Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy (566 Views)

10 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy / 10 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy / Should I get a side chic to Make my wife happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Marriage works only when both husband and wife are happy in the relationship. And if you have landed on this page, then you must be a husband who wants to keep his wife happy and make his marriage a success. Well, we are here to help you!

1. Appreciate your wife in public – Whether it is for a party she recently organized or her promotion at office, bring it up when you are with family, friends and relatives and boast about your wife. This will surely make your wife happy, and love you more!

2. Use a nickname – Rather than calling your wife by her name, or the usual “Sweetheart” or ”Darling”, invent a cute name just for her and call her by that. Invent a name that will go with her character and mean something. And of course, keep changing the name every now and then. Whether you want to address her by this nickname in public also, is totally your choice!

3. Give priority to her needs – Not always, but as and when you can, make sure you give priority to your wife’s needs, demands and wishes. Some of her demands may be silly, while others unreasonable. Just work through them and identify the ones that you can get done for her.

4. Notice the details – Whether it is a new hairdo or her new sandals, make sure you pay attention to the tiniest of details about her. Whenever there is a change in her, bring it up and talk about it. Whether it is negative or positive, make sure you put across the comment in the best possible way which will make your wife happy.

http://www.naijabroad.com/great-ways-make-wife-happy/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Travelking: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Give her money every week end
Re: Great Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by izospindle(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
ask her to give you your purse give her you atm, transfer you saving, give her an open cheque and lastly give her 500k shoping voucher thank me latterwink

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Disclose Number Of Women They've Slept With To Their New Lover? / 5 Qualities I Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex / Kiss And Sex-which Number Makes A Relationship Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.