Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. (5233 Views)

Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by VirginFinder: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just watched it on TVC news.

The Seriki Fulani of Lagos, Mohammed Banbado, has apologised and begged their Yoruba hosts in Lagos for forgiveness and also appealed to the state government not to relocate the Mile 12 market.

Among other things, he said his family has been in Lagos for at least 100 years and there was nowhere for him to go. That he'll lose everything he has should he leave Lagos.

He also said Yorubas have been very nice and accommodating, wondering why there should be crises between the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

IMO, this has come late. Mile 12 has to go for good.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by crownwealth: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Story for the gods.

3 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:
Story for the gods.

Come again
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Alawe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
unless ...
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by greatiyk4u(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Acermoon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
That's for the market....

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by babyfaceafrica: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Too late....unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Words fail one to describe the murderous fury these folks exhibit the moment they get taken by it! Most unfair. If you've been in a place for 100 years and you still can't blend with your hosts and resolve differences in a civilized manner they are used to but relish drawing the dagger then its time to have you in the jungle that fits you and your ilk. Folks who fit in to the civilized environment will come buy from you in that jungle where you can jab at animals with your dagger companion! Ilorin and Ese Oruru stands as a testimony of your tendency to be treacherous and lecherous! #nototreacherousguests

9 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by lekjons(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
headache won't let some "people" sleep tonight!undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by DaBullIT(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2016
Some Jewish leeches won't be able to sleep

Gloating has ended for them

The King of the Hausas begged on TV

What more could anyone want ?

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by tit(f): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,

hmmm!
anyway, I thanks Allah that the seriki has admitted to murder.
we Yorubas have penaltie for murder.
but since they have begged,
and they are our brother,
baa komai.

4 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Rapidx: 1:52am On Mar 15, 2016
VirginFinder:
Just watched it on TVC news.

The Seriki Fulani of Lagos, Mohammed Banbado, has apologised and begged their Yoruba hosts in Lagos for forgiveness and also appealed to the state government not to relocate the Mile 12 market.

Among other things, he said his family has been in Lagos for at least 100 years and there was nowhere for him to go. That he'll lose everything he has should he leave Lagos.

He also said Yorubas have been very nice and accommodating, wondering why there should be crises between the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

IMO, this has come late. Mile 12 has to go for good.

So he and his family are your guests after ONE HUNDRED YEARS of "having no where to go"? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by betterABIAstate: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2016
Some set of people are so coward?

It reminds me of when I usually lose fights to my pears then and I will be like, he has apologized just because I can't beat him.

Stop looking for any justification for your cowardice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by demslayerrz: 3:23am On Mar 15, 2016
betterABIAstate:

It reminds me of when I usually lose fights to my pears then and I will be like, he has apologized just because I can't beat him.

Shut up your smelly mouth, descendant of ojuku calling others coward, yet fulani continue to rape your parent in your sad beast region and continue to kill your people in Enugu but you dare not talk. Shameless people that only chest beat online.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by orisa37: 3:56am On Mar 15, 2016
They should be told when in Rome be a Roman.
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Pavore9: 4:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Eyes don clear now!
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by IamAtribalist: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2016
cool
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Habakus: 6:04am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,
king of the Hausas in Lagos? I thought it was only the Igbos that had kings in SW.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by demo4ril97(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Hausa/Fulani are absent minded when it comes to respecting their masters(Yoruba), Mile12 is a place of deadly frats who don't care of loosing lifes' just to enhance the sentence "blood 4 blood", I could remember at Agoro Rd., in that same Mile12 a boy of around age 15 casted perhaps a spell on a police officer the man striped semi unclad, and the most funny part he started all those march-past he might have never done serving the police force. Yoruba I hail thee (Odua Yo Gbewa O)

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by PentiumPro(f): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2016
Since the Serkin Hausa could not control the influx of Boko Haram members to Mile 12, nor alert the relevant security agencies, then Mile 12 market is gone.
Lagos will not compromise the security of the state because of the money the local government make from the market.

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by seunny4lif(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks to Shango and Ogun say we Yoruba still dey Lagos grin grin
I think say the man won mention say Yoruba must be chase to Benin rep grin
When my people too soft and our Oba of Lagos no see us angry sad
Thank you Hausa people grin grin
Sometimes I wonder maybe truely Lagos is no man's land

Story for the gods
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by PentiumPro(f): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2016
betterABIAstate:

I know Nairaland offer a lot of fools and kids that still need pacifier in the mouth an opportunity to write a lot of trash.
I'm sure the Hausa criminals (not including peace loving Hausas) in Mile 12 doubles the total population of all the Hausas in Igboland.
It takes less than N200 to get to Mile 12 from any part of the North since they hang on the trucks bringing foodstuff to the market.
But don't worry, keep running your mouth on NL, while LAGS is doing the needful to protect Lagosians from criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by mightyhazel: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,
ur freakin out because of a small apology,...

Comin weeks after gruesomely murderin innocent schoolkids and babies,....and not because dey r really sorry.but just so u don't relocate ur own markets in a fit of tantrum. Smh,...

Smdh!

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by mightyhazel: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2016
VirginFinder:

sounds like wot a player will string up for a daft babe in order 2 bleep ha over and over again after several heartbreaks cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Progressive01(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2016
odeotito:
Words fail one to describe the murderous fury these folks exhibit the moment they get taken by it! Most unfair. If you've been in a place for 100 years and you still can't blend with your hosts and resolve differences in a civilized manner they are used to but relish drawing the dagger then its time to have you in the jungle that fits you and your ilk. Folks who fit in to the civilized environment will come buy from you in that jungle where you can jab at animals with your dagger companion! Ilorin and Ese Oruru stands as a testimony of your tendency to be treacherous and lecherous! #nototreacherousguests
I don't understand why you people always wanna paint an entire people the same colour one or two of their brothers paint themselves.

Say 100, out of tens of millions, commit an offence and the next thing you guys say is "Northerners are xyz".

I guess it would be appropriate then to say South Easterners are all armed robbers, all their men are drug pushers and all their mothers and daughters are sexual slaves and babies manufacturing robots.

This thing is becoming too irritating jor.

4 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Any link or video evidence
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Progressive01(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2016
mightyhazel:
[s] ur freakin out because of a small apology,...

Comin weeks after gruesomely murderin innocent schoolkids and babies,....and not because dey r really sorry.but just so u don't relocate ur own markets in a fit of tantrum. Smh,...

Smdh![/s]
Why does it hurt you so much they apologised. Would you have preferred the murderous rampage continued?? What would you stand to gain from that??

I remember a certain Eze Ndi something had his asss whooped not too long ago, yet he still went to lay his belly flat in front of his asss whooper, pledging never to offend him ever again.

Peace is all that matters mr. Bragging and grandstanding has never earned you lot anything.

mightyhazel:
refrain from being clever by a fraction mister. Have u referred to the person I quoted? Hausa king apologises for their mayhem in the southwest,next tin,yoruba peeps start bleating abt ppl dat will sleep and dose dat will hav heart attack. Does. Dat make any sense 2 u? But all ur hypocritical eyes cud seive out was my reply. Kontinuu!
Is your name "some people"?? Why do you feel they were referring to you?? Or did you "lose sleep" or have a "heart attack" as they said??

Tell us what we don't know sir.

7 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2016
At least they apologised and recognised their host,in some places they just misbehave and stroll away

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Progressive01(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2016
These guys always complain about Yorubas being all up in their affairs on the forum. As a newbie, one might be misled to think their complaint has some sort of merit. But look at them all over the place on a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with them, and it is always the case whenever Lagos or anywhere else in the SW makes news. Smh.

Bloody hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by EasternActivist: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2016
100 years shocked

His even older than the oba lil Wayne in lagos...

No wonder the Hausa/Fulani they gave them a hot chase to Abeokuta because indirectly they are part and parcel of Lagos...

Lagos is really a no man's land.
Buhari crown the seriki of Fulani in Lagos the oba of Lagos Fulani. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by duduade: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Shebi they have relocated themselves without permission to Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Ooni: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,
this is why they call us fools and cowards

we have been nice hosts but instead they killed our people burnt our houses and raped our people in broad day light.
the seriki (or whatever) had the gots to apologise.

apologise for killing we their hosts?

apologise for rendering us homeless?

apologise for raping our women?

that is why i like ibos, by now all northerners would have left if it were in the east.

but my people will rejoice when they apologise as if they are our gods and we are their slaves

shame to us oodua

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Govt Denies Funding N38bn Cargo Airport / In Sallah Message, Buhari Urges Nigerians To Embrace Peace & Rise Above Division / Those Who Planned And Executed 1966 Coup Were Naive, Foolish, ~ Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.