Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (30156 Views)

Order Of Federal High Court Restraining EFCC From Arresting Ekiti Govt Officials / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Dharniel:

maybe he was in comagringringrin
Haha I think he was a guest of the forum grin
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2015
God don catch them. grin grin
Rad1cal:

Ladies and gentle men, this guy response gives justice to the glaring deceit of the APC Barcanista thread exposes.

Man, your post ranks among the top 3 most childish and idiotic post made on this board this year.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by bros856: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Thanks, But that doesn't change the truth that I have told you. So continue wasting your time, cancel what you like I have pass my message to you and my piece of advise. Try and be more positive in live, you will never be TINUBU OR AMAECHI they are Honourable men. Have not seen them before but that I know.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2015
northconfusion:

I am a new here. I did remember when you damble AIT and NTA on documentary they aired about the person of PMB during electionering campaign.
Okay... I dumped the broom for the Umbrella about six months ago..... Happy with the Umbrella family!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by benMan: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
barcanista:

As a PDP supporter too, I think you are the only PDP supporter that does his homework well (you always come with facts) others just base their criticism on abuse and name calling same goes for those in APC in fact they wail more than people they call "wailing wailers"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Smooyis(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Efforts should be made to probe all the state governments including Lagos since the time of Tinubu till Fashola era. I believe a lot of corrupt transactions are being deliberately covered from public glare in all these states.

The current probe should cut across all strata of government. No state or local government should be left out if equity and fairness is to be observed

I have no pity for any corrupt politician. None at all. We voted them to better our lots, but they turned against us with oppression. Let us always be on the side of the truth.

Countries that are well developed have zero tolerance towards corruption of any kind. Not only Lagos state, but all government officials in the local, state and federal government and their politician collaborators should b thoroughly investigated.

They need to be seriously disgraced. We should stop defending their actions. Let them face the wrath of the law if found to be guilty.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by KesaaKingsKen(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Every meaningful Nigerian would support the probe of corrupt leaders but one thing we totally condemn is its selective nature. When some persons are being selected, it becomes an apt description of "Witch Hunt".
It is laughable if Lai could come out to defend those men though we are not surprised because Lai has never been honest to Nigerians. If PMB wants us irrespective of party affiliation to truly believe him, then every corrupt being must be brought to book. Though its so obvious that these two men considering the part they played in putting him there, can never be touched. Its highly unfortunate!!!!!!!!!!!!

APC----------------------------------------------------------
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2015
I agree!
benMan:

As a PDP supporter too, I think you are the only PDP supporter that does his homework well (you always come with facts) others just base their criticism on abuse and name calling same goes for those in APC in fact they wail more than people they call "wailing wailers"
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Are you not ashamed of yourself,after reading such an intelligent write up by Barcanista [APC's nightmare], this is what you come up with. I just laugh when your likes call the PDP group wailing wailers because it's obvious you are the wailers! Zombies who have been programmed to believe anything they are told. Why not challenge him with facts just like he did.

tayebest:
lol

March 28 poll na bastard oo

Kuma, the tin still dey pain Barcanista so tey e reach the bone sef! grin

*pee on this thread*
*dance shakiti bobo outa thread*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by marv1: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Bacanister you have no objectivity at all. You are only here to come and say something against Buhari. People like you, however intelligent they might be will always be falted every time you try to raise certain issues which has made you to be C in C of Wailers. Is it buhari that will probe Tinubu and amechi ? if you have anything against them as evidence you can also use it as surpport evidence to efcc to probe them. Buhari can only begin to ask questions from the report the last govt gave to him. Quit this your sentimental jurgement for once and be resonable...........

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by tayebest(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
Are you not ashamed of yourself,after reading such an intelligent write up by Barcanista [APC's nightmare], this is what you come up with. I just laugh when your likes call the PDP group wailing wailers because it's obvious you are the wailers! Zombies who have been programmed to believe anything they are told. Why not challenge him with facts just like he did.

I dont know what you type is looking for in my mention box? Huh??

Anyways* i think you should have a time to watch PMB in his interview with christine Amanpour about justice!

Hear him:
"There will not be any party member or personality that will escape Justice"

"Justice is justice no matter where it is being
done, justice should just prevail."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Video of Saint amaechi suited up with dollar. . Don judas of ubima.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hWq3vfHs
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Rad1cal: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
989900:

Another kid on the block.

Hardcore truths you can't handle.

Any half-idi0.t can post the above retort, but do you have any substantive counter-argument? No.

Well, opinions are like arm pits - everyone has them -- and guess what, most of them stink.

The only substantive counter-arguement for your idiotic post is to call you an hypocritical dolt.

We are talking about Buhari been objective in his famed anti corruption drive but the m.oron in you is blatantly insinuating buhari is justified by his deceitful biased and selective attempt to hunt his enemies all in the name of "pighting" corruption.

You are a turd.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!!
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Rad1cal: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2015
barcanista:
God don catch them. grin grin

Ride on my confirmed bobo. See as dem APC zombified wankers dey hala for all your threads cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

Ride on my confirmed bobo. See as dem APC zombified wankers dey hala for all your threads cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahahahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Peppyluv02: I'm loyal o kiss

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
I said you should face him not me abi you dey fear cheesy grin
tayebest:

I dont know what you type is looking for in my mention box? Huh??
Anyways* i think you should have a time to watch PMB in his interview with christine Amanpour about justice!
Hear him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg

Swty,they are afraid of getting into the ring with you
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Peppyluv02: I'm loyal o kiss
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by AprokoMan: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
bros856:
Thanks, But that doesn't change the truth that I have told you. So continue wasting your time, cancel what you like I have pass my message to you and my piece of advise. Try and be more positive in live, you will never be TINUBU OR AMAECHI they are Honourable men. Have not seen them before but that I know.

Neither will u ever be the man GEJ is
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:

Iron lady... Thatcher in the making
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by tayebest(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:

So why did you find yourself in my mention?

Btw, Bacanista post are crap! The answer is also for him!
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Story...
tayebest:

So why did you find yourself in my mention?

Btw, Bacanista post are crap! The answer is also for him!
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by tayebest(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
Story...

K
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by northconfusion: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... I dumped the broom for the Umbrella about six months ago..... Happy with the Umbrella family!

So you left change before the election took place?

Congratulation!

By the way, were you paid to jump off from the train of change?

Can't you see the bruises you are suffering at this time aroung?
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by 989900: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

[s]The only substantive counter-arguement for your idiotic post is to call you an hypocritical dolt.[/s]

[s]We are talking about Buhari been objective in his famed anti corruption drive but the m.oron in you is blatantly insinuating buhari is justified by his deceitful biased and selective attempt to hunt his enemies all in the name of "pighting" corruption.

You are a turd.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!![/s]

LoL . . . the above ^^ are further reasons why I refer to you lot as kids -- you know nothing -- the world is not some Utopia!

Being objective to you will be: probing Tinubu's administration of Lagos 8years ago?

Why can't the PDP, or anyone for that matter file a petition with the EFCC? Or they did, and still can't pin anything concrete on him?

Why don't you ask Wike what is holding him back from probing Amaechi?

BTW, you need to study more, learn more from more knowledgeable people about politics.

P.S. Name calling only makes you come off as empty and irrationally emotional -- your 'cross'; not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
AprokoMan:

Some of us still watch NTA news bro! And not everybody believes what he reads online.

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by KanwuliaJara: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
barcanista:

You never change walahi!

Meh-meh?
A "change e nor"?
You hia say I be APC asssshawo? grin
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by coolscott(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
All those criticizing the barcanista post without countering with the any level of objectivity + intelligence...

1) do not qualify to be engaged in intelligent discourse

2) seem to represent the kind of twisted corruption that has plagued the core (tempted to say "soul") of our society for decades now
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Rad1cal: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
989900:

[s]LoL . . . the above ^^ are further reasons why I refer to you lot as kids -- you know nothing -- the world is not some Utopia!

Being objective to you will be: probing Tinubu's administration of Lagos 8years ago?

Why can't the PDP, or anyone for that matter file a petition with the EFCC? Or they did, and still can't pin anything concrete on him?

Why don't you ask Wike what is holding him back from probing Amaechi?

BTW, you need to study more, learn more from more knowledgeable people about politics.

P.S. Name calling only makes you come off as empty and irrationally emotional -- your 'cross'; not mine.
[/s]

Who are the more knowledgeable people ? You ? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!

The im.becile in you activated immediately you cited Wike inability to probe Amaechi, when it is Amaechi fighting against his probing.

Read the link below and weep for your dumb lineage

A Rivers State High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, has adjourned till August 20, for ruling in the suit by former Governor Rotimi Amaechi, challenging the powers of Governor Nyesom Wike to set up a Judicial Commission of Inquiry to investigate his administration.
Trial judge in the matter is Justice Simeon Amad

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/court-adjourns-amaechis-suit-challenging-probe-of-his-administration/
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by 989900: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rad1cal:

Who are the more knowledgeable people ? You ? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!

[s]The im.becile in you activated immediately you cited Wike inability to probe Amaechi, when it is Amaechi fighting against his probing.[/s]

[s]Read the link below and weep for your dumb lineage
[/s]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/court-adjourns-amaechis-suit-challenging-probe-of-his-administration/

Ironically, the above perfectly describes you.

If some probe is already initiated and the case is in the court, what exactly are you convulsing over?
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Rad1cal: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
989900:

[s]Ironically, the above perfectly describes you.

If some probe is already initiated and the case is in the court, what exactly are you convulsing over?[/s]

You are an olodo raised to the power 989900 times. Instead of aplogising for your daftness, you are still posting trash. Let Buhari actively spread his probing net all round and not some Foolish "Biting the finger that fed you crap" approach you proposed.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by 989900: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rad1cal:

[s]You are an olodo raised to the power 989900 times. Instead of aplogising for your daftness, you are still posting trash. Let Buhari actively spread his probing net all round and not some Foolish "Biting the finger that fed you crap" approach you proposed.[/s]

I'm sorry, I can't help you further . . . Like I said earlier, somethings are just beyond your wheelhouse/comprehension -- more like trying to teach a 3 year old calculus.

In your 'little mind', it is Buhari's primary responsibility to probe Amaechi -- opinions/emotions can only get you thus far.

And what part of 'Amaechi is a strong political ally' don't you get? I get it, it seemingly looks like 2 conflicting views, but it is not -- just politics -- refer to my paragraph1.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Rad1cal: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
989900:

[s]I'm sorry, I can't help you further . . . Like I said earlier, somethings are just beyond your wheelhouse/comprehension -- more like trying to teach a 3 year old calculus.

In your 'little mind', it is Buhari's primary responsibility to probe Amaechi -- opinions/emotions can only get you thus far.

And what part of 'Amaechi is a strong political ally' don't you get? I get it, it seemingly looks like 2 conflicting views, but it is not -- just politics -- refer to my paragraph1.
[/s]

Are you daft ? Buhari major campaign thrust was to 'pight kworruption', and he has always sang the anti corruption song with threats from the presidency directed at active members of the previous admin.

How will you 'pight kworruption" without looking into the direction of "those who fed him" in Tinubu and Amaechi .

We can't all be as daft as your lineage.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by 989900: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rad1cal:

Are you daft ? Buhari major campaign thrust was to 'pight kworruption', and he has always sang the anti corruption song with threats from the presidency directed at active members of the previous admin.

How will you 'pight kworruption" without looking into the direction of "those who fed him" in Tinubu and Amaechi .

We can't all be as daft as your lineage.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

Meh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya / Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar / Governor Shettima Enjoys Barbecue With Top Air Force Officers In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.