Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. (14423 Views)

Most Common Android Problems And Their Solutions / Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / Tecno L5 official discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by Rajman45(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Please what does this mean. I have been trying to upgrade my m3 to lollipop

Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by jksxxxx: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Rajman45:
Please what does this mean. I have been trying to upgrade my m3 to lollipop
whats app me on 09033365257 i cn guide u on it
Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by callydon(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Rajman45:

Please, I try upgrade my m3 to lollipop, but it's not working. It doesn't get above 0% and am not seeing any sign that it's working. I downloaded the file (1.15gb), with 4 folder ( drivers, firmware, sn write tool v, sp flash tool v3) with credit and instructions. txt.. I also downloaded gionee driver for m3, yet nothing to show for it. I follow all the steps written in most site. At stage 9,after switching off the phone, i connect it to the pc with USB cable. It doesn't progress beyond 0%. And if I try switching on the phone, it won't until i reset it .
I do see see brow not enough memory, what does it mean.. When am having 2g in internal memory and 3g in SD card. Am i missing anything thing.. Pls assist me
FIRST OF ALL, make sure d VCOM drivers installed correctly(I believe u must have seen d instructions on how to do that).
NEXT: After following d instructions to where you are told to "switch off ur phone n connect it to d system via USB cable". When u connect ur phone n nothing happens, jst remove d back of ur phone, and u'll see at d top where "Reset" is written. use a pin or tiny broom to press d hole beside where they wrote that "reset", this will prompt d ROM upgrade to start downloading.
Tak kia.
Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by Rajman45(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
callydon:

FIRST OF ALL, make sure d VCOM drivers installed correctly(I believe u must have seen d instructions on how to do that).
NEXT: After following d instructions to where you are told to "switch off ur phone n connect it to d system via USB cable". When u connect ur phone n nothing happens, jst remove d back of ur phone, and u'll see at d top where "Reset" is written. use a pin or tiny broom to press d hole beside where they wrote that "reset", this will prompt d ROM upgrade to start downloading.
Tak kia.
thanks man
Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by callydon(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Rajman45:
thanks man
you are welcome
Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by Deeni131: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
can this phone play high end games like fifa,pes,nove3, snifer fury, mc5 etc?
Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by Kaysalas(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
jksxxxx:
whats app me on 09033365257 i cn guide u on it
Why don't u just 'guide'him here so that others with similar issues can get the solution as well. Or is there something involved? wink
Re: Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. by alvaromoratadz: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2017
plz i have problem with Gionee Marathon M3 no light i need a soulution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / What Is MTN Security Number? How Can I Get Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.