Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire (1441 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by sirleemahnlee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
ever since my secondary school days that i get broken up with my gils friend. then, i found it difficult to toast any girls i see around me infact i find it hardly to confront and toast any girl.
please what might have cause it?

1 Like

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by gj22(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
download this app to find out

Check my signature

* Picks race *

1 Like

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Laveda(f): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Eiyaa

Build your self esteem

1 Like

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Kelvinadimora(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
How e tk concern me....your cup of kunu
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by sirleemahnlee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
HOW?
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just make sure you have a lot of MONEY, girls will automatically toast you.
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Emodeee: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just walk up to her, tell her that you luv her. If she nor like you, move on. She dey craze. Whichever way just say it. Even if you are nervous, say it. You know what? The moment you walk up to her and just utter a word, the propensity that the nervousness will disappear is very high.
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by certifiedfool: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
make i sidon dey learn
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Romancer(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
With this kain english? cry
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by ReInstalled(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
make I call ilegend cheesy

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by imustsaymymindo: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bro, the problem is your ex girlfriend. She has taken your case up to madam gagu.

Just pray before you toast any girl. Trust me! I t works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by brightalo1010: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
How did you manage to toast the first one? use the same method,grow confidence feel superior before the lady make it look like you're doing her a favor and read ilegend posts. as for us we do the talking with enough vim and confidence no matter who the lady is.Is either she accept or reject.

3 Likes

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op...

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Your loss more girls for the other guy

Bro its no big deal just walk up to her and say HI.... finish from there everything will just fall into place words will come out cuz u don't wanna F urself
Now some advances will be positive some not so errr.....positive but that's life that way you actually have something to laugh about!

1 Like

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by MrCork: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
sirleemahnlee:
ever since my secondary school days that i get broken up with my gils friend. then, i found it difficult to toast any girls i see around me infact i find it hardly to confront and toast any girl.

..Son..u r Gay!!!((no oofeensce)) angry
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
sirleemahnlee:

You have a low self-esteem... dats all..
All those girls u see are just like u.. dey have fantasies too..they crush on guys too..they want u to toast dem so badly but wont say it.. u just have to say "i like u and i want us to date" like a BOSS...that u are..dont be scared of no damn girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by Legitman22(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2016
Just walk up to a girl and say, hello my friend are u an igbo girl? If she says no ask her which tribe she is, bfor u know it both of u have exchanged names, numbers, nd some personal profile.
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by McBrooklyn(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2016
OP, the solution is simple and it will be effective cool

Just dey put learner tag for neck like that dude in the pic below cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by konnet: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2016
sirleemahnlee:

Lol..I once been in your shoes.
Firstly work on your self esteem.if you should confront a girl like now base on some people advice, am sorry bro..you may bleep.

I believed you are an Introvert, for a start go for introvert girls ,I mean those cool,home girls and gain confidence bit by bit.

How I take overcome my shyness?I firstly forcus on getting my SP(selling point right).. Which is I firstly fatten my bank account, car and swag..after that girl will notice you
Re: I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire by sparko1(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2016
sirleemahnlee:

Its happens, just imagine her naked or doing so shitty thing you dislike and talk, please don't take any drug or alcohol, that will be your undoing.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl? / ok ok ok / Which Kissing Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.