Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts (2641 Views)

Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by AnambraDota: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Igbos open threads asking what Yorubas contribute to national treasury, Yorubas will invade the thread trying to prove they are hardworking and contribute more than Igbos.

Yorubas open threads questioning what Igbos contribute to national treasury, Igbos will invade the thread listing haven and earth that they contribute even those they don't to make sure they are more hardworking than the Yorubas.

Niger Delta nay South South that contribute 80% to the national coffers will sit by the side smiling and feeling like bosses for contributing more than both SE and SW combine to the national coffers so are.

Now the question is what does the North contribute.

North have the highest number of states.
North have the highest number of LGs.
North have the highest number of wards.
North have the highest number of senators.
North have the highest of representatives.
North is the president, North is the senate president, North is the speaker, North is the CJN, North is the president court of Appeal, North dominate the civil service and force.

What is the North contributing to the National coffers?

Go to where Northerners sell their foodstuffs in the East, after selling they will deposit the money in FirstBank or Unity Bank and jump the next available trailer to Kano.

Go to where Northerners are selling livestocks in Lagos, after selling they will deposit the money in Unity Bank and jump into the next available truck to Yobe.

Go to where Northerners are selling scrap metal in south south after selling they will deposit the money in FirstBank and jump into any available 911 to Kaduna.

Food being sold in Nigeria are 72% costlier than what is obtainable is smaller West Africa nations, most foods the North produced they enjoy mouthwatering subsidized farm inputs and fertilizers but they won't sell to Nigerians at subsidized rates.

Juxtapose Southern and Northern Nigeria and see that modern day slavery has evolved to something else.
Southerners are slaves to the North, no disputing that, playing the cashcow and the beast of burden at the same time- even Devil will pity at the height of una stupiidity.

Cc: deapreye; pazienza

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by figoperch: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Starting
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by bishopstan(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
??
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by kelvyn7: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
though ur topic is kinda harsh, but its the bitter truth

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by boboLIL(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
U r a big fo.ol..... Ur brain is so empty......ur thinking faculty need to be accredited

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
try sha.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
true
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by aenero(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Another lunatic on the loose again,waste of skin... Why start something you know you won't be able to defend while in public,cos it's a faceless forum you think you can incite people... Waste of skin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by lanrehamd: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
!!! You ar not yet comfortable with the relatively post election peaceful atmosphere.

u've gotn a visa to Cameroon/chad.

BUNCH OF RABBISH AND TRASHHHHHH.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
wat is this oaf saying abeg see, if uve got nothing important to say, I'd suggest u shut that fvcking hole in ur ugly face, then go and drown urself in a lagoon smiley thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by agarawu23(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by hakeem4(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2015
K
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by truefact: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
You said it all,.sis, but watch how those who are on agenda to destroy the Southerners will start making disjointed comments and divert the attention ...

Truth will forever allude the any person who rant against the OP. The generation of such person will die on ignorance

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
now how do we get the Igbos to work hand in hand with yorubas nd the southerners that's y they are still in this gigantic slavery

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SIRTee15: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2015
As in the level of stupidity of both groups is something else
A non profitable dick measuring exercise.
I don't know what the mods and seun gain from such useless exercise.
They won't shut down the thread or ban The bigots.
The whole thing is becoming irritating and I know people who now avoid nairaland NCOs of this issue.
Oga SEUN, continue to play the ostrich and watch ur business go down.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Omotayor123(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Hausa been silently making it..
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by bobbiekrantz: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
And you think you can get attention with this your shameless show of stupidity and foolishness...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by truefact: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wat is this oaf saying abeg see, if uve got nothing important to say, I'd suggest u shut that fvcking hole in ur ugly face, then go and drown urself in a lagoon smiley thanks in advance.
I know you hate truth....truth will forever allude you...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota, you need urgent help!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
The title of your thread is too crude but i endorse the message.
We need to restructure this darn country. True Federalism, regionalism and resource control is the way to go.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
truefact:
I know you hate truth....truth will forever allude you...
kindly shove ur truth up ur dirty hairy black gay excuse for an a$$ smiley thanks.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by AnambraDota: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

This Nupe dunce go n die grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by GstringAngela(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota:

This Nupe dunce go n die grin grin grin grin
Thats not me. I am also an advocate of resource control. My region i.e NC has the largest deposit of solid minerals in the country. Our agriculture and Tourism potentials is undisputed and unrivaled. I am also of the opinion that the present system of government we operate in Nigeria is stiffling our growth and development.

However, profiling and sterotyping the North as 'parasites' would make me continue to give goons like you hardknocks

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by yrret: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well said. But e bitter
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by GstringAngela(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
my kindred spirit; been hearing about you for a while.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
GstringAngela:
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by AnambraDota: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
GstringAngela:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by truefact: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

kindly shove ur truth up ur dirty hairy black gay excuse for an a$$ smiley thanks.
You are more foolish than your name...a stinking w.ho.re...lonely bit.ch

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by honourhim: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bitter but true.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by GstringAngela(f): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota:
Muntula

i am Angela, she is Angelina. I am Nupe, she is Yoruba(?). I write better than her, she writes like a toddler. Cant you spot the difference? Are you this dumb ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by GstringAngela(f): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by AnambraDota: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
GstringAngela:
Muntula

i am Angela, she is Angelina. I am Nupe, she is Yoruba(?). I write better than her, she writes like a toddler. Cant you spot the difference? Are you this dumb ?

Yes Nupe people are superior to Yorubas but an ant colony when compare to Igbos grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedy Turns 'sour' On Stage Between Helen Paul And Gordons / Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers / IPOB Thanks Buhari For A Job Well Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.