Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. (21492 Views)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Ah, 'monkey' dey work o; e dey carry gun forming 'militant', drinking ogogoro, bursting oil pipelines, etc.
get away from our oil, you South West parasites and by the way, the oil in ondo belong to the ijaws in ondo..

15 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by nwadiuko1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:
I am south south. I don't completely agree agree with you for singling out the North alone. As far as I am concern IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA are all benefitting from the current system. Afterall an IGBO man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12days war. Tell me what is Igbo contribution to Nigeria foreign exchange? Atleast the North contribute Agriculture no matter how small. They contribute more than the Igbo.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some south south states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today edo and delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. edo and delta were first Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming edo and delta state today. some tribes speak Yoruba in edo and delta state. why is Yoruba not claiming edo and delta state the way Igbo is claiming rivers and delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some south south people that they are one of us, it is big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and Yoruba is the problem of south south, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. if Qatar and Sigapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination?

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

As far as I am concern, as unbranwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbo was gaining and were in control and was happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide.

But how it will divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single nation is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth
from ss indeed
Keep deceiving yourself

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
-80% of Oil wells are owned by hausa and yorubas.
IGBOS Dominate and Control TRADE and COMMERCE in this country..
-IGBOS have the largest Black car manufactury industry,
- Orange and Emzor pharmaceutical(the biggest in Nigeria) are owned by IGBOS,
- Zinox Computer and Laptop manufacturing company is owned by an IGBO Engineer,
- Transportation and Hotelling industry are controlled by IGBOS,
- Nollywood, largest film industry in Nigeria is founded and controlled by IGBOS,
-The largest market in Africa which is Onitcha main market are controlled by IGBOS,
- Aba Textile Industry is the ONLY functioning texile industry in Nigeria
Etc

- IGBOS own up to atleast 50% of Businesses in LAGOS

- IGBOS are the highest importers in Nigeria and Apapa seaport is benefitting from it. AND MANY MORE..

Mike Adenuga's business alone has shyt all over all those businesses you listed up there. You people are importers of mostly FAKE goods for the most part, and even your trading amounts to no more than petty trading that you all have not advanced to a corporate level that can really make considerable impact on the Nigerian GDP. Ogun state alone has more industries than all the industries on your shyt hole of a region.

Till today the FG doesn't acknowledge any tangible contribution Una dey make to the Nigerian economy beyond trading. You lot are allhype and nothing more.

12 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
get away from our oil, you South West parasites and by the way, the oil in ondo belong to the ijaws in ondo..

Stewpid Biafra goat, we are not talking about trading in fake imported tomato paste or drug-trafficking here so STFU coz you have no clue what you're talking about. Not even your ijaw masters would make such a ludicrous claim, but trust the Igbo slave to talk like he farts. You are a hopeless case. Go back to your shop. Onye oloshi. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by truefact: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why can't the Yoruba and Hausa fulanis mind their own business? The yorubas claim this a d that, yet they are unable to stand on own.....isn't that true cowardice?

Yorubas, you are nothing, absolutely nothing. ...if you are something, you will be the fighting for a division so you can enjoy your suffercation alone.

Yorubas and the Hausa-Fulani joined together to raped the SS....they joined together and dislodged the igbos so they can rape SS without anyone saying a word.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Mike Adenuga's business alone has shyt all over all those businesses you listed up there. You people are importers of mostly FAKE goods for the most part, and even your trading amounts to no more than petty trading that you all have not advanced to a corporate level that can really make considerable impact on the Nigerian GDP. Ogun state alone has more industries than all the industries on your shyt hole of a region.

Till today the FG doesn't acknowledge any tangible contribution Una dey make to the Nigerian economy beyond trading. You lot are allhype and nothing more.
look at a tribal marked ewedu eater making noise, apart 4rm Lagos which is a No Mans Land, every other South West states are economic liabilities to Nigeria.. Have osun workers been paid yet?

22 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by truefact: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Now can you start fighting for yorubas only country so you can enjoy your wealth alone?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
look at a tribal marked ewedu eater making noise, apart 4rm Lagos which is a No Mans Land, every other South West states are economic liabilities to Nigeria.. Have osun workers been paid yet?

They're merely COST CENTRES.

17 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't understand the Nigerian version of the black man. They don't love and tolerate one another and yet they won't seek to solve their problems. Primitive and self debasing group of people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Stewpid Biafra goat, we are not talking about trading in fake imported tomato paste or drug-trafficking here so STFU coz you have no clue what you're talking about. Not even the ijaw masters would make such a ludicrous claim, but trust the Igbo slave to talk like he farts. You are a hopeless case. Go back to your shop. Onye oloshi. cheesy
the ijaws in ondo have told you diabolic ewedu eaters that they Are NOT yorubas, they are riverine ijaws.. Btw i am a Niger Deltan from an Oil producing state and part of NDDC.. Bunkom

15 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Vicotex(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

I am from Edo State. Many of my friends in delta (isoko, itsekiri, urhobo) share the same view with me.

Why are you having headache? you guys are so deluded!!! you think everything good is yours!! you think you can re-write history with propaganda? we both agree that Nigeria should divide. let south south form his own nation/nations why you form yours. what is paining you? you Igbo are so arrogant? you are the one changing history. Before colonialisation, most of south south today were all part of Benin Empire. read your history books. You guys with ur greed you want to steal all of them as yours. if there was no oil in south south will you want to add them to Biafra at all cost? why are you not adding benue and igala who are also your neighbours too by all means? thieves!!! you think everybody is a fool. don't worry, let the time come when Nigeria will divide, you will be shocked how much south south nationalities want to be alone.
Biafra was created in 1967 and had terminal stroke in 1970. most of these south south nationalities are older than Biafra.
You and your friends need to see a doctor asap

13 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
the ijaws in ondo have told you diabolic ewedu eaters that they Are NOT yorubas, they are riverine ijaws.. Btw i am a Niger Deltan from an Oil producing state and part of NDDC.. Bunkom

Of course they aren't Yorubas, but Ijaws.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

They're merely COST CENTRES.
thank you, IGBOS build their economy by themselves with the injustice of £20 given to them after the war. Yet Anambra is the most industralized state after Lagos.

13 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by zuchyblink(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hausa-fulani and Yorubas are pure liabilities.non of them can stand without the government

12 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:

Lol. Lagos is like New York of Africa, owned by Yorubas, situated in Yorubaland, governed/controlled by Yorubas, and land of opportunity for all Nigerians who are looking for prosperity. Yorubas are proud to be the hosts of your hungry kinsmen who see our land as a mini-London. People from all over Nigeria prefer our land just as they prefer London and NY to Aghanistan and SE Nigeria cheesy Your land is barren and cursed.

And Osun workers are better off than Imo state workers in spite of all the Imo oil money so shove your advice morafocka fla.tty cheesy

14 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Deeply within me, I'm more interested in fiscal federalism or regionalism more than even secession. We can still keep this nation united NOT with force or threat of the same, but by choice and deliberate agreement.

But will the parasites agree with it? They've used their lazy and wicked generals to create a self serving constitution. Will they be sensible and sincere?

Will they accept the injustice if the table were turned? Will the children of Uthman Dan Fodio agree to such dehumanising arrangement? I doubt it. They will deploy all their bows and arrows and guns to ensure they get what justly belongs to them. I know them to that extent.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Deltagiant: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

If you don't eat oil because of yam, you must eat yam because of oil. O ye South South, its just imperative that you must unite with your brothers from the SE and seek to form a strong brotherhood determined to change this primitive lopsided system for the good of us all. Its no longer the time to be shouting THE IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OUR OYEL. They don't need your oyel; they just need your numbers. They are a resilient, courageous, determined and enterprising people. In fact, you need them more than they do need you.

The future of your unborn generation is already stifled; the Northern oligarchy have secured theirs. Your resources have been frittered away to build Abuja; your future is bleak with the current system. Don't expect the parasites to let go of the host on their own accord; the host must endeavor to extricate itself of the murderous parasites
. i

4 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by zuchyblink(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. Lagos is like New York of Africa, owned by Yorubas, situated in Yorubaland, governed/controlled by Yorubas, and land of opportunity for all Nigerians who are looking for prosperity. Yorubas are proud to be the hosts of your hungry kinsmen who see our land as a mini-London. People from all over Nigeria prefer our land just as they prefer London and NY to Aghanistan and SE Nigeria cheesy Your land is barren and cursed.

And Osun workers are better off than Imo state workers in spite of all the Imo oil money so shove your advice morafocka fla.tty cheesy
ur lagos is a home for all,made by Nigerians.one seaport down south will turn ur lagos to village

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:

Yinmu. Be proud of your tribe you dis Igbo slave/drug-trafficker. cheesy I repeat that even your ijaw masters don't dare utter such foolishness. Oba Akinruntan's domain produces the Oil found in Ondo and your ijaw masters are mere subjects and residents there like every other Yorubaman that lives there. Your tales by moonlight fantasy only exists in your tomato brain. Using hard drugs would do that to anyone. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

another TRASH!! I repeat myself that apart 4rm Lagos the no mans land, every other South West states are Economic cankerworms to Nigeria. FACT.

12 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Yinmu. Be proud of your tribe you dis Igbo slave/drug-trafficker. cheesy I repeat that even your ijaw masters don't dare utter such foolishness. Oba Akinruntan's domain produces the Oil found in Ondo and your ijaw masters are,mere subjects and residents there like every other Yorubaman that lives there. Your tales by moonlight fantasy only exists in your tomato brain. Using hard drugs would do that to anyone. cheesy
Trash! Go and tell the ondo ijaws this rubbish and watch their reaction.. The oil in ondo belong to the Ijaws. FACT

10 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by gesundheit: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
another TRASH!! I repeat myself that apart 4rm Lagos the no mans land, every other South West states are Economic cankerworms to Nigeria. FACT.

Idiiiot last time I check ogun state is about to beat Lagos as the most industrialized state in the nation.

Is your comment not a joke coming from a lame duck whose tribesmen live in the most remote part of south west Nigeria, and doing some of the most despicable jobs like farming and selling fake phone accessories.

The joke is on your wandering tribe of lost slaves.

6 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Udmaster(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
gesundheit:

Idiiiot last time I check ogun state is about to beat Lagos as the most industrialized state in the nation.

Is your comment not a joke coming from a lame duck whose tribesmen live in the most remote part of south west Nigeria, and doing some of the most despicable jobs like farming and selling fake phone accessories.

The joke is on your wandering tribe of lost slaves.
you ewedu eating cowards are NO MATCH for me.. Bunkoms from a diabolic tribe

7 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
zuchyblink:
ur lagos is a home for all,made by Nigerians.one seaport down south will turn ur lagos to village

One major reason they'll endeavour to frustrate all attempts at building a viable port down south. If you see the wickedness of this system in its truest, you'll be amazed. The deceit is just too much.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by gesundheit: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
you ewedu eating cowards are NO MATCH for me.. Bunkoms from a diabolic tribe

Iidiot bring it on and I am going beat that your fermented akpu eating mouth like a panel beated car. You good for nothing blood sucking, crime inherited accursed reetard cursed by Lucifer your mentor himself. In local parlance "you must chop sand today".

2 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:

You can repeat that to yourself a billion times if it makes you cum all over yourself for all we care grin grin cheesy. It doesn't stop Ebuka from disembarking at ABC transport at Bodija Ibadan with all his belongings, in search of the prosperity only our land can offer. It won't make your kinsmen selling okrika and hawking recharge cards at Ogbomosho to consider relocating back to your drug-infested and erosion cursed region. Guy, even Obiano is on record for saying all the chicken meat consumed in the entire SE are sourced from Oyo state cheesy. Guy, your people will starve to death without us.

7 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by PassingShot(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
The writer above me is the most mischievous writer on Nairaland so far.

The last 16 Years have seen those in the South hold sway over everything important In Nigeria, and yet your letter did not come up to 'ADVICE" them, but now that your Cousin has been rightly sent back to the Creek, he came from without Shoes, you have suddenly realized you are the Isaac Adaka Boro of 2015, and wants agitation for what is still not clear from your write up.

So what exactly is your write up about?you call us Slaves from the South, but don't offer any solution on how we can go about De-Slaving ourselves, you say the 1999 Constitution is a Fraud and has turned us to Slaves, but was clever not to add what can be added to it so as to stop us from being Slaves.

And you had to go low, by praising the Ibo's for their agitation for Biafra. In real life, you must be that guy that KISSES everybody's BU-TTOCKS in the office, so as to look good. Really? the ibo's are resilient?determined?really? and you ended the article with the way forward.

What is the way forward? you never mentioned any.

Now my advice to you.

You are small time, and so let us keep it that way. By the time you start writing inflammatory things, with a view to inciting people, simply means you want to go big time. There are consequences for inciting people against the Government.

You should learn where and how to draw the line, between constructive criticism and a call to Anarchy.

Why are you just realizing that the South people are Slaves since 1999?Okay the Clueless one lost, and its time to play the SLAVE CARD, with those from the South. Why? what do you mean to achieve with your write up?

Like a writer below me said.

Your write up is THRASH.

The useless boy wants Yoruba to be educated on how we've been enslaved. I spit on him and his useless thread

6 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
Trash! Go and tell the ondo ijaws this rubbish and watch their reaction.. The oil in ondo belong to the Ijaws. FACT

Guy, dem no born ijaw well to try am. You can repeat a lie a million times and it will remain a lie, so continue cheesy
Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by gesundheit: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

One major reason they'll endeavour to frustrate all attempts at building a viable port down south. If you see the wickedness of this system in its truest, you'll be amazed. The deceit is just too much.

Iidiot shove all your stupid epistle in your black yansh where sun don't shine. Why can't your village God GeJ build it in all his wasted years. Are you not the same foool telling izonowei not to curse out gej failure in public because he is your brother. Your hypocrisy in water will drown the Atlantic ocean. Get lost foool.

cc madamoringo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
I hate to admit it bit it's obvious the Whites are superior to the blacks. The last year Scotland Referendum is a case in point. The Scottish people decided, without guns and violence, to do a referendum to seek to continue or otherwise with the UK. That was the smartest display of maturity and values I've seen displayed by a people in many years. Today, within a devolved system, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island, have a huge say in their own affairs.

Can the blacks do same? They will rather commit a genocide than do what the superior Scotland people did.

12 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Flyoruboy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
zuchyblink:

Blame God for cursing/depriving you all of the ONLY criteria for success (according to you cheesy), a seaport, and for favouring and blessing us Yorubas with access to the sea. Smh. The Lekki Port is coming soon too, so watch out wink We have 3 access-points to the sea -- Lagos, Ogun, and Ondo. No be us, na God. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Exactly this is d reason I hated Jonathan. he was more concern about winning a second term in office than using the opportunity as president to developed south south. If I were Jonathan, I would have upgrade portharcourt Port, Calabar port and revive sapele port without giving a Bleep what other tribes think. we got an opportunity to correct the wrong, but we gave d opportunity to a wrong son? enriching individuals in south south has nothing to do with development of south south. all jonathan did was to enrich few individuals thinking he is helping us. Jonathan failed us.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction / Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.