Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2973 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: . by kingreign(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

Bro u are just beating round the bush, justifying urself n ur pointless, meaningless post insulting urself, posing as a "gud" christian contradicting urself...

Who gave scientist the knowledge??

My guy U are DRUNK, go and sleep else na hangover u dey invite....
I'd excuse your arrogance and ignorance as meaning you're a child.

1 Like

Re: . by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2015
kingreign:

I'd excuse your arrogance and ignorance as meaning you're a child.

Same here too.... Cos urs is super arrogance... U av just been ignored, I dislike confused pple... Don't expect a reply for ur next mention... I am too big to do internet fight
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Chidoks:
less than 2 years ? and you call her this girl? lets start from the begining.
1: did you properly marry her as in did you at least pay bride price to her folks? if so don't you think it's derogatory to call her "this girl"
2: what's the real issue? is it lack of pregnancy? because two years is short to worry about that.have you sought medical help? what was the outcome? is she under any sort of stress even if it's self inflicted? what has she exactly done and what steps have you taken to make things alright?
3: are you telling us you have been good to her yet she keeps making your life miserable?

What if the wife is indeed a girl? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Else Can A Child Be Punished If Not By Flogging / Most African Parents Don't Know The Meaning Of Reflex(pix) / Your Baby Can Be Chubby Again If You Try These Natural Combination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.