Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? (4314 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hi, I noticed there's this boy in my class who is kind of scared to talk to me. I can sense that everytime he wants to talk to me, he gets nervous and backs out.. For example, few days ago after class, he followed me to the library and wanted to come to my direction but hesitated a bit and sat somewhere else and few moments later, he was gone. I'm nervous as this is not a good thing, what do you think is the problem?
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by vizkiz: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
egbami, which kin mumu quession be this

ErrRmmm...op is that you on your dp?
No offence, just asking undecided
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Jhenny(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
?. How is this romantic and secondly,what exactly are we suppose to do
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
where is the model?

1 Like

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Jhenny(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
lol @ dp

4 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by libertyfather(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi, I noticed my coworkers tell me all the time that I act like a model. They even ask me sometimes if I want to become one? and when I say no, they tell me I act like one. what do you think is leading to this assumption?

Op listen attentively, they want to say WiFi modem stop deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Tapout(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
who are u asking kwanu?? undecided

n if that's u in ur dp, then your coworkers definitely hate u....ie, they've been deceiving u all these while cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by ireneony(f): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
do u mean model 3310

2 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mistersle3m(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Babe a thirsty nigga will tell a fat chiq with pimples that she looks like Beyoncé. Konji is still a bastard

9 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by cornoil(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Op is cute in her own way now. The boy likes you, but lacks the gut to approach you. Maybe you are too intimidating.

1 Like

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by bluntspade: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2015
He's prolly scared of your face. No offence
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Adaeze003(f): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Lol...

When I saw the name abi moniker I knew what to expect so... I ain't surprised.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by jmoore(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
Same stuff since nairaland was founded. You dey change at all?

Abeg, Musiwa should come and marry mamagee.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by princealexndre(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2015
bcus u r f#@cking scary...u hv big eyes...big nose..big mouth...damn

2 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by chigoizie7(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi, I noticed there's this boy in my class who is kind of scared to talk to me. I can sense that everytime he wants to talk to me, he gets nervous and backs out.. For example, few days ago after class, he followed me to the library and wanted to come to my direction but hesitated a bit and sat somewhere else and few moments later, he was gone. I'm nervous as this is not a good thing, what do you think is the problem?

If that is you on your DP? Then, u re damn really scary, I don't blame the guy,

Maybe he was actually going to tell u that u looks scary and afraid that u might beat him up or appear in his dreams @ nite. My opinion though, satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by jashar(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
mistersle3m:
Babe a thirsty nigga will tell a fat chiq with pimples that she looks like Beyoncé. Konji is still a bastard
ouch dude, ouch
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
princealexndre:
bcus u r f#@cking scary...u hv big eyes...big nose..big mouth...damn
Na lie, she is pretty. See as u dey pose lips like woman, ur eyes are too small. U are scary!!!
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
your face alone is scary....just joking
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by ITbomb(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
His village juju must have chosen you for the new yam festival and he is doing final checks to make sure that the gods will not reject this one this time around

1 Like

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Chidexter(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
cornoil:
Op is cute in her own way now. The boy likes you, but lacks the gut to approach you. Maybe you are too intimidating.

Lmao!!.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by bayocanny: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
@op, u wey u dey form fine girl no fine nah, the guy fall my hand
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by 400billionman: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Maybe you look scary to him

Nairalanders are too wicked. Op is not photogenic...

Abi photojenifer. .
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by princealexndre(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
your face alone is scary....just joking
mayb she does not dress well out...but that pix is scary thoû
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by swtdrms(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
OP don't mind all these nairaland badbelle's, na envy and jealousy dey disturb all of dem, u re beautiful even if they dont see it, people who see the beauty in u appreciate it. u sef, ur description of d situation dey somhow na, scared of u? (scared of not bn killed or wat?) d guy cld actually b scared of not bn embarrased sha, y not make d job easier for d poor guy by asking some question, it isn't hard, jst walk up to him and tell him u feel he understands d course better and you'l want him to put you thru. Dat shd gv him some confidence to air his minnd. You neva can say, he cld b guy u'v bn waiting for a very long time.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
400billionman:
Maybe you look scary to him

Nairalanders are too wicked. Op is not photogenic...

Abi photojenifer. .
I think they meant my old profile picture looks scary!

I just changed it!
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Elkewwty(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
mamagee3:

He is in the best position to answer that. Why don't you go and ask him yourself?
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elkewwty:

He is in the best position to answer that. Why don't you go and ask him yourself?
I know but I'm nervous as I am not sure of his reasons
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by banme(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
kaii
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by banme(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
no offence o bt ur pic is intimidating walahi !!
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
banme:
no offence o bt ur pic is intimidating walahi !!
Shut up!

You mean my old picture because I updated my profile an hour ago
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by princealexndre(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
phoinix:
Na lie, she is pretty. See as u dey pose lips like woman, ur eyes are too small. U are scary!!!
lol...this boy said i hv small eyes how else do u want my eyes to be like...lol....plss do i hv small eyes? grin
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
princealexndre:
lol...this boy said i hv small eyes how else do u want my eyes to be like...lol....plss do i hv small eyes? grin
Yes you do and you have girl lips as well tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer Older Women / 17 Lies Your Parents Told You As A Kid (that You Still Kinda Believe) / Woman Quadruples The Size Of Her Lips With 17 ACID Injections – But Says She...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.