Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

MEN ONLY; Here’s How To Regain Er*ction Immediately After First Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY; Here’s How To Regain Er*ction Immediately After First Shot (1171 Views)

+18 Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexu@l Romp With Her Man - Photos / After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEN ONLY; Here’s How To Regain Er*ction Immediately After First Shot by akaystum: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
After ej’aculati0n, it takes some time for your body to get an erecti0n again. The time between your ej’aculati0n and the onset of your next erecti0n is called refractory period.
This is one of the cases where men have truly been discrimated by mother nature, because women do not have a refractory period. Well, they do have another kind of period though, so maybe we shouldn’t really complain about the cards we’ve been played

Average refractory period?….

If you want to stay longer visit

http://www.toopcity.com/showthread.php?tid=692

for the hidden secret

(1) (Reply)

Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song / Do You Guys Play This / 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.