Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Seeing Beyond Political Views - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeing Beyond Political Views (7952 Views)

Looking Beyond Political Parties, A Critical Step To Abia Redemption And Develop / Couples Having Different Political Views / Ondo Gubernatorial Race: Beyond Political Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Oga mizmycoli and barca... how much is a price of kero in your area Bro??

Barcanista, please help me confirm my gender to this astute poster here.

I've always been an (f).
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Alphaoscar: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
This will not even scratch the surface of what you are trying to achieve. NL political section is a different world entirely and its a world a world that can turn the nicest of a person to a monster.

Good effort anyway!!!

[quote author=MizMyColi post=36812601][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by kaboninc(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
atbu1983:

The reason why some Buhari supporter find it difficult to accept ur switch from APC to PDP was because it was believed that u were paid to switch.
Being a south south like u, i could understand why you switched. I am south south too. i even paid 10,000naira into Buhari campaign account. i supported Buhari passionately. I must tell you, there were moments when i felt like switching to Jonathan. There were moments i felt i was pushing for the right thing in a wrong country. because there are those times when my religion and tribal affiliation make me feel foolish for being rational instead of being sentimetal. it was difficult supporting buhari to d end. At some point i felt lonely and alone because almost everyone around me were supporting Jonathan.

Oga, if you have a strong conviction about Buhari, abeg follow am.

If you fear for your life, RUN!

Don't come here to tell us tales by sunlight.

I'll continue to constructively criticise this government and as MizMyColi puts it, in a way that's devoid of insults. Side talks, bear palour gist and propaganda do not move me. Superior facts and arguments do. And when I shift, it is not to make you think you've won, but to make me stronger having tasted the world of both sides.

That's what make you a MAN, not a CHICKEN!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Alphaoscar: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

In all honesty, I see reasons with you, but look at your last paragraph again.

That is the whole essence of this thread.
That line is now blurring before our very eyes.
Friends have become closet enemies, they have taken it off politics, it now affects our lives.

This is my point.

Worthy of note are the views which PDP-esque member have portended here.

In that regard, like I told Barca, I feel like I'm building castles in the air.
Telling my people not to fight back is crass foolishness and naivety.
Telling them to preach the good news while people pummel them from every side is Nonsense!

So like Barca said, let those of us who have the energy to match fire-for-fire continue.
Let those who can withstand keep attending to issues.

In all, my advice to both sides of the divide is DON'T HATE....Don't be so blinded by it that you now begin to address people in this manner, especially when they did nothing to provoke you!

@Mbriggs, if anyone must practice politics with bitterness (Thank God GEJ didn't) then do so with principles!

The post I quoted above is the shameless kind!
Even among thieves, there is honour!

If PDP decides to practice APC's style of opposition, then that is principled politics of bitterness, imo.
If it is good for goose, then it should be good for gander.
Sometimes, people should be made to feel a taste of the medicine they dish out, that way, them go learn.

And you too
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

And you too

smh
I give up!
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by chudionu58(f): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I've always been an (f).
Loooool... sowie *kisses* answer my questions please.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by kaboninc(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
kenny987:

I beg to differ on your assertion that 'it was not this way in the past'. Ethnic differences have always been with us and the awareness/exploitation of same have never been in doubt. It is not in 2010 that different tribes started mistrusting and even hating others. Attempts at profiling and laying specific crimes at the feet of certain tribes as if other people do not commit same crimes have been the bane of our existence and engendered further divisiveness. If you say GEJ played the ethnicity card then I will ask you to cast your mind back and tell me when ethnicity was not a consideration! Sometimes, getting a job in the civil service of yesteryears was a function of place of region viz-a-viz that of the person in power!

My point is, there is no time ethnicity and all other problems bedevilling Nigeria were not there! Awareness and the seeming intractability of these negative issues is what makes some people attempt to get away with laying it all at GEJ's feet. As they say, na when person wake up na him be him morning. The ethnicity card has been played by all and sundry and PMB is doing it right now. Notwithstanding the voting pattern of elections, he ought to be more aware of the all-inclusiveness of his office but no, he had to make it clear that there is a 97%-5% dichotomy in his own reality. That statement alone puts more wind under the sails of those who wish to appear 'diligent' in their duties and every blame rests with him because whether he likes it or not, he gave approval for the marginalisation of a particular group thereby rubbishing the effort of a few! See the leadership of the House of Reps for instance, it is not like in the Senate where there is no APC Senator from the SE, there are 2 House of Reps members from the SE yet conscious effort was made to keep them out of leadership in the House. To what end? That they didn't do enough or what? If this is not the ethnicity card I don't know what it is and this is not GEJ at work anymore!

The fact is that the deep-seated, tribal/regional hatred will only begin to fade when the centre is demystified and made less powerful than it is. In other words, a confederation for regional development with leadership rotas clearly spelled out, with its region developing and maintaining ownership of its resources! Until then, provided someone or a group of people mount the saddle of leadership and see it as an opportunity to favour some over others because the system is actually designed to encourage that, the wounds and issues of tribalism will continue to fester, unfortunately.

Oh sweey Kenny, don't mind them.

Take a look at this.

Sometime in the 50s, Azikiwe won an election against Awolowo but something happened. Tribal interference. Azikiwe was booted out and came to the East where Eyo Ita had won a similar election. Azikiwe booted out Eyo Ita.

After the war, Awolowo, then as Finance Minister elected to confiscate properties owned by the Igbos in Lagos before he was prevailed against this "tribalistic" act and instead offered a paltry sum as compensation.

Before the war, a prominent Nigerian from the North wanted to fulfil the dreams of his forefathers by making Nigeria an extension of his cherished "caliphate".

Buhari, in 2001 recanted this "dream" of ensuring the "total implementation of Sharia" forgetting that Nigeria is a secular state.

In 2015, Buhari observed the "imbalance" in voting pattern saying "more" preference should be given to constituents that gave him 97% votes forgetting that he's now the president and leader of ALL.

I tell you, ethnic bigotry has been in existence since time immemorial and it pains me, hurts me deeply when I see people extolling the so called virtues of these shameless politicians, these people they term nationalist who used ethnicity to further divide us as a people, to further their interests.

People like PassingShot are always quick to insult, denigrate, abuse and malign the person of GEJ when in fact, his government gave the North and other regions (more than the South South) so much attention, infrastructure projects, appointment into post.

Sadly, evil can not be perpetually defeated. It can be reduced. They say: evil thrive when good men refuse to stand for the truth

Am pained but it is well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by bobbiekrantz: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
PassingShot:
This is not your first attempt at showing ability to tolerate others and readiness to be objective at issues of national interest. The first time was when you did this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2282829/nairaland-democrats-criticisms-president-elect-repentant

However, I realized that no sooner had you dropped your pen that your fellow GEJites got you back on the same hating way for PMB/VPYO. This is by the way anyway.

To the main issue of your thread, let's look at it this way:

1. Jonathan is largely responsible for ethnic and religion divisions we now see today in Nigeris. No sincere person will deny the fact that he played the religious and ethnic cards dangerously to the maximum. He even pronounced it loud and clear when he said Igbos are the backbone of his administration.

2. Another issue is lack of sportsmanship on the part of PDP and its supporters. It's a fact that those who supported Jonathan find it extremely difficult to accept the fact that the man has lost an election and therefore they need to move on. In sane societies, once elections have been won and lost, the losers will come together and support the winners to move the country forward. The losers critize the govt objectively by providing alternative means to issues; not by running their mouth on the pages of newspapers and NL to condemn every step of the new regime just to be seen to exist.

We all know that Jonathan couldn't have ever become president without the support of those who now no longer like him. So, why should it be difficult to accept that the man failed truly and it's the reason he was rejected at the polls.

I can only advise you to try to be yourself as there is nothing or very little you can do to change the bigots. Just try and make sure you don't fall back into bigotry.

As the Chief Wailer once said before he decamped, Buhari would have remained in Daura enjoying his retirement had Jonathan performed up to the mark. Unfortunately, bigotry and expectations of political appointment beclouded his reasoning.

will you shut the fvck up and die of stupid!ty

stop hating on GEJ ..fool..

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by freeage7(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
I stopped having issues with people when I understand Nigeria politicians are the same. Birds of a feather flocks together. I just wonder why we keep fighting because of this politicians.

Let's just talk politics without hate or what have u. Abi.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
chudionu58:
Loooool... sowie *kisses* answer my questions please.

Tbh, I don't know.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
freeage7:
I stopped having issues with people when I understand Nigeria politicians are the same. Birds of a feather flocks together. I just wonder why we keep fighting because of this politicians.

Let's just talk politics without hate or what have u. Abi.

Yes
I am mostly speaking against unwarranted bile and hatred.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by after1: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Am I permitted to speak for those on the other camp?grin

We actually think of you guys as the ones with deep seated hatred.
We believe that because we do not agree with your views and the extolling of the person, Buhari, then we are labelled haters, who want nothing good for this govt.
I am not absolving everyone of this, but truth is, the past government was a victim of same.

Tbh, I was always apolitical, GEJ got my sympathy first because of how APC guys kept painting him black...
Now because of my nature to identify with the oppressed and outcasts of society, I naturally gravitated towards him.
I have this belief that no one is utterly bad, and that no matter how annoying people are, especially those in leadership position, we must refrain from insulting, denigrating or calling them names that are unbefitting.

It is a known law that you cannot inherit a position that you do not honour.

There is a reason the bible and quran admonishes us to honour our leaders even when they are wrong.

Does this mean I will never insult anyone who is a hallowed position, Mbanu, but while at it, my conscience owes me a duty to remind that it is not the right thing to do.

Now, Pshot, despite seeing me as a PMB hater, why haven't you attacked me or insulted me to pieces?

This is where our personalities come into fore.

This is where the power of choice reigns supreme.

Wait, let's even leave out Buhari or Jonathan.

The question now is, why am I likely to see you as an enemy because you support APC?

Is there a way that can be remedied?

Can we truly rise above?

Yes, we can.

Hmmmmmm.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by after1: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
look at this ediot..How many alternative solution have you provided since you and your fellow gang of ediotic Bantus were hauling GEJ insults upon insults? angry do you take all of us as gullible..look at this bastard ooh ..See who is talking about sportsmanship,..bloody hypocrite angry
[/s]

You are a shameless bastard. Why attack him instead of making your own point, m..oronic dingbatd like you are what the op is talking about. Many of you insult Obasanjo, same for Yar Adua, GEJ's own shouldnt be a surprise and cursing Buhari is even allowed. Only paid ediots get mad or fight cos of politicians stealing you blind. Ediot

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by okolochyke: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

This thread wasn't meant to please anyone. It is only a close minded individual that will not appreciate the essence of this thread.

I expected to be attacked from folks who support Buhari and APC....

I expected most of my people to keep mute.

I didn't even expect 20 posts, because I know that it is a total deviation from the norm here.

But my mind was fixed.

You lot have shown more grace than expected.

Nice write up, why did you cover your face on your dp. Let Nairalanders see your angelic face biko

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by GenBloodykiIler: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I've always been an (f).

my love how far

have you cooked for me am hungry after a long bloody day

did anybody messed up with you? just tell me the person let me arrange his/her meeting with hades
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Smh profusely!
undecidedundecided

And to think I thought you people understand my reasons for using myself as an example.
It was because of you I asked that question.
I simply put myself in your shoes!

Quote me anywhere...
In the summer and in the rain.

Buhari can only get the support and positive passion with which I treat anything GEJ if he can prove beyond doubt how much he upholds the sanctity and sacredness of human life.

He failed since 2011!!!!!!

undecidedundecidedundecided

Sorry, Miz, but was Jonathan any better when hours after a bomb blast, he was in Kano, gyrating?

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by daveP(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Reminds me of a man that sold men's suit in his shop and had been packing it to keep in our landlady's home after the day was far spent. For 3years he did this until my landlady(begruntled at Dr Fayemi, then Govr of Ekiti state on salary issues) found out that he was a staunch supporter of Dr Fayemi and Apc. She was onto the present Govr Fayose, and before you knew it, after exchanging a few discussion or "simple arguments", she warned him not to ever come keep his goods in her house again. He swore at her that when Apc won, he'l do yanga, etc. I watched cos their friends which were interlinked with these two formed two camps as a result and exaggerated versions of their lil discussion spread(rumormongery).

My dad had to step in at some point during the election and ensured they both stopped it. The reasons he gave were just exactly what Mizmycoli gave and they both quenched their fires.

It took 3months after Govr Fayose won before the interlinked friends realized these two were now friends again.

Since i counted 200+ cross carpeters since 2007, i saw these two parties, and the minor parties as well as ONE.

We fight till they enter the gates of the "ambushed city" but they lock us out and form a formation on the very walls that fought against us both and send down arrows to our detriment.

My Uncle would say "When Nigeria gets it absolutely right without the hitches we face today, the Late Fela Kuti's songs would lose relevance"

good a.m

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by PassingShot(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Trash from a bigot.... I believe Jonathan led the squad that went to ask why your people are killing my people... Jonathan led the squad that were stoning presidents...Jonathan led the squad that slaughtered corpers... Jonathan led the unending massacre of Christians and Igbo people in north since independence...Jonathan led the ethnic fight in Ajegunle Lagos under tinubu...Ibadan tout undecided
[/s]
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by PassingShot(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
CyberWolf:
look at this ediot..How many alternative solution have you provided since you and your fellow gang of ediotic Bantus were hauling GEJ insults upon insults? angry do you take all of us as gullible..look at this bastard ooh ..See who is talking about sportsmanship,..bloody hypocrite angry
[/s]
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by PassingShot(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Trash from a liar, hypocrite and bigot...
[/s]
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

This post is meant to whittle down the deep seated hate...

Has it?

You seem familiar with the law of attraction. So then you should know that whatever you resist persists and expands. Yes, your intention was noble, but the thread has transformed into the very thing you set out to 'whittle down'!

Frontally attacking 'deep seated hate' with sermons would simply not work. Perhaps, it is better you just ignore these extremists. Putting them in your consciousness only attracts more of the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by ellechrystal(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
barcanista:
@Mozmycoli: I believe everyone is entitled to a choice, whether to align by me or otherwise. However, political choice never defines friendship-though it is an advantage to friendship.

When I was still pro-APC, I still had friendship with the PDP caucus. In fact, Firefire, Mogidi, Truckpusher, Tomakint, SeverusSnape, Agabai23, Ellechrystal etc were VERY friendly to me irrespective of our political disagreement. Despite the fact that I was once pro-PDP as at that time. Nobody created thousands of threads pouring accusations and stuffs. I recall that Descartes told me in black and white that I will return to PDP. I laughed over it and we continued. We all know the event that followed my defection despite the circumstance that catalysed my change of camp to the PDP in Feb 16. We all saw the attacks from supposed "friends" that saw my defection as an affront and chose to blackmail and discredit me(that are still pouring till date).

The truth is that PDP is the most democratic party in Nigeria, APC can be likened to a secret cult where members have no say of their own. It i§ in APC that you will be called nÀmes for disagreeing with party's view. I tell you my Dear, you have nothing to fear with respect to friendship whether or not you remain with PDP! We are not like APC!
My brother , keep your head high, n leave all those who pour insults. Do not give into their unhappiness. They r only looking for people to carry along n deep into their sad existence.
We care about u.
FRIENDS wink
1lov3

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by joseph1832(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
barcanista:
@Mizmycoli: I believe everyone is entitled to a choice, whether to align by me or otherwise. However, political choice never defines friendship-though it is an advantage to friendship.

When I was still pro-APC, I still had friendship with the PDP caucus. In fact, Firefire, Mogidi, Truckpusher, Tomakint, SeverusSnape, Agabai23, Ellechrystal etc were VERY friendly to me irrespective of our political disagreement. Despite the fact that I was once pro-PDP as at that time. Nobody created thousands of threads pouring accusations and stuffs. I recall that Descartes told me in black and white that I will return to PDP. I laughed over it and we continued. We all know the event that followed my defection despite the circumstance that catalysed my change of camp to the PDP in Feb 16. We all saw the attacks from supposed "friends" that saw my defection as an affront and chose to blackmail and discredit me(that are still pouring till date).

The truth is that PDP is the most democratic party in Nigeria, APC can be likened to a secret cult where members have no say of their own. It i§ in APC that you will be called nÀmes for disagreeing with party's view. I tell you my Dear, you have nothing to fear with respect to friendship whether or not you remain with PDP! We are not like APC!
Another twisted opinion opinionated by you and yours barcanista, political prostitute extra ordinaire!.

The same PDP who field rogues and recycled them, and popularized political prostitution is the most democratic party in Nigeria? Surely we have to question this mans sanity.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by joseph1832(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Smh profusely!
undecidedundecided

And to think I thought you people understand my reasons for using myself as an example.
It was because of you I asked that question.
I simply put myself in your shoes!

Quote me anywhere...
In the summer and in the rain.

Buhari can only get the support and positive passion with which I treat anything GEJ if he can prove beyond doubt how much he upholds the sanctity and sacredness of human life.

He failed since 2011!!!!!!

undecidedundecidedundecided
Oh really? Imagine the gravity of nonsense you spewed here, If Buhari failed at the embolden, what about GEJ who sat idle and watched people get slaughtered by BH only to wait till election time before he acted, the same GEJ who sat idle and did nothing while people were scammed and killed, the same GEJ who even did absolutely nothing to bring the master mind of the 2011 post election crises to book, but chose to compensate the families? Just like he did in the Immigration Job Scam.

Gosh!. This is really twisted, you can blame PMB for this and not blame GEJ for that?.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Ahmeduana(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
PassingShot:
MizMyColi, if truly you speak for the rest guys on your side, I am surprised at you guys conclusion. If anything, the responses of those of us Buharists here have not validated your opinion of us. At least we have not attacked anyone but to respond to the issue you raised to the best of our ability.

What I can assure you is that I will be more conscious and cautious of my reactions to threads opened by the PDP camp henceforth. Actually I have started doing that since about a week ago or so.

I therefore use this opportunity to inform you and them that we can coexist peacefully while having different views about issues. We can debate without insults or throwing tantrums. I am more than ready to have robust discussions devoid of name calling with any of them.
AFTER READING THIS PARTICULAR COMMENT OF YOURS YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? I SCROLL BACK UPWARD TO CHECK THE MONIKER OF THE POSTER! THINKING I MAY BE DREAMING!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
But you are also guilty of your argument. How do you defend that? And do you mean to say that you won't detest me if I should declare my support for Boko Haram's ideology? It is normal for people to hate any organization, group or individual who support an ideology that affect their lives terribly.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Ahmeduana(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
zicoraads:
To each his own, some people are direct beneficiaries of the immediate past regime, some are not. Some are benefiting from the present, some are not. For those who are staunch members and direct beneficiaries of either the past or present government, the ultimate goal is serving their paymasters while also trying to justify that pay.

Some days back I pleaded with you to thread with caution in taking sides when the Dasuki case broke. That is because I am first a Nigerian. Secondly, I am un apologetically of the PDP.

Now, you asked a question about how we would see you if you decide to move to the other side. To each his own...whatever you believe in, whatever your ideology is...stick with it. If at any point you feel the PDP no longer represents what you believe in, by all means 'sayonara!' No one would begrudge you...or put more accurately, I won't begrudge you!

Some of the reasons why the animosity will continue onto the end of this administration and probably the next and the next and the next are as follows;

1. As erroneously stated by someone on this thread, the PDP didn't introduce ethnic and religious brand of politicking, the APC did. President Buhari stated some years back that he would see to the implementation of sharia law across the whole country. In the same vein, he also stated that the North should vote for their own. This was the main reason he never campaigned in other states, apart from the north prior to the merger. What the PDP did was to bring forth some of the statements he made some few years back as a reminder to Nigerians who had forgotten. Now pray tell, who is to be blamed? The one who made the statements, or the one who simply reminded us?

2. Secondly, the insults and vituperations that trailed GEJ's government was massive and unprecedented. Several monikers here called him all sorts of names and even went as far as insulting his family as well. I believe that was what gave birth to the politics of insults. They were doing so and forgot about Karma. Now that their man is in the saddle, they should still expect the same pill that we swallowed. They will get it in equal measure.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATION! YOU HAVE A SHARP AND UNFORGETFULL MEMORY!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Ahmeduana(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

cc: PassingShot

That's why I opined earlier that ...to each his own path.

The points you raised here are points which I cannot counter, doing so would be akin to selfishness and not giving people a chance to do things their way.

Despite being pacifist, I still think that there are times when MADNESS SHOULD BE CURE WITH EQUAL BUT DOUBLE MADNESS.

BTW Zic, I don't see you as the bile and hatred filled kind.

Still, keep doing what you feel is right by you.
No judgement or condemnation on my part, tbh..wink

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Ahmeduana(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
SURELY YOU ARE LIVING UP TO YOUR PROMISE!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
See how hypocrites invaded this thread to do their usual sanctimonious attitude while stabbing people in the back...and sucking blood of innocents undecided ....Op your message is well acknowledged but no sane man can sleep with his eyes closed knowing a venomous viper is lurking in the corner of his room...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Ahmeduana(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Another twisted opinion opinionated by you and yours barcanista, political prostitute extra ordinaire!.

The same PDP who field rogues and recycled them, and popularized political prostitution is the most democratic party in Nigeria? Surely we have to question this mans sanity.
ANOTHER MAD ZOMBIE ON THE LOSE OOO!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by joseph1832(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ahmeduana:

ANOTHER MAD ZOMBIE ON THE LOSE OOO!
Oh yes am a zombie ahhhhh. Takes a zombie to know a zombie!. Now piss off zombie. Remember, zombies don't eat/fight each other. They recognize their own. tonguetonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / Nigerian States With Highest Budgets For 2017 / Hold APC & Buhari Responsible For Incessant Killings - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.