Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. (21406 Views)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
The more you understand this wickedness and evil that is being perpetrated by this nation, the angrier and impatient you become with it. Its common knowledge that running a unitary system of government in a multicultural society is a recipe for disaster, bloodletting, violence and underdevelopment. What we need is revenue contribution and not revenue sharing. You can’t have a federally controlled institution determining the sharing on revenue between the Federal Government and the state governments. What we must have eventually is revenue contribution arrangement. What I mean is this: revenue that accrues in Nigeria is accruing in a particular territory. In a true federation, it is the government in control of that territory that should be the collecting agents of such revenues. There would be an agreement by law and constitution what proportion of each one would be sent to the federal coffers. Not the other way round.

The Wickedness/Oppression Practised By The North

This isn't about hate. This isn't about intolerance. This is calling a spade its right and appropriate name- a spade. The HAUSA-FULANI wants the 36 states because the constitution supports the repatriation of wealth of all the states (juicy states especially like Akwaibom, Rivers and lagos etc) to the revenue and fiscal account where it will shared according to population, and we all know who has the largest population.

This section is very fraudulent . Its constitutionalized slavery. The current 1999 Constitution has simply legalized the slavery of the other regions, especially the South South.

C - Public Revenue
162. (1) The Federation shall maintain a special account to be called "the Federation Account" into which shall be paid all revenues collected by the Government of the Federation, except the proceeds from the personal income tax of the personnel of the armed forces of the Federation, the Nigeria Police Force, the Ministry or department of government charged with responsibility for Foreign Affairs and the residents of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

(2) The President, upon the receipt of advice from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, shall table before the National Assembly proposals for revenue allocation from the Federation Account, and in determining the formula, the National Assembly shall take into account, the allocation principles especially those of population, equality of States, internal revenue generation, land mass, terrain as well as population density;

The current Nigeria system is "monkey dey work , baboon dey chop" and that is why the parasitic Hausa/Fulani people likes it so much. In addition the system favours corruption plus nepotism . It is impossible to rid Nigeria society free of corruption and nepotism without dismantling the fraudulent unitary state. We need to educate more people to understand this fact and even teach it among wide audience especially the Yoruba youth. This is because the evil that is been perpetuated in Nigeria has been sustained for decades mainly as a result of ignorance of the masses. The Hausa/Fulani eternally would want to finance their budget deficit from the southern budget surplus, just as Britain designed it in 1914!

In reality, if the North practiced modern agriculture with the tenacity they fight for religion, they would not need southern subvention; they would instead make billions from selling grains and beef to the South, and other parts of Africa. But they will never do that. Never! Obviously, corruption is not the problem with Nigeria; the system that engenders predatory opportunism is.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. The military govts under the Hausa Fulani's knew what they wanted and they went ahead and created too many states and local govt areas which are not viable, as most depend on the Oil money from the Niger Delta to pay even salaries.The old Sokoto state of 1979 is today balkanized into Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto States.Check out the Local govt in these 3 states and how much the 3 states collects monthly from the Federation account.This is the worst form of corruption. ......Not until we go back to regional govt and scrape the 36 states structure Nigeria progress will be hampered.What we have now is monumental FRAUD that benefits certain region. Nigeria we hail thee!!!

[b]The Way Forward

Ordinarily, it shouldn't take rocket science to know the current system cannot work, and that a sincere sovereign national conference be invoked to address this corrupt lopsidedness, but blacks being black, will rather continue killing and maiming themselves instead of seeking genuine efforts at solving their problems. That's the way of life of blacks.

If you don't eat oil because of yam, you must yam because of oil. O ye South South, its just imperative that you must unite with your brothers from the SE and seek to form a strong brotherhood determined to change this primitive lopsided system for the good of us all. Its no longer the time to be shouting THE IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OUR OYEL. They don't need your oyel; they just need your numbers. They are a resilient, courageous, determined and enterprising people. In fact, you need them more than they do need you.

The future of your unborn generation is already stifled; the Northern oligarchy have secured theirs. Your resources have been frittered away to build Abuja; your future is bleak with the current system. Don't expect the parasites to let go of the host on their own accord; the host must endeavor to extricate itself of the murderous parasites. Through violence the British thugs conquered and created this system. Through violence the Fulani conquered the Hausa. And through violence and the threat from same the Hausa-Fulani have continued to sustaun this crazy unitary system. Probably, either through referendum OR some other confrontation shall we be free from the forces of evil and the upholders of falsehood. Freedom is never free.

He that has an ear, let him hear. Happy Sunday.
[/b]

Cc: ideykwum, Candyrain, NDPVF,Eastlink, huangcheng, Carnegiefan.

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by HungerBAD: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
The writer above me is the most mischievous writer on Nairaland so far.

The last 16 Years have seen those in the South hold sway over everything important In Nigeria, and yet your letter did not come up to 'ADVICE" them, but now that your Cousin has been rightly sent back to the Creek, he came from without Shoes, you have suddenly realized you are the Isaac Adaka Boro of 2015, and wants agitation for what is still not clear from your write up.

So what exactly is your write up about?you call us Slaves from the South, but don't offer any solution on how we can go about De-Slaving ourselves, you say the 1999 Constitution is a Fraud and has turned us to Slaves, but was clever not to add what can be added to it so as to stop us from being Slaves.

And you had to go low, by praising the Ibo's for their agitation for Biafra. In real life, you must be that guy that KISSES everybody's BU-TTOCKS in the office, so as to look good. Really? the ibo's are resilient?determined?really? and you ended the article with the way forward.

What is the way forward? you never mentioned any.

Now my advice to you.

You are small time, and so let us keep it that way. By the time you start writing inflammatory things, with a view to inciting people, simply means you want to go big time. There are consequences for inciting people against the Government.

You should learn where and how to draw the line, between constructive criticism and a call to Anarchy.

Why are you just realizing that the South people are Slaves since 1999?Okay the Clueless one lost, and its time to play the SLAVE CARD, with those from the South. Why? what do you mean to achieve with your write up?

Like a writer below me said.

Your write up is THRASH.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by chudidonas(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Observing...
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Femolacaster(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
TRASH!!!

15 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by socialmediaman: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
@dearpreye one question, are you in agreement with your political leaders, the ones representing you, on this issue?

7 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Eastlink(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
We need more of this kind of thread. Well done DearPreye. We must say no to parasitism and exploitation. We either Restructure or Divide.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by naijaking1: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
As long as oil derived from the SS continues to oil the giant machine of corruption in Nigeria, the people from whose land the oil flows will forever remain slaves to the northern geopolitical conspiracy!
Oh, Adaka Boro forgot to mention that to you guys too.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by EdCure: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Beremx(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jonathan who is from the SS did not liberate his people from modern day slavery when he ruled Nigeria for close to 6years. Now,you blame it on the Fulanis?

A fulani man who is President is about cleaning up the mess in Ogoni land. Something an Ijaw president couldn't do because he's not from Ogoni.

You can continue wailing o! Na free of charge!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Eastlink(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan who is from the SS did not liberate his people from modern day slavery when he ruled Nigeria for close to 6years. Now,you blame it on the Fulanis?

A Fulani man who is President is about cleaning up the mess in Ogoni land. Something an Ijaw president couldn't do because he's not from Ogoni.

You can continue wailing o! Na free of charge!
Biggest scam of the century. Only a toddler will applaud such lies. I thought Barcanista opened a thread on the bolded.
Here is the link.
www.nairaland.com/2509658/ogoni-clean-up-nothing-started

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Beremx(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
Biggest scam of the century. Only a toddler will applaud such lies. I thought Barcanista opened a thread on the bolded.
its obvious the protection seeker has brainwashed a lot of you minions. So Barcanista is now your reliable source?

Sorry for you!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Eastlink(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
its obvious the protection seeker has brainwashed a lot of you minions. So Barcanista is now your reliable source?

Sorry for you!
I just told you the issue you brought up is nothing but pure propaganda. I provided a thread to the topic and never delved into insults. So for you, highlighting the truth has suddenly turned to being brainwashed.

14 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by fulanimafia: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dearpreye, permit me this one-off opportunity to call you a confused, illiterate and unexposed bastard for insulting the entire Hausa-Fulani because of your baseless, deluded, ill-fated and poorly disguised quest for secession.

You can make your points without insulting an entire tribe, you silly buffoon.

Monkey dey work indeed...which work monkey dey do? Nonsense.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
I just told you the issue you brought up is nothing but pure propaganda. I provided a thread to the topic and never delved into insults. So for you, highlighting the truth has suddenly turned to being brainwashed.
sorry if you think I insulted you,but the truth is,it is no Propaganda. Do you TANoids actually wish bad for Ogoni land not to be cleaned up just to prove its a propaganda?

9 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
I am south south. I don't completely agree agree with you for singling out the North alone. As far as I am concern IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA are all benefitting from the current system. Afterall an IGBO man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12days war. Tell me what is Igbo contribution to Nigeria foreign exchange? Atleast the North contribute Agriculture no matter how small. They contribute more than the Igbo.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some south south states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today edo and delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. edo and delta were first Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming edo and delta state today. some tribes speak Yoruba in edo and delta state. why is Yoruba not claiming edo and delta state the way Igbo is claiming rivers and delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some south south people that they are one of us, it is big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and Yoruba is the problem of south south, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. if Qatar and Sigapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

As far as I am concern, as unbranwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbo was gaining and were in control and was happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide.

But how it will divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
EXCELLENT WRITE-UP.. Unitary system of government in a multiethnic country is a receipe for DISASTER.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:
I am south south. I don't completely agree agree with you for singling out the North alone. As far as I am concern IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA are all benefitting from the current system. Afterall an IGBO man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12days war. Tell me what is Igbo contribution to Nigeria foreign exchange? Atleast the North contribute Agriculture no matter how small. They contribute more than the Igbo.

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some south south people that they are one of us, it is big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and Yoruba is the problem of south south, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination?

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

As far as I am concern, as unbranwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbo was gaining and were in control and was happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single nation is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

-80% of Oil wells are owned by hausa and yorubas.
IGBOS Dominate and Control TRADE and COMMERCE in this country..
-IGBOS have the largest Black car manufactury industry,
- Orange and Emzor pharmaceutical(the biggest in Nigeria) are owned by IGBOS,
- Zinox Computer and Laptop manufacturing company is owned by an IGBO Engineer,
- Transportation and Hotelling industry are controlled by IGBOS,
- Nollywood, largest film industry in Nigeria is founded and controlled by IGBOS,
-The largest market in Africa which is Onitcha main market are controlled by IGBOS,
- Aba Textile Industry is the ONLY functioning texile industry in Nigeria
Etc

- IGBOS own up to atleast 50% of Businesses in LAGOS

- IGBOS are the highest importers in Nigeria and Apapa seaport is benefitting from it. AND MANY MORE..

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Vicotex(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
atbu1983:

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination?

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single nation is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

[/s]
Why don't you shut up instead of mumbling like an incoherent almajiri.

What is south south?
Last time i checked, igbos still live in the so called SS and are not landlocked (Igwocha/PH) .

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
-IGBOS Dominate and Control TRADE and COMMERCE in this country..
-IGBOS have the largest Black car manufactury industry,
- Orange and Emzor pharmaceutical(the biggest in Nigeria) are owned by IGBOS,
- Zinox Computer and Laptop manufacturing company is owned by an IGBO Engineer,
- Transportation and Hotelling industry are controlled by IGBOS,
- Nollywood, largest film industry in Nigeria is founded and controlled by IGBOS,
-The largest market in Africa which is Onitcha main market are controlled by IGBOS,
- Aba Textile Industry is the ONLY functioning texile industry in Nigeria
Etc

- IGBOS own up to atleast 50% of Businesses in LAGOS

- IGBOS are the highest importers in Nigeria and Apapa seaport is benefitting from it. AND MANY MORE

All the things you just listed are not exclusively Igbo. other tribes in Nigeria are all involve in all you listed. The biggest private own manufacturing is own by hausa (Dangote). The biggest Nigeria own private telecoms GLO s own by Yoruba. and many other cooperate businesses that employ large number of people of all tribes. big firm and cooperate organisations in Nigeria are mostly own by Yoruba

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Femolacaster:
TRASH!!!
out right trash!!

3 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by OfoIgbo: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
A well written article. Just a point of correction. ...Yorubas will never sincerely back the sort of restructuring you wrote about. They, along with the north are the people responsible for this slavish state of affairs.

I suppose another point I will like to make here is this..... SS and SE don't need to depend on the supposed goodwill of the other regions of Nigeria to implement a 100% resource control policy in these matters.
Both zones only have to give Nigeria two options which are RESTRUCTURE or DIVIDE.

If the restructuring option is rejected or not given any positive attention, then both zones just have to put plans in action to leave Nigeria. Both zones can support the wonderful work being done by The Lower Niger Congress and even the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra. Logistics support, moral support e.t.c

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s]
Why don't you shut up instead of mumbling like an incoherent almajiri.

What is south south?
Last time i checked, igbos still live in the so called SS and are not landlocked (Igwocha/PH) .

Go and read the history of Ikwerre people in PortHarcourt. They are from Benin and not ibo. the fact that they had a lot of interactions with Igbo which later influence their language does not make them Igbo. it s exactly like Yoruba claiming Itsekiri in delta state because their language is Yoruba!

South east should form their own country alone. is it by force to take south south states along? south south states will form their own nation like United Arab Emirates. we don't need south east in our confederation

12 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Vicotex(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

Go and read the history of Ikwerre people in PortHarcourt. They are from Benin and not ibo. the fact that they had a lot of interactions with Igbo which later influence their language does not make them Igbo. it s exactly like Yoruba claiming Itsekiri in delta state because their language is Yoruba!

South east should form their own country alone. is it by force to take south south states along? south south states will form their own nation like United Arab Emirates. we don't need south east in our confederation
Which histroy? The one you and your divide and rule master wrote?

They told me Ikwerre and etche are from Auchi.
You guys will just wake up and start writing histroy to suite your devide and rule.
Why aren't they speaking bini or answering edoid names?
Why don't they have kings like bini does.

wake up man, we don't wan't you edo in Biafra.
So stop attaching yourself to biafra. Go and meet your peers west ward

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

All the things you just listed are not exclusively Igbo. other tribes in Nigeria are all involve in all you listed. The biggest private own manufacturing is own by hausa (Dangote). The biggest Nigeria own private telecoms GLO s own by Yoruba. and many other cooperate businesses that employ large number of people of all tribes. big firm and cooperate organisations in Nigeria are mostly own by Yoruba
I don catch you, you are NOT from south south, you Ewedu Eating coward from South West.. Hahahahahaha.. IGBOS will be 100% ahead of that diabolic tribe you are from.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

u are a South West COWARD that is faking SS.. Am gonna post ur pics and evidence NOW

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Vicotex(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
I don catch you, you are NOT from south south, you Ewedu Eating coward from South West.. Hahahahahaha.. IGBOS will be 100% ahead of that diabolic tribe you are from.

The mad fellow is probably from Edo.
Even in that same edo, there is still an Igbo community there (Igbanke)

15 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

Same old,same old!!!

Your write-ups is a clear definition of divide and rule. Tell them who they are, drum it into their ear and skull, grind it and force them to drink it till they start doubting their origin.

Speak for your tribe and leave others alone.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

you are from EDO and you diabolic backward state have NO DROP of crude oil.. Or do you think crude oil is prostitution? Huh?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by fr3do(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Booked
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
fulanimafia:
Dearpreye, permit me this one-off opportunity to call you a confused, illiterate and unexposed bastard for insulting the entire Hausa-Fulani because of your baseless, deluded, ill-fated and poorly disguised quest for secession.

You can make your points without insulting an entire tribe, you silly buffoon.

Monkey dey work indeed...which work monkey dey do? Nonsense.

Ah, 'monkey' dey work o; e dey carry gun forming 'militant', drinking ogogoro, bursting oil pipelines, etc.

1 Like

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by fr3do(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vicotex:

Formerly called Igbo-Akiri

10 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vicotex:

I am from Edo State. Many of my friends in delta (isoko, itsekiri, urhobo) share the same view with me.

Why are you having headache? you guys are so deluded!!! you think everything good is yours!! you think you can re-write history with propaganda? we both agree that Nigeria should divide. let south south form his own nation/nations why you form yours. what is paining you? you Igbo are so arrogant? you are the one changing history. Before colonialisation, most of south south today were all part of Benin Empire. read your history books. You guys with ur greed you want to steal all of them as yours. if there was no oil in south south will you want to add them to Biafra at all cost? why are you not adding benue and igala who are also your neighbours too by all means? thieves!!! you think everybody is a fool. don't worry, let the time come when Nigeria will divide, you will be shocked how much south south nationalities want to be alone.
Biafra was created in 1967 and had terminal stroke in 1970. most of these south south nationalities are older than Biafra.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Accommodation Crisis Hits Buhari’s Ministers / Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints New Management For Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.