Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions (892 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Me Watching Late Night Football Outside / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by miwalo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
My fiancee doesn't used to follow my intructions until I turned it into rough! And wen I start she will say I don't love her y is it dat al dat she dos I complain. Wot kind do to her
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Obinovictor(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please can you retype in English?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Tapout(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
miwalo:
My fiancee doesn't used to follow my intructions until I turned it into rough! And wen I start she will say I don't love her y is it dat al dat she dos I complain. Wot kind do to her

no wonder...
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Jhenny(f): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
seriously,did u understand what you typed??
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by missKiffy(f): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:
cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by delishpot: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Give us example besides, she is a grown woman
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Harbb: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Guy, read what you typed and tell us what you understand there.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Obinovictor(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
missKiffy:

cheesy

What did I do na?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by charijee(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:
Wicked grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Jhenny(f): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
delishpot:
Give us example besides, she is a grown woman
you have an idea of what he is talking about??
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Obinovictor(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
charijee:
Wicked grin

Hehehe... Allow me na
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by charijee(f): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Obinovictor:

Hehehe... Allow me na
Carry go o grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by Vyolet(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
What type of instructions? Are you her father?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by slim19(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
This young lads are trying to turn nairaland to 2go
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by jayonpoint(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vyolet:
What type of instructions?
Are you her father?

Bird of same feathers, must he be her father to correct her shortcomings? I supposed her father wil get married to her? Ur point exactly...
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by 2dice(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op she no be PC/RObot now ... Well Thank she still be your Fiancee ... grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by delishpot: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Jhenny:
you have an idea of what he is talking about??

Lol. Yes I do. His woman doesnt do what ever he deems best for her to do. That is to say if he says sit down here she will stand up. If he says dont eat yam she will roast yam, if he says lets not talk to mama Bayo she will carry chair and sit infront of mama bayos house and talk.
My question is why does he think she should obey his orders? She is a full grown human just like him. Sometimes I feel men dont put themselves in womens shoes to see how it is when you have to be under control all your life. From parenrs to teachers to boss then boyfriend. Its not easy o women are humanveibgs just like us na.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Used To Follow My Intructions by wordbank(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Op na Kogi man abeg make una manage d ones una understand

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Girls Can Be So Annoying... / Expression Of Feelings: If It Was You, What Will You Do? / Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.