Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? (1169 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? / You Are A Genius If You Interpret This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by jeremiah505(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well am really confused on where to post this, either Education or Here... But the thing is that...

A guy and a girl were caught having S€X in my school Library... Like few days back... And it got me thinking... The Library really... Who does that?... What level of sexual urge was that?...

I just dont see or understand why they'll do something like this in the library...

The act is not my concern cause my school (BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO) social life is very low... So i dont blame them... But the place it was done... Really disheartened...

Really... What do you think can cause something like this?...
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by Fajs: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
The next person that will comment will explain

1 Like

Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by Paschal001: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
. Wch school be that... .. OP conji na bastard
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by Misskeffas(f): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op why nt ask them?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by ladyF(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
[s]What happened to being spontaneous. Abeg free them. [/s] Just kidding.

Wtf were they thinking. undecided
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
They are both dull.

School library, so cause of konji they'll be rusticated. Hope they'll tell their parents why they got expelled shaa
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by VickJames(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
When they reach home, they'll explain better.
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by agohmamuda(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
But the ansa is simpu na. They tot it would be d least place anyone would suspect such an act to take place; Just d way u dont......BUT little did they knw.
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by misspicy(f): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Library sef small @Op,u wuld be suprised at places students in my school have sex,ranging from the field,to lecture rooms and under trees...lol,its just hilarious,i think d logic idms do it anywhere you find privacy
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by ksbusari(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Were they punished? That i wan knw first b4 my comment.
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
There is a psychological term for this. It can be a form of sexual deviant behavior, or a fetish.

Some people enjoy doing in it in public, where they get off with the idea that they might get caught--the thrill of it so to speak.

Sometimes I have such fantasies (and others lipsrsealed), and have come close to a car in the parking lot. But, common decency and the consequences of getting caught and going to Jail, does indeed over-rule. In other words, I employ the more evolved frontal cortex rather than the primitive cortex of my brain.

Anyhoo, my 2 pennies. undecided
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by jeremiah505(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
ksbusari:
Were they punished? That i wan knw first b4 my comment.

heard they were expelled... Sha... But the feeling is so sick... Really...
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by jeremiah505(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Library sef small @Op,u wuld be suprised at places students in my school have sex,ranging from the field,to lecture rooms and under trees...lol,its just hilarious,i think d logic idms do it anywhere you find privacy

smiles... My school get hope be that oooo... Buh this guys should take it easy now... Dont they have friends off k?...
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by ksbusari(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
jeremiah505:

heard they were expelled... Sha... But the feeling is so sick... Really...
expulsion? Dat is too harsh although wot a CRAZY FEELING, they should av been suspended instead.
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by jeremiah505(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
ksbusari:
expulsion? Dat is too harsh although wot a CRAZY FEELING, they should av been suspended instead.

My school has zero tolerance for stuffs like this... They are so religious minded... As in our social life here is so restricted...
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by iamtomi(f): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
jeremiah505:

My school has zero tolerance for stuffs like this... They are so religious minded... As in our social life here is so restricted...
bro...d school no get name? ?
Re: How Would You Interpret Or Explain This Situation? by jeremiah505(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamtomi:
bro...d school no get name? ?

I thought it wouldn't be nice attaching the name of my school.. Buh no worries... I'll fix it now...

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Wear Your Clothes Before Washing Them? / 7 Things Your Friends Don’t Need To Know About Your Relationship / Wish I had said something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.