Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? (4962 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
What have you gone outta your way to do for boo/bae all because of love?..

I've done a few...

1. Gave her my 20k meant for something important so she could go on with her project.
2. Stayed out till 1 a.m just to hang out with her.

Single AF

Share yours....

lalasticlala,Mynd44

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017

I actually have never been in love but I'm a very nice person who always help others and have done crazy things for people, well whenever and if I ever do fall in love there will be no crazy things done by me.

I believe love should be reasonable and not crazy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Here to read lies

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Caught a grenade for him.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
I Thank God I Recovered Before Doing Any Crazy Shiit

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by umarshehu58(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drink ota pia pia for her and yet she walk pass my dying body

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by newyorks(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
celebrated b.day for her at hotel while i've never celebrated mine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
I gave her my heart to help me keep it in the fridge.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Caught a grenade for him.

But the safety pin wasn't removed yet nah, Aunty!

undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
decatalyst:

But the safety pin wasn't removed yet nah, Aunty!

undecided
Lol... Don't even know what to say to you.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
k
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by holluikon(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
I gave her the whole World, yet she left me for a man having an ordinary Star cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by decatalyst(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lol... Don't even know what to say to you.

Lol grin

According to Edsheeran "tell me that you love me too..." wink grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Larryfest(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Showed her love continuously even when she offended me....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by olamitiwale(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bought battery for her when me self no get phone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Missed Chelsea match

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nothing
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by cassyrooy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol! Back then, I gave her my cardigan after a vigil and I had only singlet under.

I froze that night cos the cold no be here, had to walk home in that 3AM harmattan weather.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
cassyrooy:
Lol! Back then, I gave her my cardigan after a vigil and I had only singlet under.

I froze that night cos the cold no be here, had to walk home in that 3AM harmattan weather.

Jesu!
Hope you are using her body to kill cold now?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry:

After all your free relationships, you only did full stop? Space booker oshi
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
drunkcow:

Foolish drunk cow
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by nerodenero: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
The craziest thing she did for me.

I was hungry, no money and no food. Her dad didn't accept me because I was christian and anytime I go visit her,I'd stay at the outer room which hausas called 'zaure'. The outer room is the first room before you gain access to the entire house. This is where we hold our 'taadi' every evening.

She would fetch food from their family pot, take me away from zaure to a nearby road that is not too busy. At a corner I'd sit and she would use her long 'hijab' to cover me while I eat. Such a sweet ladycheesycheesy. I couldn't take the food home because home wasn't sweet then.

Religion divided us. I'm not alone now as I'm taken. She was taken a couple of years back. I just hope she is happy too. We still talk.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gave her #100 that I wanted to use and book a game

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Horlohlah: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Falling in love in the first place is crazy enough.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gave her money just to confirm whether she's pregnant, when I'm not the one that kpansh her embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
comradespade:
Gave her money just to confirm whether she's pregnant, when I'm not the one that kpansh her embarassed
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
used my school fees and pocket money to book a hotel and pay for his ticket ... god=sh i was damn foolish embarassed

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by jonaifame22(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fvcked her

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahahaha grin grin

It's not funny oo...things we do for love lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

Foolish drunk cow
Jst like dat

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Someone You Love? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
comradespade:

It's not funny oo...things we do for love lipsrsealed
It's funny ahbeg grin grin
Bawo nih?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate Ma New Look / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude Again While Eating Noodles. [photos] / This Is What My Girlfriend Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.