Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (89199 Views)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (2) (3) (4)

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Exponental:
Thank your god...
the spirit of paedophile did not descend on you.
its an evil spirit....light has no communion with darkness..
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
hinduskoso:
OP,you no carry camera go?
..sorry..i dont work with A.I.T...
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by IdJack(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmmm...wahala, That is why it is better to train children when they are very young. God help us...

OP how to do feel when the girl hold you Eggplant...?
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by simdam500(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

She also had the guts to grab the baby maker in front of your friend.

Lemme not talk sha.

U already said it all smiley

it only saddened me that the op didn't catch the drift and you didn't help with your "k" kind of a response.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by simdam500(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
I get the whole story but since the little kid already know the usefulness of what is between your legs, the parents got nothing to do than to lecture her on the good and bad since they can't erase it.

Btw are you referring to knock as konk shocked ?
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Adaeze003(f): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2015
simdam500:

U already said it all smiley

it only saddened me that the op didn't catch the drift and you didn't help with your "k" kind of a response.

He attacked my post, calling it senseless... I just couldn't help his case.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2015
simdam500:
I get the whole story but since the little kid already know the usefulness of what is between your legs, the parents got nothing to do than to lecture her on the good and bad since they can't erase it.

Btw are you referring to knock as konk shocked ?
...exactly..parental guidiance..and not to start pointing fingers at what they are not sure of....,as for my use of konk instead of knock...a commom slang won't hurt..thanks anyway
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

He attacked my post, calling it senseless... I just couldn't help his case.
Adaeze...the night is far spent..let it go
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Renz(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Adaeze003:

The op doesn't want to hear the truth...

I'm CIA btw... cool

A CIA on NL.. LOL.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by PropertyDeals(f): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid