Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (30162 Views)

Order Of Federal High Court Restraining EFCC From Arresting Ekiti Govt Officials / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

You have been advised times without number copying many people in your useless threads do not appear in their mentions you won't listen.
What's the significant of tagging me specially APC? Even Kayode Ogundamisi that was the arrowhead of the media war against Jonathan and the PDP was tagged APC so it's no biggie. Today, he's this government's most fervent and responsible critic and none has tagged nor vilify him.
Nevertheless keep wailing, your Hero just came from round one begging in Aso Rock.
So many words but all off-topic. When I said you are/were being hypocritical, I was being sincere with you. I don't knw how this discussion concerns Kayode whatever but you can keep your sermon to yourself. I allow you to your conscience (if you have any)

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by KanwuliaJara: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
You want honey BOO-BOO to bite the fingers that fed him for the past 16 years? shocked
Abeg give the BABA SLOW-COACH time to LOOT and repay TINUBU in full! grin

IBB is so silent, after sleeping with BUHARI'S first wife! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
kennydee05:

Mr man don't spoon feed me with hypocrisy I am not part of your wailing team... Write to your fellow Wailer in Rivers State to probe Rotimi Amaechi.
Since GEJ doesn't has the capability to do so and you kept quiet, I think you should keep mute also

I think Barcanista lost something in APC prior to election, hence he results into wailing
What he lost is unquantifiable. About two months to the election and haven taken PDP to the cleaners, he gambled by switching to the People Deceiving People's party on promise of SA to a minister if PDP win the election. That was after his request for "protection" from APC was declined. That's why he's called "The Protection Seeker" here.

Unfortunately for his sorry a55, PDP was beaten mercilessly at the polls even beyond his imagination. Since then he has assumed the position of Chief Wailer for PDP.

Na our fault say e miscalculate?
grin grin

Watch one of his dogs cancel out this post and some attacking my post on his behalf. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Chubhie: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let the Rothweilers pump enough evidence against BAT and Rote to EFCC and see what happens. Tundefashola.com is already feeling the heat.

Don't be an hapless wailier but a Rothwailer that bites.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seriously, what's wrong with this useless and thoughtless wailing TanOID?

Jona your master put Tinubu on trial already and his bogus charges against Tinubu was thrown out of Court. What are the new phantom charges? You mind listing them?

Amaechi was the governor of his state for 8 years while your worthless master was in office and in charge of all the crime fighting agencies in Nigeria, but he was busy destabilizing Rivers State with his egungun calabar wife instead of putting Amaechi on trial for corruption?

What happened?

Are you agreeing with us that your useless master Nigerians kicked and rushed out of office was worthless and incompetent?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by philips70(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
So many words but all off-topic. When I said you are/were being hypocritical, I was being sincere with you. I don't knw how this discussion concerns Kayode whatever but you can keep your sermon to yourself. I allow you to your conscience (if you have any)

Barca, I can't engage anyone who defends corruption and corrupt people in any meaningful discussion.

The day you and yours will come out to accept GEJ and the PDP ran one of the most corrupt government in modern Nigeria is the day I will tell you my position on all the posts you have been creating. How do you expect me to take you serious on corruption issues when you are defending corruption with all your strength.

I brought in Ogundamisi because you like every other PDP members label anyone who criticizes Jonathan and the PDP as APC members. FYI, my cousin Prophet Jones Erue who runs a ministry in Portharcourt is the Delta state APC chairman but I have not spoken to him in years. So count me out and don't force a political party on me just because I constantly state my disdain for that treacherous party PDP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
You want honey BOO-BOO to bite the fingers that fed him for the past 16 years? shocked
Abeg give the BABA SLOW-COACH time to LOOT and repay TINUBU in full! grin

IBB is so silent, after sleeping with BUHARI'S first wife! cheesy
You never change walahi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by kennydee05(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:

What he lost is unquantifiable. About two months to the election and haven taken PDP to the cleaners, he gambled by switching to the People Deceiving People's party on promise of SA to a minister if PDP win the election. That was after his request for "protection" from APC was declined. That's why he's called "The Protection Seeker" here.

Unfortunately for the his sorry a55, PDP was beaten mercilessly at the polls even beyond his imagination. Since then he has assumed the position of Chief Wailer for PDP.

Na our fault say e miscalculate?
grin grin

Watch one of his dogs cancel out this post and some attacking my post on his behalf. grin
No wonder...
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
kennydee05:

No wonder...
A man of no dignity and principle forming analyst on NL. Who knows him in the world of blogging and social media?

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by FacelessPatriot: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
[size=30pt]I WILL QUIT NAIRALAND IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE FRONT PAGE PAGE[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

Barca, I can't engage anyone who defends corruption and corrupt people in any meaningful discussion.

The day you and yours will come out to accept GEJ and the PDP ran one of the most corrupt government in modern Nigeria is the day I will tell you my position on all the posts you have been creating. How do you expect me to take you serious on corruption issues when you are defending corruption with all your strength.

I brought in Ogundamisi because you like every other PDP members label anyone who criticizes Jonathan and the PDP as APC members. FYI, my cousin Prophet Jones Erue who runs a ministry in Portharcourt is the Delta state APC chairman but I have not spoken to him in years. So count me out and don't force a political party on me just because I constantly state my disdain for that treacherous party PDP.
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

i take it as a compliment.gringringrin

Thanks...Will be happy if you do some real introspection... I am damn serious here...thanks
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

This is the part I don't get. A mentally corrupt and discredited joker whose only mission in life is to defend and support corrupt people while at the same time peddling bogus corruption nonsense against other people..

I mean, how clownish can this clownish clown get....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
philips70:

With due respect Sir, I still don't see how this sermon relate with the thread. You make allegation that the last administration was the most corrupt but you have nothing to justify your claim. Add to this, you expect everyone to sign up to such a blind assertion. I shake my head! I don't even expect you to agree or disagree, my own is to share information that are based on FACT and can stand the test of time. You may continue to beat around circle in your bid to defend YOUR APC team/colleagues. But I let you to your conscience (if you have any)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
[size=30pt]I WILL QUIT NAIRALAND IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE FRONT PAGE PAGE[/size]
Ishilove Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks...Will be happy if you do some real introspection... I am damn serious here...thanks
You expect too much from sai buhari troll

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Ugik(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=36779103]Cc: iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots should give this man a chance,he may not be doing anything now but been on his heels all the time wont solve the problem we are facing.he made alot of promises and i belive he got there to discover that been in GEJ shoes aint an easy thing,so lets allow him to adjust.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

With due respect Sir, I still don't see how this sermon relate with the thread. You make allegation that the last administration was the most corrupt but you have nothing to justify your claim. Add to this, you expect everyone to sign up to such a blind assertion. I shake my head! I don't even expect you to agree or disagree, my own is to share information that are based on FACT and can stand the test of time. You may continue to beat around circle in your bid to defend YOUR APC team/colleagues. But I let you to your conscience (if you have any)

Unfortunately for you, you forgot to share with us your facts regarding corruption against the people you named in this thread aka Tinubu and Amaechi.

I really don't think you read over the unintelligent rubbish you type and post on NL.

The joker is even talking about conscience. You sit here everyday supporting and defending corrupt people with zero conscience...

the number 1 reason why Nigerians kicked your oga and his gang out of office was because of corruption so how idiotic of you to even ask us to show you facts?

Why not ask the millions of the Nigerian majority that voted and booted your oga back to his village to show you facts..

Even Jona himself won't say his admin wasn't corrupt.

All you closet biafrans and enemies of Nigeria are destined to fail same way the resat of Nigeria kicked your masters out of office...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
You expect too much from sai buhari troll

Just giving him an option of grace to redeem his psyche and being...
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=Ugik post=36782525][/quote]No one is sabotaging the government. I don't knw what you mean by "give him a chance"
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just giving him an option of grace to redeem his psyche and being...
That is an exercise in futility. grin
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Ugik(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
No one is sabotaging the government. I don't knw what you mean by "give him a chance"
what i mean is you been on his heel all the time is something you should take a break from.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ugik:

what i mean is you been on his heel all the time is something you should take a break from.
What you should concern yourself with is the legitimacy or otherwise of my criticism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I will keep saying this; I will take buhari's corruption sermon seriously the day I see EFCC going after the likes of tinubu, ameachi, atiku, tundefashola.com and the rest...
lol @tundefashola.com

Una don add .com to Baba Fash name
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Ugik(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
What you should concern yourself with is the legitimacy or otherwise of my criticism.
thats why am following you cos u dnt talk or post trash and dat is great but despite that,try and give him 100 days benefit.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

lmao @ legitimacy of argument... grin

Legitimate argument without legitimate, credible or any kind of documented facts.. grin

Do you even know the meaning of the WORD legitimate? grin

These village and unintelligent TaNoids no go kill person with lafta I swear... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by joseph1832(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
coolestrogue:

Shame on you and your kinds, refute his claim if you have any, and stop acting like a child.
Oh yea I act like a child, so?.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by engineerboat(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

APC and CHANGErians thought that is they bambooze NIGERIANS with lies and propaganda CORRUPTION slogan on GEJ administration, that NIGERIANS will not have time for their own rot. E.g tundefashola.com, wike should not expect to meet anymore in rivers purse (ameche), i dont need govt monthly allocation to pay my workers salary, yet owing about 8 months, (infact the latest scam: when a worker is recieved an alert of N150 instead of N150,000 in osun state and this is virtualy for many workers),

APC start your anti-corruption on all platforms, your house is very dirty and stinkinly smelling.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by philips70(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

I used to give heed to your threads when I thought you had the interest of the common man at heart. Like I said earlier, there are very reasonable and responsible critics of the current government that their criticism is so constructive and geared towards only one goal, the success of the government. All you and your journeymen wants is failure for the president so you can come out to say we warned you and you want me to take you serious? Hell no! Some of you really do not know the extent a bad government can damage a country and where we were heading recently.

Keep creating 100 threads per second just to prove a pointless point, when you are serious I will know. For the now I only see someone who's out to entertain fans and get so much attention from forumites.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by engineerboat(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
lol @tundefashola.com

Una don add .com to Baba Fash name

tundefashola.com na the latest green snake under green grass now. N78 Mill for web upgrade, shey na for video streamin or world-wide-web
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

The problem with the administration (and their supporters) bothers on insincerity and cluelessness. Since may 29 they have been saying they will fight corruption but nothing to show for it. They earlier said that they need petition against Tinubu/Amaechi but again they changed tune. This is madness
have anyone stop u from petitioning them,

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
It was shocking that Alhaji Lai Muhammed, the spokesman for All Progressive Congress (APC) will come out in public to make a remark that suggests that APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Hon Rotimi Amaechi have no case pending with EFCC. To quote Alhaji Lai Muhammed "With what evidence will the EFCC go after Tinubu or Amaechi. What were they accused of? Why will they go after them if there are no petitions against them?". Is Lai Muhammed really asking what both men are being accused of? I think it is proper to give him a reminder of events.

EFCC's Investigation on Tinubu
In September 2006, the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu made known before the Senate that then Lagos state Governor, Bola Tinubu is under corruption investigation that is/was of "International dimension". I believe that Nigerians will want to know the outcome of the EFCC investigation against BAT that was said to be of "international dimension". Rather than coming out to ask Nigerians what "Tinubu" is accused of, it will be patriotic for Lai Muhammed to charge the President and EFCC to show transparency and leadership by telling Nigerians the status of the investigation-to determine whether or not BAT has a case to answer.
Ref:www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Africa_8/Looting_EFCC_Report_Indicts_15_Governors_26047_printer.shtml

For the record: At no time did ANY court acquit Tinubu of theft. He was only acquitted on the allegation of operating 10 foreign accounts during his 8years as Governor which violated section 7 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap C15 LFN, 2004 www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/tinubu-floors-fg/

Petition Against Amaechi Sent To EFCC, Presidency:
On August 5, 2015 it was reported that a group known as The Integrity Group, sent a "well detailed petition of corruption against former governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Amaechi to President Buhari and the EFCC". Neither the Presidency nor the EFCC has denied receipt of the I.G's petition. I don't want to believe that Lai Muhammed made the statement of "no petition" against Amaechi out of ignorance. I will advice that he consult with the EFCC and the Presidency, and encourage them to work on the petition so as to establish the innocence or otherwise of the former governor.
(ref: www.nairaland.com/2505582/petition-buhari-efcc-against-amaechi)

Buhari's Administration Insincerity With Anti-corruption:
Recall that on July 23, Spokesman Femi Adesina made known to Nigerians that the anti-corruption probe will only start and end with the immediate past government. According to him the President won't bother to probe the far past. He further said “The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

However, the above statement is in sharp contrast with Buhari comment/promise when he was running for the same office of the President in 2011 under CPC. In fact, he made it categorically that he will probe from the 1999 administration. In his own words;

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/topics/100615

A Challenge To President Buhari and APC:
One of the biggest gaffe of the immediate past administration is the inability to bring alleged corrupt officials to justice (just like its own predecessors). The President should live up to his supposed tag as an anti-corruption czar and bring corrupt officers (whether near past, far past or present) to justice. He should revisit the EFCC investigation/report against Tinubu and others; pursue the petition against Amaechi; and bring every official that has stolen public funds to justice. In absence of sincere anti-corruption fight, he will continue to be seen as insincere and unserious.

May God Bless Us All
so d case is still there since 2006, wow, and ur corrupt hero do nothing about it in 6yrs, and u expect PMB to visit all within 4yrs,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.