Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (58110 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

Most of the GDPs from South West are cooked up figures.

Please abeg
Let me see front if you ain't ready to back up your claim.

Yes you are right na ABA made abi grin

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by disumusa: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
fast222:
OP this is not the future we seek...... Together we stand, Divided we fall... Every tribe, every region, every talent, every skills, Every race, and every contribution is important if we have to build a well solidified and dynamic future, no matter how significant or insignificant they are.
bro, go and investigate the history of federal taxation. you will see that se are the least.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2015
scholes0:

Now, I will take that... because I know for a fact that one is true... Igbos have excelled in the Luxury bus, long haul public transport arena, more than any other group of people in Nigeria.
see, it isn't that hard accepting the facts, when the points there are glaring.
follow peace with all men
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
totit:

Please abeg
Let me see front if you ain't ready to back up your claim.

Yes you are right na ABA made abi grin

Here is the proof
https://www.nairaland.com/2472985/aregbesola-lied-osun-revenue-ex-hos#36202041
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
He was right, my dad was into real estate and yes they have a non documented policy of not selling Lands to non indigenes. You as a Yoruba man cannot even own a shop in Aba. If you manage to, then your life is at risk,they may just storm the place and raid your shop anytime.
dokiOloye:
I am not home based,I live and work in Abj and sincerely speaking,I have never heard of d policy of not selling land to non indigenes cos d average Igbo man is business oriented and will sell to U his ancestral home and build another site if U make him a good offer.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

https://www.nairaland.com/2472985/aregbesola-lied-osun-revenue-ex-hos#36202041

How does that change anything Mr?
It was disputed and the truth prevailed.
You can as well dispute this as well and let's see your facts grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by dokiOloye(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yep yep out-hustled us in this
That is how Coscharis them started but have now bought a substantial part of Ur lagos and forced Ur ppl into d slums.
At least they are better than d omo onile them and d jobless hemp smoking youths killing themselves everyday fighting over control of parks.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
mr flat head after oil cocoa is nigeria major export that brings more income to the federation account ..
And ondo produces 70% of the cocoa

Go sit you lying propaganda asses down. I was here thinking this people actually have something achievable to name, you lying mongrels only thing known for PROPAGANDA.

First of all, the cocoa exportation lie has long been busted yet again on NL. It's contribution in mere millions, which is less than what Nollywood, an Igbo controlled industry contributed to Nigeria. In fact it is said that Nollywood exportation assisted in double Nigeria GDP in order for it to surpass South Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/2496058/debunking-latest-lie-nigeria-did
http://www.cnbc.com/2014/04/07/nollywood-helps-nigeria-double-its-gdp.html

Once again, I'll ask the same question. WHAT AGRICULTURE PRODUCE DO Southwest CONTRIBUTE FOR YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF 80% in teems of agricultural contribution in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2015
You're very correct. Who told them the SS was theirs?? They can't accept their landlocked, red soiled barren states
scholes0:

No one is forcing them to remain in the Union
The problem is that they want more than the SE..... They want Warri to Calabar... big no no ...

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2015
disumusa:
what is the quantities of the oil, and how did onisha market contribute when you refuse to pay tax .

At first it was they didn't contribute. Now its how much they contribute. What will be ur next illogical question?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
International market you say? How many foreigners come there for business? The op never said S.E doesn't produce oil, he said they produce only 8% in total and that is true. How much does the SE combined remit to the federal government yearly??

The op edited that when I reminded him SE produced oil! I also believe u dont know what an international market is. Let's assume those states were let alone to utilize their so called 8% completely, how do u think they'd fair!

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
dokiOloye:
That is how Coscharis them started but have now bought a substantial part of Ur lagos and forced Ur ppl into d slums.
At least they are better than d omo onile them and d jobless hemp smoking youths killing themselves over nothing in Lagos everyday fighting over control of parks.

See comedy on the air grin grin

Ooh uncle chukwu lied to you again and you believed him?
Cheii

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2015
[s][/s]totit:

How does that change anything Mr?
It was disputed and the truth prevailed.
You can as well dispute this as well and let's see your facts grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates[s][/s]

Yolobas are known for fake facts and figures. It was at the height of Osun state inability to pay workers Salaries and was bashed heavily by the media, that the fake list compiled by a Yoloba man came up.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

Yolobas are known for fake facts and figures. It was at the height of Osun state inability to pay workers Salaries and was bashed heavily That the fake list compiled by a Yoloba man came up.

Am not interested in you Osun bla bla bla
Please just come up with something to counter that or?

You know what I mean grin nah

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:

Go sit you lying propaganda asses down. I was here thinking this people actually have something achievable to name, you lying mongrels only thing known for PROPAGANDA.

First of all, the cocoa exportation lie has long been busted yet again on NL. It's contribution in mere millions, which is less than what Nollywood, an Igbo controlled industry contributed to Nigeria. In fact it is said that Nollywood exportation assisted in double Nigeria GDP in order for it to surpass South Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/2496058/debunking-latest-lie-nigeria-did
http://www.cnbc.com/2014/04/07/nollywood-helps-nigeria-double-its-gdp.html

Once again, I'll ask the same question. WHAT AGRICULTURE PRODUCE DO Southwest CONTRIBUTE FOR YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF 80% in teems of agricultural contribution in Nigeria
illiterate then tell me the reason why ondo is receiving more allocation than all ur erosion ravaged Land of Biafra..

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

Apart from Livestock they contributes nothing else.

After oil in Nigeria,Cocoa mainly from the South West is the leading non oil foreign exchange earner for Nigeria...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
No, your Igbo land isn't in the SS, we simply allowed your lot to cohabit with us. Same way you Igbo's are in Lagos, doesn't mean you own part of the land, they are simply generous enough to allow coexistence unlike you igbos that "hate" non indigenes
pazienza:

You speak like the minorities doesn't have a voice of their own.
Of course, Ndiigbo will always take more than SE, for the simple fact that a huge chunk of Igboland is in SS. The sooner you accept that reality and worry more about your Kwara and Kogi borders, the better for you.

By the way, no Igbo man is interested in Warri. It's all in your head. *grins*

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2015
winniz:

Apart from Livestock they contributes nothing else.

I guess that's why ondo recieves more federal allocation than all south east states

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Macelliot(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:

Ondo states produces more oil than all south east states your analysis re inconsequential
Mumu!
The Largest oil well is in Igboland.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by PointB: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES )

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

Are the proceeds/income from Agriculture (Tomatoes, Onions, Cattle etc) and Industries (Innoson, Zinox, etc) lodged directly into the Federation Account? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
illiterate then tell me the reason why ondo is receiving more allocation than all ur erosion ravaged Land of Biafra..

Because yoloba are PARASITES. It's the same reason you stole every oil industry headquarters and put it in Lagos. The same reason you are pathetically trying to take the few left in south. The same reason you people allocated majority of the oil plots in Nigeria despite contributing the least oil production. The same reason you sabotage every effort for ports in any other cities beside Lagos. You people are PARASITES.

I'll keep asking the same question. Wtf is the agriculture you produce that you attributed yourself as 80%?

The list of agriculture production Nigeria exports are palm oil, cassava, yam, rice, livestock, seafood, cocoa, sugar, tomatoes, etc. Excluding cocoa, which of this other produces do you export hence the 80%. I'm waiting for my answer
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by coolzeal(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Igbo's have been defeated in war by Nigeria, UK, Russia and Egypt, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.
The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things.

Yet, we came and dominated in every sector of the economy. What a shame?

..Sanusi Lamido(Former CBN governor and the Emir of Kano)

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido

https://www.nairaland.com/2512622/how-igbos-treated-north-ena

It will only make sense to allow the Igbo's to leave the zoo republic so, the Yoruba's and Hausa's can have whatever resources they produce for themselves. This should be the end of all argument right?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Ritchiee:
After oil in Nigeria,Cocoa mainly from the South West is the leading non oil foreign exchange earner for Nigeria...

That Cocoa lie has been busted on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/246058/debunking-lateset-lie-nigeria-did
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Macelliot:

Mumu!
illiterate which state and hox many barrels of oil they produce..
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:
No, your Igbo land isn't in the SS, we simply allowed your lot to cohabit with us. Same way you Igbo's are in Lagos, doesn't mean you own part of the land, they are simply generous enough to allow coexistence unlike you igbos that "hate" non indigenes

To prove to you that i own whatever land i occupy in Lagos, i want to invite you to my place just to show you that i can shoot you on sight right inside my compound for unlawful entry and nothing will happen. Like i said, nobody cohabits with me or host me here in Lagos. I OWN MY OWN PART OF LAGOS.

If you're interested send me a PM and i'll invite you albeit unofficially.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
trapQ:

We all know you are not from south south. Be proud of your South West. You ppl are just PATHETIC!!!! You can never be proud of where the f2k una from hence the constant and desperate attache by force.

BTW: this is onenaira3. The same delta guy that asked you where in delta are you from and you avoided answering like a plague. You yolobas are truly PATHETIC. For once be proud of where the hell una are from.
A disgrace to Africa. #spits on the floor

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
I guess that's why ondo recieves more federal allocation than all south east states

Even Kano, Kaduna that contributes nothing receives more allocation than Lagos.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
PointB:

Are the proceeds/income from Agriculture (Tomatoes, Onions, Cattle etc) and Industries (Innoson, Zinox, etc) lodged directly into the Federation Account? undecided undecided undecided
. Parkwell if u don't have reasonable fact to counter the topic of the thread.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by winniz: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Macelliot:

Mumu!

It's located exactly in Imo state.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Macelliot(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
illiterate which state and hox many barrels of oil they produce..
Obigbo(Oyigbo) in Rivers state...
Obigbo known as Obi-Igbo borders Rivers and Imo state...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by TRUTHTOPOWER: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
chidiokoye444:
you sound like a sensible person and am hpy met u.please i will like you to join me in talkin some sense into our brothers on this nairaland.lets tel them to stop all this tribal hate arguements and move this great country forward.we have alot to gain from each other when we are one.stop supporting your yoruba people who finds pleasure in fighting my igbo brothers all the time and let me do the same.we are a laughing's talk in the international community cos we dont deffend each other.our leaders are using this opportunity to eat our money cos they knw that we can always deffend them just cos we come from the same tribe.God will surely judge each and every one of us for all this tribal insult we are creating on social media.this is why thd housa people cant allow an igbo man to be nigerian president cos our nigerian leaders have spoiled our mind with hatred for each other.

I am Yoruba. I admit you have made more noble sense to me than every post I have read today. Yes it is good to stand up for who you are but if you have to do this by standing on others, it is not worth it. When you stand on the word of God: "Ye are a holy nation" you can only smile at those who are ignorant of your worth notwithstanding the circumstances of your birth.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Can someone answer the question they keep avoiding. Excluding cocoa what agricultural produce do yoloba contribute hence the 80% they gave themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.