Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (30157 Views)

Order Of Federal High Court Restraining EFCC From Arresting Ekiti Govt Officials / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by kennydee05(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
ogba20:
the earler we realise that naija in is in dark the better it becomes.i can never be deceived by so called change

So you want us to trust and believe your useless Transformation chants?

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by ionsman: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Buhari govt is just too noisy!
I just tire....And it will be so for the next four years.....

Don't you think you need to leave Nigeria for the next four years?

Barcanista, I heard you are paid 10k for each post,that's why you strive to post daily,even if it lacks common sense..... grin

The lord is your strength.... cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
denedene:
mehnnn never believed in the op but truly barcanista is a real gem cause if buhari made that statement in 2011 n gej was barely in office but four years later obj is innocent and gej is Nigeria's most corrupt president
You too sabi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:

Yeah, I think so.

So long as we will both leave Nigeria 2geda wink
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:
What are you saying bro? You really expected Bubu to do such? Forget all that his mouthed anti corruption toga; it's all hot air.
My brother, I am trying to send a message to Buhari, APC and Alhaji Lai that Nigerians are not silly.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

My brother, I am trying to send a message to Buhari, APC and Alhaji Lai that Nigerians are not silly.

I'm sorry but we have millions of silly folks in this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:

Do you want good governance or you are only interested in broom?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by kennydee05(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is my problem with some of you! Instead of being a patriotic Nigerian by encouraging that people be held accountable, you are making unreasonable statement. When has it become lawful for a private citizen to prosecute/probe alleged corruption case?
Where was your patriotism when GEJ was the president....
Were you born to be an antagonist?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Firefire:

Reason, I hate ACN tuned APC with passion...
My brother, the worse is that their fanboys and social media trolls are cheering them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

My brother, the worse is that their fanboys and social media trolls are cheering them.

and we will continue to do so...

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
kennydee05:

Where was your patriotism when GEJ was the president....
Were you born to be an antagonist?
Some of us were at the forefront to advocate for good governance and stonger action against corruption during the last administration. However, the topic is about Buhari administration and his sincerity. Except you are trying to validate the statement of "Change by APC/Buhari is a scam"

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by ionsman: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
Do you want good governance or you are only interested in broom?

By the time Pmb leaves as Nigeria's president, you would be too ashame to post anything negative about him because you TANoids would have been proven wrong..... cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Firefire(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

You dey mind the mor0nic mor0ns ranting on cyberspace.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

If only you know the precedent that you are setting. Smh.

ionsman:

By the time Pmb leaves as Nigeria's president, you would be too ashame to post anything negative about him because you TANoids would have been proven wrong..... cool
Action not words.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Firefire:

You dey mind the mor0nic mor0ns ranting on cyberspace.
What they fail to realise is that they are setting precedent that will come back to haunt them.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by kennydee05(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

Some of us were at the forefront to advocate for good governance and stonger action against corruption during the last administration. However, the topic is about Buhari administration and his sincerity. Except you are trying to validate the statement of "Change by APC/Buhari is a scam"
Mr man don't spoon feed me with hypocrisy I am not part of your wailing team... Write to your fellow Wailer in Rivers State to probe Rotimi Amaechi.
Since GEJ doesn't has the capability to do so and you kept quiet, I think you should keep mute also

I think Barcanista lost something in APC prior to election, hence he results into wailing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Firefire(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
What they fail to realise is that they are setting precedent that will come back to haunt them.

I pity my people from the SW blindly defending the criminals claiming progressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
PDP populated by corrupt governors is a known fact. Since EFCC and ICPC, which were set up by the PDP's Olusegun Obasanjo, it's only ex-PDP governors that have been indicted by courts. No governor of the AD which metamorphosed to AC, ACN and APC has been indicted. Tinubu who came under Code of Coduct, couldn't be indicted.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by socialmediaman: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

Speak for yourself and PDP. When GEJ's probe is concluded to the fullest, then you may come back and post this again for our consideration, we Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

i disagree with this your statement, what i notice about most PDP e-warriors on this forum is that they let their hatred for the ruling party cloud their judgement but it ain't the case when it comes to you and whynotthetruth. the tenacity in you guys is inexplicable, you are both not willing to give in even if APC turns out to be a perfectly party...

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by naijaking1: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
People who campaign against corruption in Nigeria should be thankful to Barcanista for this topic---unless of course they're biased!

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Buhari govt is just too noisy!

All we want is a Nigeria that works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:
[s]Just as predicted!

On Tinubu
Why couldn't Jona bring Tinubu to justice if he was as corrupt as you want us to believe? This is a man who has been out of governance since 2008 and we have had another eight years of PDP rule since then. Besides, Tinubu was tried by ICPC and was discharged and acquitted of all charges. And if anyone has additional evidence, let them write EFCC.

On Amaechi
Let EFCC work on the petition submitted if truly any was indeed submitted. Or do you expect investigation of all allegations in that petition to have been concluded already? In addition, Wike said he was going to probe Amaechi, why not wait for the outcome of that exercise too?

On PMB anti corruption before and after the election
The president may have said what he said then, that he was not going to probe past regimes. However many things may have informed his new position. E.g.

1. He may have discovered high level looting and corruption beyond his imagination upon assuming the mantle of leadership. This is very plausible given that no one can claim to know 20% of what goes on in running of government from outside.

2. He may have deliberately said what he said then in order to forestall any plan by GEJ military guys from thwarting the election process. A pledge by Awolowo to probe the military regime if he won the general election in 1979 was largely responsible for his "loss" to Shehu Shagari. So, it would have been suicidal for PMB not to reassure the then regime.

Finally, do not worry too much too soon about bringing corrupt people to justice . it will eventually happen[/s].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

All we want is a Nigeria that works.
Yes oh!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
I gave up on APC when I had their foot soldiers shouting "the fear of Buhari" is putting everything in place when in essence the government is docile and living in the glory and achievements of Jonathan's administration.

Each day, it's either one lie, propaganda, noise or the combinations.

I will appreciate this Government when it starts working based on APC's policies and manifesto.

How many people are even in court with all these noises about recovering stolen wealth.

It is worrisome for a regime to embark on convicting it citizens in the court of public opinion rather than court.

Every citizen of Nigeria is literally innocent until proven guilty notwithstanding the "Privilege Classes" use of money, connection and threat to subvert justice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

i disagree with this your statement, what i notice about most PDP e-warriors on this forum is that they let their hatred for the ruling party cloud their judgement but it ain't the case when it comes to you and whynotthetruth. the tenacity in you guys is inexplicable, you are both not willing to give in even if APC turns out to be a perfectly party...

Unfortunately APC is a den of evil, & devilish looters...Remember, a night I took you on...and it became obvious to you that you have NO TANGIBLE reason for supporting APC and its devilish pack...

People like you populate APC because they support APC based on religious and ethnic reasons...#fact#...

If you're sincere with yourself and truly want a change, would you blink an eye in supporting and calling out thieves to be torn apart irrespective of party?...Hypocrisy kills lots like you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I gave up on APC when I had their foot soldiers shouting "the fear of Buhari" is putting everything in place when in essence the government is docile and living in the glory and achievements of Jonathan's administration.

Each day, it's either one lie, propaganda, noise or the combinations.

I will appreciate this Government when it starts working based on APC's policies and manifesto.
How many people are even in court with all these noises about recovering stolen wealth.

It is worrisome for a regime to embark on convicting it citizens in the court of public opinion rather than court.

Every citizen of Nigeria is literally innocent until proven guilty notwithstanding the "Privilege Classes" use of money, connection and threat to subvert justice.
The problem with the administration (and their supporters) bothers on insincerity and cluelessness. Since may 29 they have been saying they will fight corruption but nothing to show for it. They earlier said that they need petition against Tinubu/Amaechi but again they changed tune. This is madness

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by philips70(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

APC's Philips70

You have been advised times without number copying many people in your useless threads do not appear in their mentions you won't listen.
What's the significant of tagging me specially APC? Even Kayode Ogundamisi that was the arrowhead of the media war against Jonathan and the PDP was tagged APC so it's no biggie. Today, he's this government's most fervent and responsible critic and none has tagged nor vilify him.
Nevertheless keep wailing, your Hero just came from round one begging in Aso Rock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:

I think you're sick seriously... No offense...just being realistic...
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
naijaking1:
People who campaign against corruption in Nigeria should be thankful to Barcanista for this topic---unless of course they're biased!
Who told you that they were serious before?
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
ATTENTION ALL WAILING WAILERS. IT'S WAILING TIME. COME AND WAIL LIKE MAD BINGO.......

grin

iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think you're sick seriously... No offense...just being realistic...
i take it as a compliment.gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / They Want To Kill Me - Hillard Eta, Acting APC National Chairman Cries Out / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.