Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,089 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (58469 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
sexaddict08:

international market bros, u can do better. please give precise contribution, we are here to learn.

Why is Alaba described as an international market?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by superstar1(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:

Cashew and Cassava, maize are not exclusive to Yorubas. We plant them here in Igboland too.

No one has exclusive right over it. That you are planting it in your backyard does not mean you are harvesting them in commercial quantities that is sufficient enough for exportation to other regions.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by pazienza(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Here is an interesting link on Cassava production in Nigeria between the years 2000- 2002.

SE matched and ever out produced SW there.

http://www.fao.org/docrep/007/y5548e/y5548e07.htm

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Lmao!! Fool of the decade. You can't make constructive criticisms without inciting violence. You're no different from the Hausa/fulanis in sambisa. Shoot yourself, animal.
huangcheng:

To prove to you that i own whatever land i occupy in Lagos, i want to invite you to my place just to show you that i can shoot you on sight right inside my compound for unlawful entry and nothing will happen. Like i said, nobody cohabits with me or host me here in Lagos. I OWN MY OWN PART OF LAGOS.

If you're interested send me a PM and i'll invite you albeit unofficially.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
disumusa:
you need to work on your physinity.

Hehehehehe. Physinity!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
Ooo you still aren't sane. Its no surprise. You probably didn't read my "later" reason where I said I wasn't gonna answer because I had been the same question earlier by some angry igbo which I answered.lol.

You lots need to gain more awareness. Whether you believe or not doesn't change the fact that I'm delta.I avoided your question because you people ask the same question over and over and over again whenever someone says they're SS and are not in support of Biafra.

You avoided my question because you know I can easily verify everything you said because I'm also from delta therefore asking for your tribe and village, if you stupidly give a village that does not correspond with the actual tribe you claim to come from, I'll fucking know that is why you coward ass gave a stupid excuse "I'm being rude" as your excuse of your inability to answer

After all its been done before. A yoloba coward such as yourself stupidly gave out an urhobo village as his village despite claiming to be itsekiri and another deltan caught him on that lie.

You're a coward. A stupid, pathetic, yoloba coward. You people are a complete disgrace to Africa. For once be proud of the hellhole Southwest you come from and stop una desperate constant attache by force. I think I speak for all SS on this forum, we are fed up with it. You loser stand by your feet for once in una miserable lives and stop using others to shield your pathetic selves.

NEXT!!

9 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
illiterate slowpoke the topic of the thread is about regional contributions as a whole..not yoruba vs igbo contribution..
SW as a region have the highest concentration of industries (lagos and Ogun)
SW contributes 12% of crude oil in nigeria (ondo)
SW contribute 70% of cocoa which is the highest non oil revenue( ondo)
These re the three basic things that generate revenue for FG

So tell me South east region contributions and at what percentage

mumu, hypocrite..... do you think we don't see the snare you are projecting on the Igbos under the cover of 'southeast'? everyone knows that southeast is IGBO...... so stop making a big fool of yourself.

Igbos are indispensable in the survival of Lagos....we own most of the small and middle scale enterprises, and also own a huge chunk of large scale enterprises e.g diamond bank, fidelity bank, juhel group, orange drugs, coscharis group, slot group, emzor, etc.......

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:
Here is an interesting link on Cassava production in Nigeria between the years 2000- 2002.

SE matched and ever out produced SW there.

http://www.fao.org/docrep/007/y5548e/y5548e07.htm

Another of their lie beaten. Open a thread on this

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by sexaddict08(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

Answering question with a question is a sign of failure.
Just tell us the contribution to Nigeria. I want to learn pls.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
you re as dumb as a zombie ..ondo produces 12% of crude oil and 70% of cocoa which is the major export after crude oil..that's why they receive allocation than all ur Biafra states in S.E region.. Come up with a convincing fact related to the topic or u stop qouting me

We just demolished the so-called 12% of ondo production in Nigeria. You contribute the least. The map of each product from highest to least was posted on this thread. Pay close attention to the last state written on there. It was ondo state. Someone equally provided oil plots in Nigeria, once again pay attention to the dots and stop your rubbish. In agriculture you contribute the least, in oil you contribute the least.

You PARASITE.

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2015
sexaddict08:

Answering question with a question is a sign of failure.
Just tell us the contribution to Nigeria. I want to learn pls.

Don't mind him.
He's just be playful jare

grin

Oh how I love thread like this.

In a Capitalist State Like Ours, Wealthy Firms With Healthy Cash Flow Control The Economy Not Petty Traders.

"I have investigated all the 20 top Nigerian companies listed below as compiled by authoritative Forbes business magazine and none of them is based in Igbo land or controlled by the so called ‘Igbo business men’.

Impressively, 20 Nigerian companies made it to the list of Top 25 companies in West Africa. They include:

• Dangote Cement
• Zenith Bank PLC
• Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
• Nigerian Breweries Plc
• First Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• United Bank for Africa
• Guinness Nigeria
• Nestlé Nigeria
• Access Bank
• Flour Mills Nigeria
• Union Bank of Nigeria
• Stanbic IBTC
• First City Monument Bank
• Lafarge Cement WAPCO
• Total Nigeria
• Unilever Nigeria
• PZ Cussions
• UACN
• Cadbury Nigeria Plc

According to Forbes, Nigeria has 20 of the best 25 companies in West Africa.

It is only a fool who will believe Igbo postulation that it is street trader’s and hawkers that controls an economy. If that hypothesis is valid, then the Indians and Pakistanis in Britain can also claim that they [are] in charge of British economy because over 70% of petty street trading in Britain is in the hand of the Asians. However, we all know that actual British economy is firmly in the hands of the Britons. The same is factual for Germany and France where Turkish and North African Algerians are their own local version of Igbo. The only difference is that these other 'gypsies’' are more knowledgeable of who they are in their host countriy's economy, unlike ignorant Igbo petty street traders in Yoruba land."
Nigerians have made the Forbes list of richest people in the world the reason been that Forbes estimates the wealth of individuals and rank them based on the value of shares they have in quoted companies (companies listed on the stock exchange).

The few Nigerians that have the list are Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola.

The list of top 21 Richest Nigerian billionaires has been based on:

The value of their shares held in quoted companies, the size and market share of their companies, the number of companies they own and its assumed value, the market value of their company’s brand and the impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.

Despite the harsh terrain and business challenges involved with starting a business in Nigeria; the successful entrepreneurs listed below held their ground and fought their way to the top.

In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 20 entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time.

Check out the list below.

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the world

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom

3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas

4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group

5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group

6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee

7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone

8. MTN-obj we dashed ugly pascal Dozie 3%

9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria

10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group

11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group

12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group

13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.

14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group

15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,

16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group

17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies

18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas

19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer

20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
Plus-. Folorunsho Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman who is the second richest African woman after Isabel Dos Santos and also the third richest woman of African descent in the world.[2] She is a business tycoon involved in the fashion,[3] oil and printing industries.[4] She is the group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited.[5] Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion[1][4] As of 2015, she is listed as the second most powerful woman in Africa after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the 87th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[6]

21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars
Before I finish this essay I will examine an absurd claim that the igbo often make which reflects an inferiority complex, a deep case self-delusion and which borders on the sociopathic. Wherever they settle they often boast that they control all the money that is there and that they have more businesses than anyone else. They often suggest that they have more business acumen and that they are more successful at business than any other tribe in Nigeria yet this is not true.

These strange stories that Igbos are more industrious than the Yoruba people, where do they come from? Is it because Yoruba people think big and never settle for profits from petty trading? The Igbos have not excelled more than Yoruba people in any kind of business at an advanced level, with the exception of the long haul coach and bus business. In the transportation business generally how many igbo people own the largest private airport on the African continent like Wale Babalakin. Tell me the Igbos that are mega industrialists like Folawiyo, Okoya, Adedoyin, Akindele and Awosika. Of the 10 leading banks in Nigeria, 8 of them used to have yoruba people as shareholders with the controlling interest, until Sanusi Lamido Sanusi launched his campaign. Today, four are still owned by Yoruba people and only one by an Igbo. Telecoms, one Ijebu businessman built a massive telecoms company single handedly. No Igbo man can boast of such. The first four leading oil distributors are Yoruba. Of the 10 leading Nigerian businessmen, 6 are Yoruba. The highest indigenous employers of labour are Yoruba people. Look at all the companies in Ikeja- they were all invited by the Western Region Government in the First Republic. If Igbos leave Lagos today, these companies will still hold high in their elegant skyscrapers. Igbos can’t hold Lagos or anywhere in the country hostage. The stereotype claim is that the Yoruba are the agberos of Lagos but you will be surprised to know that many Igbos in Lagos are actively involved in the transport business, some of them also play omo oni le with their Yoruba friends and some of them are street beggars as well. They would have denied this if Fashola had not deported them.
Many Igbo people are on the payroll of Yoruba businessmen. If you go to their region, you will see GTB, Oando, FCMB, GLO, Con Oil, Nicon Insurance, Sahara Oil, Bicourtney all owned by Yorubas. How many Igbo companies provide mass employment in comparison? If you take away all the companies owned by Yoruba businessmen what is left? The truth, hurtful as it can be, is that the leading industrialists and entrepreneurs are Yoruba people and they built Lagos with their mega business skills. This was what attracted Igbos- the tribe of wanderers and gypsys. Igbos cannot even boast of business skills when they speak with successful businessmen in the Midwest. The Midwest can boast of companies like Zenith bank, UBA, Ibru and co. and Etisalat, They can boast of Arik Air and Aerocontractors. A man from the Midwest by the name of Festus Okotie Eboh tackled your most respected Nnamdi Azikiwe and shook his power-base as the financier of the NCNC party. I don’t share the view that Igbos have superior business skills. The business men many of us admire are entrepreneurs like Wale Tinubu, Fola Adeola, Segun Agbaje, Subonmi Balogun, Kayode Odukoya, Deinde Fernandez, Tope Sonubi, Tunde Fagbemi, Kase Lawal, Harry Akande and Mike Adenuga and not the glorified petty traders and trouble makers. What the Igbos are doing is psychological warfare. If their lies are not checked and set straight they will have a negative effect on the psyche of future generations of the Yoruba. A lot of blacks in America are suffering from the lies white historians have perpetrated. For a long time blacks were made to feel inferior to their white counterparts. We can not allow the Igbos to continue with their lies against the Yorubas unabated. We have a responsibility as patriotic Yorubas to set the record straight. If it means being tagged a tribalist, that is fine. -Destructive Ways of the Ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by IGBOSON1: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
I reckon my kinsfolk made a mistake by engaging the OP in the first place! The question is baseless because we all know what Nigeria is about, and how there's been overt and covert attempts by the traditional Igbo enemies to emasculate the region and its peoples right from the period of the uncivil war to date! Basically, it's been all about the other two legs of the tripod being in an unholy alliance and ganging-up to hold down the third leg because they feel if the playing field is leveled and fair to all, they wouldn't be able to compete and could be left for dust!

The question asked is akin to three guys being given a task, and two of the three -being deceitful bullies- device a way to cheat the third guy by teaming up to hold him down and tie one of his hands behind his back! Now when the task is undertaken, the results eventually show little to choose between the three (and this is despite the third guy having to perform the task with one hand tied behind his back).....yet despite this, one of the two bullies -having a mouth running like a broken tap and who is filled with bile, hatred and envy for the third guy- hops up and down claiming unashamedly to be better than the third person who was at a disadvantage all the while yet still gave a good showing regardless!

Now if the question had been 'what does Alaigbo contribute to the federal purse' i feel this would have been a much fairer question!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by nwadiuko1(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2015
See poor youths making noise when the rich dudes r enjoying and investing more
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:

We just demolished the so-called 12% of ondo production in Nigeria. You contribute the least. The map of each product from highest to least was posted on this thread. Pay close attention to the last state written on there. It was ondo state. Someone equally provided oil plots in Nigeria, once again pay attention to the dogs and stop your rubbish. In agriculture you contribute the least, in oil you contribute the least.

You PARASITE.
slowpoke the map only apportioned 20% of the oil to Ondo,and some south east states..I know u are a dullard u don't understand meaning of apportionment
The break down of this is 12% for ondo and 8% for S.E states making 20%
Go back to school illiterate
The last time I checked Ondo recieves more federal allocation than the entire erosion ravaged Biafra states

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Lmao!! Biggest fool of the millennium.

That I didn't reply doesn't mean I'm not from delta. Like I said, I've given my tribe, ethnicity, clan, LGA, town and even village here before, and what did the dude have to say in reply? Nothing.

Countless number of igbos asked me previously and I answered, and now others are asking as well, I won't continue to repeat myself. If in an argument the only thing you have to say is " what's your ethnicity"? Then you're not an intellectual fellow. There are other reasonable points I expected you to list, but your shallow mind only came up with ethnicity.

Go alone with your 5 states and rid this country of all that baby factory insanity.
ikechu1278:

You avoided my question because you know I can easily verify everything you said because I'm also from delta therefore asking for your tribe and village, if you stupidly give a village that does not correspond with the actual tribe you claim to come from, I'll fucking know that is why you coward ass gave a stupid excuse "I'm being rude" as your excuse of your inability to answer

After all its been done before. A yoloba coward such as yourself stupidly gave out an urhobo village as his village despite claiming to be itsekiri and another deltan caught him on that lie.

You're a coward. A stupid, pathetic, yoloba coward. You people are a complete disgrace to Africa. For once be proud of the hellhole Southwest you come from and stop una desperate constant attache by force. I think I speak for all SS on this forum, we are fed up with it. You loser stand by your feet for once in una miserable lives and stop using others to shield your pathetic selves.

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

Don't mind him.
He's just be playful jare

grin

Oh how I love thread like this.

In a Capitalist State Like Ours, Wealthy Firms With Healthy Cash Flow Control The Economy Not Petty Traders.

"I have investigated all the 20 top Nigerian companies listed below as compiled by authoritative Forbes business magazine and none of them is based in Igbo land or controlled by the so called ‘Igbo business men’.

Impressively, 20 Nigerian companies made it to the list of Top 25 companies in West Africa. They include:

• Dangote Cement
• Zenith Bank PLC
• Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
• Nigerian Breweries Plc
• First Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• United Bank for Africa
• Guinness Nigeria
• Nestlé Nigeria
• Access Bank
• Flour Mills Nigeria
• Union Bank of Nigeria
• Stanbic IBTC
• First City Monument Bank
• Lafarge Cement WAPCO
• Total Nigeria
• Unilever Nigeria
• PZ Cussions
• UACN
• Cadbury Nigeria Plc

According to Forbes, Nigeria has 20 of the best 25 companies in West Africa.

It is only a fool who will believe Igbo postulation that it is street trader’s and hawkers that controls an economy. If that hypothesis is valid, then the Indians and Pakistanis in Britain can also claim that they [are] in charge of British economy because over 70% of petty street trading in Britain is in the hand of the Asians. However, we all know that actual British economy is firmly in the hands of the Britons. The same is factual for Germany and France where Turkish and North African Algerians are their own local version of Igbo. The only difference is that these other 'gypsies’' are more knowledgeable of who they are in their host countriy's economy, unlike ignorant Igbo petty street traders in Yoruba land."
Nigerians have made the Forbes list of richest people in the world the reason been that Forbes estimates the wealth of individuals and rank them based on the value of shares they have in quoted companies (companies listed on the stock exchange).

The few Nigerians that have the list are Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola.

The list of top 21 Richest Nigerian billionaires has been based on:

The value of their shares held in quoted companies, the size and market share of their companies, the number of companies they own and its assumed value, the market value of their company’s brand and the impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.

Despite the harsh terrain and business challenges involved with starting a business in Nigeria; the successful entrepreneurs listed below held their ground and fought their way to the top.

In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 20 entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time.

Check out the list below.

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the world

2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom

3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas

4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group

5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group

6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee

7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone

8. MTN-obj we dashed ugly pascal Dozie 3%

9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria

10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group

11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group

12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group

13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.

14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group

15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,

16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group

17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies

18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas

19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer

20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
Plus-. Folorunsho Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman who is the second richest African woman after Isabel Dos Santos and also the third richest woman of African descent in the world.[2] She is a business tycoon involved in the fashion,[3] oil and printing industries.[4] She is the group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited.[5] Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion[1][4] As of 2015, she is listed as the second most powerful woman in Africa after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the 87th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[6]

21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars
Before I finish this essay I will examine an absurd claim that the igbo often make which reflects an inferiority complex, a deep case self-delusion and which borders on the sociopathic. Wherever they settle they often boast that they control all the money that is there and that they have more businesses than anyone else. They often suggest that they have more business acumen and that they are more successful at business than any other tribe in Nigeria yet this is not true.

These strange stories that Igbos are more industrious than the Yoruba people, where do they come from? Is it because Yoruba people think big and never settle for profits from petty trading? The Igbos have not excelled more than Yoruba people in any kind of business at an advanced level, with the exception of the long haul coach and bus business. In the transportation business generally how many igbo people own the largest private airport on the African continent like Wale Babalakin. Tell me the Igbos that are mega industrialists like Folawiyo, Okoya, Adedoyin, Akindele and Awosika. Of the 10 leading banks in Nigeria, 8 of them used to have yoruba people as shareholders with the controlling interest, until Sanusi Lamido Sanusi launched his campaign. Today, four are still owned by Yoruba people and only one by an Igbo. Telecoms, one Ijebu businessman built a massive telecoms company single handedly. No Igbo man can boast of such. The first four leading oil distributors are Yoruba. Of the 10 leading Nigerian businessmen, 6 are Yoruba. The highest indigenous employers of labour are Yoruba people. Look at all the companies in Ikeja- they were all invited by the Western Region Government in the First Republic. If Igbos leave Lagos today, these companies will still hold high in their elegant skyscrapers. Igbos can’t hold Lagos or anywhere in the country hostage. The stereotype claim is that the Yoruba are the agberos of Lagos but you will be surprised to know that many Igbos in Lagos are actively involved in the transport business, some of them also play omo oni le with their Yoruba friends and some of them are street beggars as well. They would have denied this if Fashola had not deported them.
Many Igbo people are on the payroll of Yoruba businessmen. If you go to their region, you will see GTB, Oando, FCMB, GLO, Con Oil, Nicon Insurance, Sahara Oil, Bicourtney all owned by Yorubas. How many Igbo companies provide mass employment in comparison? If you take away all the companies owned by Yoruba businessmen what is left? The truth, hurtful as it can be, is that the leading industrialists and entrepreneurs are Yoruba people and they built Lagos with their mega business skills. This was what attracted Igbos- the tribe of wanderers and gypsys. Igbos cannot even boast of business skills when they speak with successful businessmen in the Midwest. The Midwest can boast of companies like Zenith bank, UBA, Ibru and co. and Etisalat, They can boast of Arik Air and Aerocontractors. A man from the Midwest by the name of Festus Okotie Eboh tackled your most respected Nnamdi Azikiwe and shook his power-base as the financier of the NCNC party. I don’t share the view that Igbos have superior business skills. The business men many of us admire are entrepreneurs like Wale Tinubu, Fola Adeola, Segun Agbaje, Subonmi Balogun, Kayode Odukoya, Deinde Fernandez, Tope Sonubi, Tunde Fagbemi, Kase Lawal, Harry Akande and Mike Adenuga and not the glorified petty traders and trouble makers. What the Igbos are doing is psychological warfare. If their lies are not checked and set straight they will have a negative effect on the psyche of future generations of the Yoruba. A lot of blacks in America are suffering from the lies white historians have perpetrated. For a long time blacks were made to feel inferior to their white counterparts. We can not allow the Igbos to continue with their lies against the Yorubas unabated. We have a responsibility as patriotic Yorubas to set the record straight. If it means being tagged a tribalist, that is fine. -Destructive Ways of the Ignorance.

this long essay is an evidence of a complex trying to prove superior, when in actual fact, its inferior....

totit, Igbos are known for internationally for having a high entreprenueral acumen, whether small, medium, or high scale enterprises. so good riddance to your delusion.

take or leave, the average Igbo is more industrious than the Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
S.E adds nothing, its a known fact. That is why they are trying to drag SS along because they know they can't survive alone. But its not happening. Think of it this way, how many SE states are even habitable for animals not to talk of humans? Abia Is in a deplorable condition. Aba state is the dirtiest place in the whole entire world.
superstar1:

No area has an exclusive right over it. That is what SW add to the table.

They should tell us what SE is adding.

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by IGBOSON1: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
Preach the good news dear.
I'm SS but I'll pick Yoruba any day. The SW outclasses the SE in everything.

^^^No surprises there then! wink

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2015
This thread has Proven that Igbos are the biggest contributors to the Zoo's economy.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2015
dokiOloye:
That is how Coscharis them started but have now bought a substantial part of Ur lagos and forced Ur ppl into d slums.
At least they are better than d omo onile them and d jobless hemp smoking youths killing themselves everyday fighting over control of parks.

Oooooh sssharap son

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
SonOfEl:

this long essay is an evidence of a complex trying to prove superior, when in actual fact, its inferior....

totit, Igbos are known for internationally for having a high entreprenueral acumen, whether small, medium, or high scale enterprises. so good riddance to your delusion.

take or leave, the average Igbo is more industrious than the Yoruba.

Sorry?
Can you come up with a figure or something?
I hate home-made, aba-made figures.
Thank u grin

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
S.E adds nothing, its a known fact That is why they are trying to drag SS along because they know they can't survive alone. But its not happening. Think of it this way, how many SE states are even habitable for animals not to talk of humans? Abia Is in a deplorable condition. Aba state is the dirtiest place in the whole entire world.

Thank u jare grin

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
[s][/s]trapQ:
S.E adds nothing, its a known fact. That is why they are trying to drag SS along because they know they can't survive alone. But its not happening. Think of it this way, how many SE states are even habitable for animals not to talk of humans? Abia Is in a deplorable condition. Aba state is the dirtiest place in the whole entire world.[s][/s]

See another Yoloba hater claiming SS LMAO!! Your governor wants to send your Lazy, unproductive people to Abia state and your here spewing trash. Where in South West is habitable? Even Pigs can't survive in your South West Slums.

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
O my God, I jusst discovered something. Lets not make this about Regions again. Lets make it this way:

What does the Great Jews of Africa.... Umu Chukwuabiama contribute to the Nigerian economy?

What does the Basstard Yoruba nation contribute to he nation?

What does their eternal slave masters: The Hausa Fulani contribute to the nation?

Stupid OP FYI, I have intentions to buy up properties in lagos worth 2 million naira very soon. This will be my first time of investing outside Biafra. Come back in 5 years time and see what I have turned the business to! We are buying up lagos including the palace of Oba akiolu. You can't do shyt about it!

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by SonOfEl(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2015
God I love my Igbo folks, rising from the ashes of war and giving the ofemmanus and abokis a cold sweat.... Igbo di egwu.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:
This thread has Proven that Igbos are the biggest contributors to the Zoo's economy.

How mr wailer? grin

I've warned you people stop pulling stats from your yellow bombom,ok cheesy

This is not aba where anything substandard goes, this is NL abeg grin

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
SonOfEl:
God I love my Igbo folks, rising from the ashes of war and giving the ofemmanus and abokis a cold sweat.... Igbo di egwu.

Do you mind them..... we are buying up yorubaland very soon. If they remember during the war, we pushed as far as Benin about to enter lagos.... But the betrayal of their phoolish son: Awolowo set the whole plan back by 50 years. But still, we are buying up yorubaland very soon. Very lazy phools!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2015
exxell:
O my God, I jusst discovered something. Lets not make this about Regions again. Lets make it this way:

What does the Great Jews of Africa.... Umu Chukwuabiama contribute to the Nigerian economy?

What does the Basstard Yoruba nation contribute to he nation?

What does their eternal slave masters: The Hausa Fulani contribute to the nation?

Stupid OP FYI, I have intentions to buy up properties in lagos worth 2 million naira very soon. This will be my first time of investing outside Biafra. Come back in 5 years time and see what I have turned the business to! We are buying up lagos including the palace of Oba akiolu. You can't do shyt about it!

Oh kids of nowadays with no manners whatsoever.

Why not provide us stats or where u pulled these from?

And stop
Picture below

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2015
exxell:

That was an Hausa guy defending the Igbos oo. That is to show you that even themselves know that we contribute heavily to the economy! Igbos are more important to Nigeria than the lazy yorubas.... Very lazy tribe. They gave our forefathers 20 pounds and within 40 years, we eclipsed it and used it to buy 70 percent of lagos... Deal with that fool!

Hahahahaha. its only normal for a frustrated gala seller to call yoruba people lazy. we don't do that son

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
pazienza:

[s]All these, yet you develop acute tachycardia the moment you hear of Biafra! Lol[/s]!

JUNK! when a referendum is being passed. i'll make sure i impersonate and vote for your exit lol

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao!! Biggest fool of the millennium.

That I didn't reply doesn't mean I'm not from delta. Like I said, I've given my tribe, ethnicity, clan, LGA, town and even village here before, and what did the dude have to say in reply? Nothing.

Countless number of igbos asked me previously and I answered, and now others are asking as well, I won't continue to repeat myself. If in an argument the only thing you have to say is " what's your ethnicity"? Then you're not an intellectual fellow. There are other reasonable points I expected you to list, but your shallow mind only came up with ethnicity.

Go alone with your 5 states and rid this country of all that baby factory insanity.

You're the dumbest illiterate known to life. Did you dimwitted ass think no one can check up on the bullshit oozes put of your HIV infested mouth. Dimwitrexbufoon you have one of lowest number of pages on your ID therefore it's easy to check back everything you've written and I just checked your posts and nowhere have you answered where the hell you are from nor have anyone asked you "countless" times where you are from. You just can't help exhibit the usual yoloba trait known to the savage tribe of Africa aka a LYING MONKEY

You didn't answer because you know you would easily give yourself away FACT. Unlike shouting SS everywhere, a village has to actually correspond with whatever tribe you snakily trying to attache by force like the yoloba coward your ashawo, dimwitted, mental r3tarded ass is.

You ARE NOT DELTAN. FACT!!!!!
Youre A South West YOLOBA FACT!!!!!
You're a pathetically ashamed of your ethnicity. fAcT.!!!! I actually don't blame you I'll be ashamed of a 21st century savages even animals are more developed than. You people are a disgrace to humanity

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
sdindan:

Dirty pig.
If you want to know the Igbos ask any of ur
Kinsmen in diaspora they will tell u we Igbos
Rule the world. We aren't cowards
We don't depend on the government to give us loan.
ASK your dad he will tell u to be afraid of the Igbos
Cos we don't carry last. That's y ur women dump ur ass and come to us
You will not understand cos u are not in diaspora

YEP IN FACT JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN IN NNEWI AND OBAMA LISTENS TO RADIO BIAFRA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.