Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love (5036 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Joshmon(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
I've heard people do risky things in the name of love but lately youths of this generation have been so love tangled and addicted to sexuality and this has led to males and females engaging in crazy acts. I remember vividly back then in school there was this boy who had a very nice GF,we all lived in the same compound but because she stayed alone the guy decided to move in and was staying with her,she did almost everything for him;from getting his bathing water,feeding him to ironing and washing his clothes(things girls do for love) then one day I was in my room and heard people screaming when I got out I discovered that it was this same guy that caused the screaming and shouting,he had drank this local insecticide (otapiapia) to commit suicide(this was known by the suicide letter he wrote to his mother) just because his GF jilted him and said she was no longer interested,you know what annoyed me most?! Twas when his GF came and saw him right before my eyes she bent down and said to him"why u wan kill ursef,u no knw say if u die I go get anoda bf ko?"..To cut the long story short,he didn't die anyways as a lot of traditional medications was given to him as per western-boys,but after then I didn't know what class of guys I should place him...OPs please share your crazy love stories too and help move this to the front
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by vizkiz: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
I joined the school fellowship cuz of her tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by boboLIL(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2015
To do nite calls wid her......

Av spent my last card for mai bae shaa....on health issues
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by lilspiceyy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Travel from Owerri to PH at abt 10pm just to see him. Lolz
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by misspicy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
I traveled from abuja to ibadan to see him,n his worth it over and over againgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
grinnothing crazy actually
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Jhenny(f): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
seriously,nothing.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Shebarh(f): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nothing . . undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by oloriadejoke(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Haaa I have done so many silly things for love oo infact I 4 chop blala 4 been stupid sef...from buying him lots of clothes,provisions and the most crazy part is dividing my monthly alawee into 2 and send one part of it 2 his account number just becos he study in ilorin while I study in abk but everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.he travelled down to abk to pay me a visit and after that he will travelled down 2 lagos to see his grandma but luckily when he left he forgot one of his cell phone,b4 he could remember he don reach ojodu berger which means the phone will sleep in my room that day.there is one thing I don't do with men no matter how close u r 2 me I can never check ur cell phone without ur consent.but dat very day I don't know wot tempt me 2 check his phone what I saw is beyond my imagination,lots of pix he snap with different women,series of text msg but I just manage 2 control my anger becos I know all have done 4 him it's just becos of love noting more attach 2 it then I begin 2 think of a master revenge. After paying his granny visit he manage 2 come 4 the cell phone but I didn't alter any words or wot I saw.after he travelled back 2 ilorin I didn't call him d way I used 2 do b4 then he was complaining of lack of communication I told him I was seriously broke with cash d following day I get alert of 15k.yes let d revenge begin!!!! I demand 4 provisional,and exotics things I never demand from him b4,some he will send it tru young shall grow bus or legacy motor when am fully satisfy I post him yellow card 4 wasting my precious time and red card after I achieved my aim. He was still in total shock but I believe that do me I do you God no go vex

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Joshmon(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
oloriadejoke:
Haaa I have done so many silly things for love oo infact I 4 chop blala 4 been stupid sef...from buying him lots of clothes,provisions and the most crazy part is dividing my monthly alawee into 2 and send one part of it 2 his account number just becos he study in ilorin while I study in abk but everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.he travelled down to abk to pay me a visit and after that he will travelled down 2 lagos to see his grandma but luckily when he left he forgot one of his cell phone,b4 he could remember he don reach ojodu berger which means the phone will sleep in my room that day.there is one thing I don't do with men no matter how close u r 2 me I can never check ur cell phone without ur consent.but dat very day I don't know wot tempt me 2 check his phone what I saw is beyond my imagination,lots of pix he snap with different women,series of text msg but I just manage 2 control my anger becos I know all have done 4 him it's just becos of love noting more attach 2 it then I begin 2 think of a master revenge. After paying his granny visit he manage 2 come 4 the cell phone but I didn't alter any words or wot I saw.after he travelled back 2 ilorin I didn't call him d way I used 2 do b4 then he was complaining of lack of communication I told him I was seriously broke with cash d following day I get alert of 15k.yes let d revenge begin!!!! I demand 4 provisional,and exotics things I never demand from him b4,some he will send it tru young shall grow bus or legacy motor when am fully satisfy I post him yellow card 4 wasting my precious time and red card after I achieved my aim. He was still in total shock but I believe that do me I do you God no go vex

Madam u d best abeg..I like it when I see girls with your mind but don't be too hard on my brothers
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by oloriadejoke(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Joshmon:

Madam u d best abeg..I like it when I see girls with your mind but don't be too hard on my brothers
....my bro no be my fault na dem push me reach wall but am now a change fellow grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by hismercy01(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dat s nt d solutin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by shalommeri(f): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
oloriadejoke:

I don't tink he wud av sent all dos tinz if he didn't lov u...ders wad de call side chicks

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by bayocanny: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
oloriadejoke:
Correct girl
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by 25omega(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
i once dated a girl with 2 kids by two different men and blindly i was actually thinking about marrying her before my mum knock some sense into my head grin grin grin phew dodged a crazy bullet there
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
which kind stupiid love
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by oloriadejoke(f): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
shalommeri:

I don't tink he wud av sent all dos tinz if he didn't lov u...ders wad de call side chicks
...lolzzz madam dats not the meaning of side chick,hungry girls are side chicks.i may not have bill gate or dangote as a father but with d little they provide 4 me I still take it with grateful heart.see I have a policy especially with men. I don't play games with men or waste their precious time, how would u feel when u date a guy 4 3 good yrs and u later gets 2 knw that you are just been fool with the whole 3yrs of solid communication even though you don't stay in d same city? I guess you will give such fellow a standing ovation clap or just call him lord of the rings lolzzz. I didn't regret any anytin have done I just regret wasting my precious time and emotions with the wrong person.if you don't want people tell them straight wasting their precious time is just like arrow shot u know how hurt it feels cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Gurgle(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Travel from Owerri to PH at abt 10pm just to see him. Lolz

Sweet kiss hope he came to see you too
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by oloriadejoke(f): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
shalommeri:

...lolz dats not wot dey called side chick Hmmmm I was just been fooled for 3 good years.should I give such fellow a standing ovation clap or called him lords of the rings. Wasting people's precious time is just like an arrow shot at the center of their heart you know how hurt it feels
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Gurgle(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
oloriadejoke:
.....lolz dats not wot dey called side chick Hmmmm I was just been fooled for 3 good years.should I give such fellow a standing ovation clap or called him lords of the rings. Wasting people's precious time is just like an arrow shot at the center of their heart you know how hurt it feels

The way you approached it was very interesting
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Joshmon(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
bayocanny:
Correct girl
Omo ure very lucky!!..cos naso u for get 1 pikin and bkum divorced
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lagos to IMO... Both left for PH grin five days flexing
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Peachess(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lemme see.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by passionate88: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Travelling from PH to Aba... Thank God I killed that fuckinfeeling b4 it got outta hand
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
I was in my part5 when i met. This poly bae, named Oluwa.........
One faithful day, i called this bae n in4med her dat iu ll b vsitin her, to cut d story short, on gettin there she neva gave me audience talkless of gaininin access in2 her room. I had to go bak2my sch wt all d loads i bought for her cryin lik a baby smh#
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Joshmon(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
sahm4u2nv:
I was in my part5 when i met. This poly bae, named Oluwa.........
One faithful day, i called this bae n in4med her dat iu ll b vsitin her, to cut d story short, on gettin there she neva gave me audience talkless of gaininin access in2 her room. I had to go bak2my sch wt all d loads i bought for her cryin lik a baby smh#

Bros tnk God u got to know ur fate from day 1,cos it would have been worse if u went into the relationship and years later you discover it was all faked!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by lilspiceyy(f): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Sweet kiss hope he came to see you too
Lol. Did he? HELL NO! But I've learnt my lessons.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Joshmon(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Lol. Did he? HELL NO! But I've learnt my lessons.
Babe tank God you did o. Once beaten twice shy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by Joshmon(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
I traveled from abuja to ibadan to see him,n his worth it over and over againgrin

This is how it shud be,God keep u guys..but some pipo can screw tins sometimes sha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by dammyluv911(f): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2015
travelled from zamfara to minna to c him.buy him foodstuff.paying his house rent.giving him money. aborted for him
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love by idu1(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2015
oloriadejoke:
.....lolz dats not wot dey called side chick Hmmmm I was just been fooled for 3 good years.should I give such fellow a standing ovation clap or called him lords of the rings. Wasting people's precious time is just like an arrow shot at the center of their heart you know how hurt it feels
the guy love u despict his numerous sexcapeds.

U could have overlook it....

U r still his number one....

But u over reacted jor...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! / Please Help Me (am I Normal?)+18 / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.