Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. (4649 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / The Scariest And Comments On 'best Countries In Africa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Jaxera(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
mamziii:
Wen I Was 9 My Mom& I Went 2d Village Afta Her Dads Death,We Went 2wks Afta D Burial Cos Mom Was In No Conditn 2travel. 2 Days B4 We Wer 2liv D Village I Was Alone In D House As My Mom& All Went 2d Market,i Sat Outside My Grandparents Compound Alone Wen An Old Man Holdin A Walkin Stick Walkd 2me,he Asked Of My Grand Ma,mum&my Uncles &i Told Him Dey Wer All Not In D House.He Told me 2 Take Care Of Myself& Turned 2 Liv,seconds Lata I Turned& He Was No Wer 2b Found. I Got Up 2 check Bhind D House But Did Not C Him,i Was Shockd&wonderd How An Man Wit A Walkin Stick Cud Hav Walked Dat Fast. I Told My Mum& Grand Ma Wen Dey Returned,my Uncles Wer Cald And Dey Spoke In Low Tone I Was Neva Left Alone 4a Minute Since Dat Day. Mum Told Me Years Lata Dat D Man Was My Grand Pa And Probably Came 2 Check On Me Since I Was Home Alone

Wow! shocked shocked

When I read stories like this, it makes me question some belief systems.
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by heayey(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Then i was 12yrs old,I used to sneaked out of my room to watch tv in d middle of d nyt...
On dz very day.As usual, i went to d sitting room nd turned on d tv. I started watching dz movie on LTV. it was an horror movie about zombies...then i started hearing an abnormal sound.it was exactly 1 o'clock ..I was thinking it was from d tv.Then Nepa took light but
d noise ddnt stop.For lyk every 5mins it would continue again nd everywhere was dark.I thought it was d ghost of our neighbour's landlord that was buried few weeks bck opposite our flat.so many bad thoughts were on my mind.I was very scared nd ddnt move from there till i woke up d next morning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by cyara(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
A friend of mine told me what happened to his brother. According to him the brother just bought a car and decided to drive it down to ogun state. On their way they met a police guy who asked them for a ride and they gave him a lift. My friend's brother started driving so fast he lost control of the car and they had an accident. My friend and his brother were not injured but the police man lost both legs

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by heayey(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
heayey:
Then i was 12yrs old,I used to sneaked out of my room to watch tv in d middle of d nyt...
On dz very day.As usual, i went to d sitting room nd turned on d tv. I started watching dz movie on LTV. it was an horror movie about zombies...then i started hearing an abnormal sound.it was exactly 1 o'clock ..I was thinking it was from d tv.Then Nepa took light but
d noise ddnt stop.For lyk every 5mins it would continue again nd everywhere was dark.I thought it was d ghost of our neighbour's landlord that was buried few weeks bck opposite our flat.so many bad thoughts were on my mind.I was very scared nd ddnt move from where till i woke up d next morning.

i later found out it was d alarm on my aunt's phone...She forgot it dat day nd was on night duty at work.So d phone sounded from inside her bag...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by BluePearls(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
mamziii:
Wen I Was 9 My Mom& I Went 2d Village Afta Her Dads Death,We Went 2wks Afta D Burial Cos Mom Was In No Conditn 2travel. 2 Days B4 We Wer 2liv D Village I Was Alone In D House As My Mom& All Went 2d Market,i Sat Outside My Grandparents Compound Alone Wen An Old Man Holdin A Walkin Stick Walkd 2me,he Asked Of My Grand Ma,mum&my Uncles &i Told Him Dey Wer All Not In D House.He Told me 2 Take Care Of Myself& Turned 2 Liv,seconds Lata I Turned& He Was No Wer 2b Found. I Got Up 2 check Bhind D House But Did Not C Him,i Was Shockd&wonderd How An Man Wit A Walkin Stick Cud Hav Walked Dat Fast. I Told My Mum& Grand Ma Wen Dey Returned,my Uncles Wer Cald And Dey Spoke In Low Tone I Was Neva Left Alone 4a Minute Since Dat Day. Mum Told Me Years Lata Dat D Man Was My Grand Pa And Probably Came 2 Check On Me Since I Was Home Alone

Creepy lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by badinfluence: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
This one happened to me life. I was hungry in school one day, so I bought egg roll. When I took some bites, what I saw was the scariest thing ever.... no egg cry

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
mine was very scary i woke up in the middle of d nite after a bad dream.nd i swear i saw a shadow of a man on my wall.o was scared i tried to sleep bak bt i saw sometin lyk a glow around my eyes.i quickly ran to my sisters room nd slept there

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Jaxera(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
rahymat:
mine was very scary i woke up in the middle of d nite after a bad dream.nd i swear i saw a shadow of a man on my wall.o was scared i tried to sleep bak bt i saw sometin lyk a glow around my eyes.i quickly ran to my sisters room nd slept there

Shadow of a man? shocked

Creepy!
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Larablink(f): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Few years ago I had a terrible dream,in that dream I was in my house and saw so many dead people i know thru a mirror, when I got up sweating and terrified. It was around 12.30 I narrated everything to my mom and we prayed n decided to break the mirror n that night,we hit the large mirror with a stone three times it was till normal.surprisingly hitting it the last time it broke with three black cat running out of the house.I was so scared, I'm still wondering how the cat got in. Ever since then I dislike cat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Shebarh(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
very creepy stories here embarassed
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Jaxera(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Larablink:
Few years ago I had a terrible dream,in that dream I was in my house and saw so many dead people i know thru a mirror, when I got up sweating and terrified. It was around 12.30 I narrated everything to my mom and we prayed n decided to break the mirror n that night,we hit the large mirror with a stone three times it was till normal.surprisingly hitting it the last time it broke with three black cat running out of the house.I was so scared, I'm still wondering how the cat got in. Ever since then I dislike cat.

Hmmm...spooky.
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Jaxera(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by nwadiuko1(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Tapout:
haa...I've not witnessed any and wouldn't like to....but back then in the boarding house I hear plenty scatter, ranging from lady koi koi who terrorised girls hostel..bush baby chasing guys from night prep, spoons and forks drumming themselves in the dinning hall, white figures fetching water from the taps from 2am till 4am, school bell ringing itself, statues discussing and playing with each other....sleepy man who moved about flogging students who were still awake after lights out.." na this one fear me pass"
did u happen to school in the east? Abia for instance?
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by iamtomi(f): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2015
ok..i have heard nd witnessed some things in d past. .i nd my mum were discussing yday nd she told me of a woman she knows....an older lady tho..she told my mum of how her husband used to beat her..till he beat her one day nd she died. .yes she said she died..she even opened her cloth to show my momsi d scar from d opening of her chest during autopsy..she said how she came baq to life..she cldnt xplain...mom said it really made her believe God still does miracles
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by iamtomi(f): 1:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:

A mission school in lagos. Some people claimed part of the school was formerly a burial ground, but I don't know how true that is.

The management sacked the former chaplain and brought in a new one, reasons being that the former wasn't spiritually equipped enough.

The new chaplain held serious night prayers with us(both guys and girls) every friday night.
It was so tiring and annoying. We would make a round circle in the middle of the school compound, read some scriptures and pray. All the boys were made to stand through out, while girls were allowed to crouch or sit on the floor for some time.

He also warned us that we shouldn't go towards our school hall at night time. He said that was the dwelling place for spiritual forces and that he fought spiritual battles with them almost every night.
Funny enough, his office was located right behind the hall.

His office was later changed though.
the name pls..attended a mission school too tho
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Tapout(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2015
nwadiuko1:
did u happen to school in the east? Abia for instance?

yep..imo, my jss1-3 tho
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by ibroauthen(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Larablink:

nollywood movie i think
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Larablink(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
ibroauthen:

nollywood movie i think
I'm serious.
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
cc lalasticlala, Rocktation pls u guyz shud take dis thread 2 d 4ront page at night around 10pm, its gonna b fun 4 d night, i love creepy stories.
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Jaxera(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
cc lalasticlala, Rocktation pls u guyz shud take dis thread 2 d 4ront page at night around 10pm, its gonna b fun 4 d night, i love creepy stories.

Cc
Farano
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyfe
Seun
Mukina2
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by ibroauthen(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Larablink:
I'm serious.

Well maybe you are saying the truth, so how did you feel about the event?

And what prompt your action for insisting on breaking the glass, do your dream always come to pass?
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Larablink(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
ibroauthen:

Well maybe you are saying the truth, so how did you feel about the event?

And what prompt your action for insisting on breaking the glass, do your dream always come to pass?
every dream I had always come to pass.so I'm very careful with my dreams.
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by ibroauthen(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Larablink:
every dream I had always come to pass.so I'm very careful with my dreams.

Hoped you will dream about me hitting millions or billions of dollars? Promise tongue
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Larablink(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
ibroauthen:

Hoped you will dream about me hitting millions or billions of dollars? Promise tongue
lol grin
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by ibroauthen(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Larablink:
lol grin

Yeah promise me you will dream oo
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Larablink(f): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
ibroauthen:

Yeah promise me you will dream oo
hahaha yes sir

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by ibroauthen(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Larablink:
hahaha yes sir

I waiting for the date sha ooo
Re: What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. by Ndipe(m): 3:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Scary stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Unconscious Activity Do U Find Yourself Doing When Annoyed? / PHOTO: Man Collects His Wife's Breast From His Child During Breastfeeding / Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.