V
40000, this same satellite houses prophetic TV,
CW TV, Loveworld Sat, Glow TV, Racing int yml.
You can also get Radio Biafra on tunein.com.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2015
aim5:

I'm all for Igbo people having their freedom and creating Biafra, but don't slander Edo people.
Not all igbos want Biafra, same as me here, but tell ur people to stop looking for trouble where non exists.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by tonychristopher: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Aro roots of Ikwere identity crises

In 1991, Babangida regime created new states without creating Igweocha or Port-Harcourt as requested by Igbo people of Rivers State, led by Senators Obi Wali and Francis Ellah. A short while later, I accompanied Mazi Philip Nkwocha, a friend of Obi Wali’s, to visit him at his home in Umuigbo. As Senator Wali saw us enter his house, he shouted at his friend “Phil, what happened?” His friend retorted, in surprise, “Obi about what?” “How come you people asked for Igbo States without including Port-Harcourt?” Wali further asked his perplexed friend. At this point I had to speak up to minimize the confusion. I knew something they both didn’t know.

In 1991 Emeka Omeruah, from Imo State (later Abia), was Military Governor of Enugu State, while Anthony Ogugua, from Anambra (later Enugu) was in Imo State. As the agitation for states heated, these two Governors, quietly, set up a committee to harmonious Igbo demand for States. I was a committee member.

Four states were identified; Abia, Anioma, Enugu and Port-Harcourt. Outreach groups were constituted to reach out to the Igbo in the different states. But events were moving so rapidly that the group decided to go with only demands that would not elicit identity confusion. Port-Harcourt was dropped, for this reason, for the Igbo there to do the best they could under the circumstance.

Hearing this Senator Wali sat still for a long while, then said “Phil, our gamble about identity has failed! You will buy me three traditional Igbo dresses.

I will attend this year’s Ahiajoku Lecture, and seek to deliver that of next year”. He never made it! He was assassinated a short while later, his friends believed, for his continued Port-Harcourt State creation agitation. When I read later that Dr Wali’s son, Ihunwo, was one of the leaders of the Congress for the Liberation of Ikwerre People, COLIP; an ‘Ikwerre-back-to-Igbo-fold’ youth movement, whose mission is to wean Ikwerre off Biafra-war propaganda, I knew where he was coming from.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/aro-roots-of-ikwerreigbo-identity-crisis-by-chidi-osuagwu/#sthash.G5enOxgq.dpuf

now hopeathand has gone gaga
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by HopeAtHand: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
Aro roots of Ikwere identity crises

In 1991, Babangida regime created new states without creating Igweocha or Port-Harcourt as requested by Igbo people of Rivers State, led by Senators Obi Wali and Francis Ellah. A short while later, I accompanied Mazi Philip Nkwocha, a friend of Obi Wali’s, to visit him at his home in Umuigbo. As Senator Wali saw us enter his house, he shouted at his friend “Phil, what happened?” His friend retorted, in surprise, “Obi about what?” “How come you people asked for Igbo States without including Port-Harcourt?” Wali further asked his perplexed friend. At this point I had to speak up to minimize the confusion. I knew something they both didn’t know.

In 1991 Emeka Omeruah, from Imo State (later Abia), was Military Governor of Enugu State, while Anthony Ogugua, from Anambra (later Enugu) was in Imo State. As the agitation for states heated, these two Governors, quietly, set up a committee to harmonious Igbo demand for States. I was a committee member.

Four states were identified; Abia, Anioma, Enugu and Port-Harcourt. Outreach groups were constituted to reach out to the Igbo in the different states. But events were moving so rapidly that the group decided to go with only demands that would not elicit identity confusion. Port-Harcourt was dropped, for this reason, for the Igbo there to do the best they could under the circumstance.

Hearing this Senator Wali sat still for a long while, then said “Phil, our gamble about identity has failed! You will buy me three traditional Igbo dresses.

I will attend this year’s Ahiajoku Lecture, and seek to deliver that of next year”. He never made it! He was assassinated a short while later, his friends believed, for his continued Port-Harcourt State creation agitation. When I read later that Dr Wali’s son, Ihunwo, was one of the leaders of the Congress for the Liberation of Ikwerre People, COLIP; an ‘Ikwerre-back-to-Igbo-fold’ youth movement, whose mission is to wean Ikwerre off Biafra-war propaganda, I knew where he was coming from.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/aro-roots-of-ikwerreigbo-identity-crisis-by-chidi-osuagwu/#sthash.G5enOxgq.dpuf

now hopeathand has gone gaga

Dr. Obi Wali is dead and now theories are flying.

Blatant Lies.
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by cheruv: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
dearpreye:

We know the history of Pakistan and India. When the time comes, we will make clearly and unmistakable agreements with our brothers from the East But till then, I'll given all my support to ANY movement that will weaken the stranglehold of the children of Uthman Dan Fodio on our collective wealth and destiny

Exactly!
As Igbos,I'd want a situation where we join hands with the Mmoño and the Izon and secede..after the secession, our delegates would sit down and deliberate whether continue together or separate..
Though in my strongest opinion,I'd want the Izon to be alone..so that they can take care of their oil alone and all that comes with it.as for Igboland,a 10yr ban on oil exploration would be OK.. so that people would go into technology and industrial agriculture.
Kudos bro..nīhi na ihie abiala na ndu gi smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by cheruv: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
atbu1983:

We created bayelsa by making the ijawphilic Abacha see the need for a majority ijaw state. Ojukwu and Ukiwe were sent by Azikiwe to impress on abacha the need for that. If the plan had gone as envisaged.. This present Rivers state would've been comprised of the Igboid parts of rivers east & west senatorial zones plus the whole of rivers Southeast...that means the state would be comprised of only Igboid and Ogoni ethnic groups.
The North(I mean the Fulani overlords) know we're the only rivals they've in Nigeria.. and we know that too,that's why we don't disturb ourselves with minions like the Yoroboids and Edoids like you tongue

2 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by kotv: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:
my brother why don't we start the reconciliation process my you addressing us well? Its actually igbo and no ibo
Remain blessed

I apologize. i'll cease doing so from now on
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by kotv: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
dearpreye:

I totally agree with your submission, especially with the last lines. Our unity could be akin to how the smart Mahatma Gandhi managed the freedom granted them by the UK. He was intelligent enough to have observed they, the Hindus, won't be able to live peacefully with the Muslims. Today, the Muslims have Pakistan, and the Hindus have India, and everyone is happy. That's wisdom. The SS and SE will have to make some serious agreements shaaa......But for now, their unity is foremost.

very much true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obiano At Owerre-Ezukala Cave And Waterfall In Anambra / Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team / Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.