Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level (745 Views)

Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy / 7 Great Ways To Enjoy The Weekend / Great Ways To Spend Quality Time At Home With Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by ViralBOY: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2015
We only get one shot at this unpredictable journey called life. Only a blind man can't see that the rate of depressed minds in the society is truly depressing. Depression is something of the mind and only a person can tell what makes him/her depressed, Probably your past, your present situation or even the future.
But these simple excercises will surely curb it:

1)Understand yourself: Only you can tell what you want. Go for whatever makes u happy.

2)Organize your workspace : Sure as this is your immediate environment.

3)Engage in charity : Have u ever done something charitable like giving to the needy around ur locale.

4)Meditate: Everyone needs a quiet time for him/her to think.

5)Play some great tunes: We all know how this works. Very easy.

6)Spend time the children: Take the kids out to places like zoo, museum, party and so on . Play with them and you'll be surprised.

7)Count your Blessings : Yes forget of your past setbacks and remember ur achievements. Its very uplifting.

coolPush your limits: Many at times, we tend to put ourselves in a position where we are burdened or held. Realize that you are the king of yourself and no one else.

9)Have a sleep cheesy

10)Go swimming or play other sports.

11)Watch somthing stimulating

Most important be good to people. Don't let those haters bother you and chase your dream. For it is evryones dream to be happy.
Have a great week.
Re: 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by Rounakid(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Jux incase...
Re: 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by Greenbuoy(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
If this makes FP, Ghana should come have all of our crude-oil
Re: 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by aristocrazzy: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Greenbuoy:
If this makes FP, Ghana should come have all of our crude-oil
Lol depressed nigga$ be derailing thread.
Re: 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by Greenbuoy(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Lol depressed nigga$ be derailing thread.
I swear na icecream dey inside dat skull, no be brain!
Re: 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by veekid(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
can any of the above lines leads to happiness?? I doubt it
Re: 11 Great Ways To Boost Your Happiness Level by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
The key to one's happiness is God's blessings so its very necessary to seek Jesus in life and i speak from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Stay Forever In Love – Must Read / 5 Cute Ways To Say I Love You,you Never Knew. / Help!!!! My EDO Girlfriend Says She Does Not Know How To Cook And Cant Learn It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.